• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I'm confused about the Cartographer's house. It really should be clearer to understand. If I pay the 3k diamonds, am I certain to get the Cartographer? Or is it only a CHANCE to find it? If it's not a certainty, tell me what % the chance is so I can make an informed decision before I spend that many diamonds.

It confused me but it wasn't very clear. As Kyrael said above but as you're selecting between the two choices there is a small "?" next to each alternative, click on that and that shows you what the alternatives that the prize will replace with if you spend diamonds to replace either. If Cartographers is an option it'll be in that box.

You only have a minor chance of replacing with it but that's where you have the most chance of winning it.

Deleted member 127677

In short. If it’s not available under the ? or on the screen when you go to treasure hunt, you have to select one of the visible options or an alternative prize available in the pool to view a second set of two pools. If the Cartographer is visible, you can select it as is. If it is only in the pool but not visible, you have to pay diamonds to ‘dig for it’. Up to around 200 dimes per time you do this. And you can do this up to 8 times. You can pay the 3k dimes after you have found 1 or 8 items to fill those spots, but the point is, the 3k do not guarantee you a Cartographer unless you find it this way. In theory, you could get 8 this way. If you have to ‘dig’ for them, it can cost you a further 1600 ish dimes, in the worst case. People in chat communities were expecting to fill one full treasure hunt with good prizes for up to 5k dimes. That is what you were not told in the announcements or explanations.

Emberguard

Legend
I have 100/150 viceroy villa fragments. How do you get more?
You keep an eye out for if or when more ever appear. We don’t have any precedent on golden upgrades reappearing yet, so all we have at the moment are assumptions on if we can or will get access to more. For now I’m assuming future events will get it again, but it is just a assumption

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I have two fully upgraded Trading Posts and I wish that I could gift to someone one of them.

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
I only got 1 trading post at max level and 2-3 upgrade kits and another lvl 1 trading post...
got 3 of the bucanner selection kits and lots of attack/defense boost
I finished GE 4 once with those boosts (i can't do regularly)
I think I got less rewards than others :(
But I am still happy with my prizes :)