• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by EddyBeGood.

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

The new GBG is totally lobsided, we have a few strong guilds who are totally dominating the map season after season, they are only getting stronger because of the rewards offered. At the moment we have guilds with small players competing against top guilds with 79 players in my GBG. The...
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Inno, we work and have real lives, I have no Idea how many hours one has to spend online to complete everything now, GVG was 30 min max of intense playing. You are becoming greedy and destroying your own game....
  3. New Idea: Upgrading building information

Proposal: Over the years many new buildings have been added, unfortunately the information when you hover (PC) over them has not been upgraded when it comes to the older buildings. Example Bear Mountain compared to Majestic winter wonderland pyramid. They look completely different and most...
  4. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Its time Inno pays attention to its customers, this event is to time consuming. The game is very busy as it is with GE GBG GVG PVP and daily challenges without a mini game that takes forever
  5. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Another version of St Patricks Event, I decided to give the next one a miss because its so time consuming with all the other things going on in the game, guess I will give this one a miss as well, saves my diamonds lol
  6. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

I have 100/150 viceroy villa fragments. How do you get more?
  7. down time?

Same here
  8. Change email missing

Hi all, I tried asking support but they told me they cannot comment due to privacy. I have friend who is not very computer literate and there is no option to change the email address in the game menu or in the app, any ideas? Thanks
  9. Event Winter event 2022 feedback

Some friends tell me they are getting surveys from Inno, all about customer service. Not a word about this stupid event. I have stopped the daily quests average 1 key pointless.
  10. Event Winter event 2022 feedback

Dear Inno, a while ago you guys sent out an opinion pole about an event. Perhaps you should do the same with respect to this one? Nobody has anything good to say about it.
  11. Event Winter event 2022 feedback

This event is rigged, 99% of the time I get 1 match and 1 calendar key from the quests, Inno trying to make money by offering us stars for money......
  12. Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

Dear developers, Thank you for making things easier for us with the neighbourly helper function, aiding was a real pain and time consuming.
  13. Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

Had same problem, but only the one time
  14. Friends tavern & aid automation.

It takes forever to aid and visit taverns on a PC of all friends, Guide mates and neighbors, fully agree.
  15. Unformatted: Scrolling between buildings

Proposal: To make FOE more user friendly and reduce the clicks Reason: Having easy access to the status of all buildings of the same type instead of "hunting" in the city. Details: Lets take production buildings as an example. You can scroll between buildings that have not been assigned...