• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

Hey Seraphim, your work is beautiful. I would love it if you could create a signature from my avatar pls? thanks :)

As promised :) Here is your signature. I really liked your character, I found her to be very interesting. Might just watch the show. If you want to change anything, please let me know. I don't mind. Hope you like it! Enjoy! ;)

mh3f49.png

DeletedUser

Oh WOW! That's amazing Seraphim, thank you so much, I LOVE it!!

(I hate to be a pain, but could you please take out the Titans from it? I'm proud to be a member but I'm also a proud member of many other guilds across (way too many) other servers.)

Thank you for all your hard work on this, I really appreciate it.

PS Read the books, they're much better :)

DeletedUser

Oh WOW! That's amazing Seraphim, thank you so much, I LOVE it!!

(I hate to be a pain, but could you please take out the Titans from it? I'm proud to be a member but I'm also a proud member of many other guilds across (way too many) other servers.)

Thank you for all your hard work on this, I really appreciate it.

PS Read the books, they're much better :)

Im glad you liked it :D Here is your signature without the Titans part, I understand ;) Makes sense. Enjoy!

33xy6g3.png

DeletedUser

please excuse my english ... i am from another server and your works are impressive. I would also like a signature if you can.
d1v1n (lower case) - is my name in game
I don't have a certain theme ... but I think for sure you can find something to look divine but impressive at the same time.
I left you a private message

DeletedUser

hi ! ur works r great ... can i have my signature ... ty

Thanks! Yes you can Kunal :) Did you have anything in mind?

please excuse my english ... i am from another server and your works are impressive. I would also like a signature if you can.
d1v1n (lower case) - is my name in game
I don't have a certain theme ... but I think for sure you can find something to look divine but impressive at the same time.
I left you a private message

Thank you :) I will work on something nice for you to use. Will post once I am done!

DeletedUser5180

wow these are all awesome and if you have the time i'd love to have a signature.

Perhaps a ship sailing the high seas and the following text

Akker's ~ Proud to be Atlantean

can i leave this in your obviously expert hands seraphim

thanks so much, akkers:)

DeletedUser

Nice work Seraphim11 :)

I wish I had one :p

Thanks! :) If you would like a signature, feel free to post what you would like.

wow these are all awesome and if you have the time i'd love to have a signature.

Perhaps a ship sailing the high seas and the following text

Akker's ~ Proud to be Atlantean

can i leave this in your obviously expert hands seraphim

thanks so much, akkers:)

Thank you! :) I will work on your signature!

Everyone, please note I might take a while with all the signatures. When I am done, I will post all of them :D Thank you for your patience!

DeletedUser

do you think you could spruce mine up :D

Sure I can :) I will work on the same kind of image and make something up for you ;)

Are you still creating signatures?

Yes I am :) Did you want a signature?

I am working on everyones signatures right now! Should have them done by today and tomorrow. Once again I am sorry I toke such a long time. Thank you all for being so patient ;)

DeletedUser17077

Yes please, love your work you are very talented. Was wondering if you could create an avatar and signature. Something like a fairy with red hair and lots of flowers. Something girly..lol

DeletedUser

As promised, here are some signatures I have finished. I am still missing several others, but I will go posting them as soon as I finish :) Hope you like them! Enjoy! Let me know if you want to change anything. I have no problem ;)

Akkars signature.png

d1v1n signature.png

racerboy signature.png

Last edited by a moderator: