• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Upgrading building information

Upgrade building information display?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

EddyBeGood.

Private
Proposal:
Over the years many new buildings have been added, unfortunately the information when you hover (PC) over them has not been upgraded when it comes to the older buildings.
Example Bear Mountain compared to Majestic winter wonderland pyramid.
They look completely different and most importantly you can see when Majestic winter wonderland pyramid is motivated.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes

Reason:
Firstly, It makes the game look better and not patched together.
Secondly to enable the player to easily see if the (older) building is motivated and have the opportunity to use a self aid kit to maximize collections, especially FP and fragments.
Collections from unmotivated buildings can be very expensive at collection time as the star indicating motivated could be obscured by the icon indicating that it is ready for collection.

Details:
This is an existing feature. When you hover over a building it will display easy to read data that has the same format of newer buildings.

Visual Aids:
Below you can see bear mountain compared to Majestic winter..., motivation can easily by seen.
Bear.jpg
Pyramid .jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Nil

k0k0-gada

Private
your idea is to fix older buildings info to have the gold/faded star when motivated/not motivated like the new buildings ?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I do not understand your idea. The Mountain looks the same setup as the Pyramid. Only reason your mountain looks that way, is because it is not motivated yet. Motivate it, and it will appear the same.

1705001442938.png

Agent327

Overlord
You can see if a building is motivated by the gold star above it. There is no need to hover your mousepointer over the building.

k0k0-gada

Private
a definite yes on that one because all explanations should be in the same style. Also this might be cause confusion to newer players. older ones probably have never noticed it or stopeed noticing it a long time ago.
having said yes. this shouldn't be a top priority :D

Malang

Private
Well, the idea is good. But for that they will need to revise thounfd og older buildings. Which I seriously doubt will ever happen. :D

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Definitely a yes from me, consistency of information pertaining to the potential reward across all buildings is important, it's only a small thing and shouldn't be a priority but it helps keep the game up to date

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I do not understand your idea. The Mountain looks the same setup as the Pyramid. Only reason your mountain looks that way, is because it is not motivated yet. Motivate it, and it will appear the same.

View attachment 25438
Sorry but it doesn't, I'm on the App on mobile, 3 of my Eagle mountains are not aided and one is, there are no stars appearing on any, the one that is aided doesn't show any change apart from the gold star actually above the building, unsure if this is different on browser, so upgrading all older buildings to the more recent version of rewards pop up would be a improvement