• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Cross server GBG and Longer pauses/shorter GBG's is what we've been asking for, for awhile. Because yeah in its current state of you always fighting the same guilds, its easy to prevent a guild or an entire diamond league from access, just simply don't ever take a zone and get everyone else to do the same. Then it doesn't matter how strong your guild is, you run out of places to hit and GBG becomes stagnant.

It is different on Sin though, at the top we've beaten the diamond spending guild with a strong alliance of us. Still do wish for those 2 things of course but one can dream. Of course by the sounds of it the same thing happened, the diamond spending guild lost players and seems to lose players in both cases.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
1: increase the pause period between 2 seasons, 3 days is not enough for GBG leaders to re-energize between seasons, GBG leadership requires players to mapwatch coordinate 24h for 11 days, its simply to short, maybe increase the season duration to 14 days with a 14 days break or something that Inno finds acceptable, but 3 days is simply to short, and people are getting bored with GBG, with longer wait periods treasuries would recover, people would recovet goods and units and would be waiting and be excited about the next season, instead of being sick of them.

I also think Battlegrounds should only run once a month. Two weeks on, two weeks off. The 3 days between is too short and everyone is sick of the 'grind' plus all the other issues you mention with abuse of power among top guilds. We have locked down the board before so that other guilds don't get much chance to fight; I can totally understand them not participating as a protest. we have also been the ones locked down by others or doing minimal fighting one round, then we get the 2 weeks off that we wanted anyway.

I see a lot of similarities between the PvP Arena failure and the problems with Battlegrounds. As currently playing out, the GBG is not much of a competition, but more about Individual rewards farming with siege camps; just use lots of goods from treasury and keep clicking. Any guild with a pulse can get max MMR and be in diamond league; the leagues are meaningless as time goes on, every active guild gets promoted to diamond. Even better, there's tiny differences in guild rewards for finishing 1-8 so not much motivation there either (just like the PvP arena rewards were - all similar, all common.) And the algorithm to select 'random' goods picks on the same goods frequently, probably the same people who wrote the goods selector for GBG buildings also wrote the PvP Arena algorithm which kept giving me the same 2 Saab players to fight, over and over.

Here's an unpopular suggestion: get rid of the siege camps and watchtowers entirely. BG is just being used as a farm and one of the many factors leading to poor competition and sucking the fun out is the attrition cheat. it's about who gets to the sectors with all the camps really, to farm without attrition penalties, and not a lot more than that. We have nearly had to boot people who only show up to fight when there's free attrition - it's not about a team competition any more or even guild to guild competition, and the playing field needs to be re-leveled.

Or do nothing about any of this, and see how many more people leave the game.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Here's an unpopular suggestion: get rid of the siege camps and watchtowers entirely. BG is just being used as a farm and one of the many factors leading to poor competition and sucking the fun out is the attrition cheat. it's about who gets to the sectors with all the camps really, to farm without attrition penalties, and not a lot more than that. We have nearly had to boot people who only show up to fight when there's free attrition - it's not about a team competition any more or even guild to guild competition, and the playing field needs to be re-leveled.
Im with you on that suggestion, Free attrition should be scrapped! let the guilds scrap it out in a fair fight and see the difference it would make :)

r21r

Major-General
I also think Battlegrounds should only run once a month. Two weeks on, two weeks off. The 3 days between is too short and everyone is sick of the 'grind' plus all the other issues you mention with abuse of power among top guilds. We have locked down the board before so that other guilds don't get much chance to fight; I can totally understand them not participating as a protest. we have also been the ones locked down by others or doing minimal fighting one round, then we get the 2 weeks off that we wanted anyway.

I see a lot of similarities between the PvP Arena failure and the problems with Battlegrounds. As currently playing out, the GBG is not much of a competition, but more about Individual rewards farming with siege camps; just use lots of goods from treasury and keep clicking. Any guild with a pulse can get max MMR and be in diamond league; the leagues are meaningless as time goes on, every active guild gets promoted to diamond. Even better, there's tiny differences in guild rewards for finishing 1-8 so not much motivation there either (just like the PvP arena rewards were - all similar, all common.) And the algorithm to select 'random' goods picks on the same goods frequently, probably the same people who wrote the goods selector for GBG buildings also wrote the PvP Arena algorithm which kept giving me the same 2 Saab players to fight, over and over.
i won't disagree with you on similarities, Arena would be a success if it had rewards on the level of battlegrounds.
just want to add, that when a feature is applied to both casual and non casual players, huge gaps and frustration will be seen.
maybe in the future they choose to make changes, hopefully in the same line with player needs and playstyles.

it is not possible every cooper-silver even gold league map, being inactive almost always, there are weaker cities that like the 70~100 max attrition per sector as it is easier to capture something there.
also buildings cost the same no matter the league,for example siege camps cost 3000 goods both Diamond and Cooper, which doesn't makes much sense...
it is like Platinum or Nothing, and as you said, if a member is not in a top guild, either he will meet defeat or inactivity on his map..

hopefully we will see some changes sometime

bfc1001.1

Private

I'm going to disagree with some of that . When BG started last December my guild had a grand total of 2 low level arcs and a few obs . Needless to say our treasury was sparse . Ten months later through hard work we ve managed to create through teamwork a guild full of arcs so now our treasury is far healthier and that in turn has allowed us to be far more competitive on BG through the purchase of seiges etc . I certainly would nt class us as some sort of top guild or anything , far from it but what you are suggesting would undo 10 months of hard graft in 1 foul swoop . Where I would agree is that having zero attrition penalties within the game wants knocking on the head . Maybe only 1 type of build per sector could solve this to stop teams loading 5/6 seiges onto one sector

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
just want to add, that when a feature is applied to both casual and non casual players, huge gaps and frustration will be seen.
maybe in the future they choose to make changes, hopefully in the same line with player needs and playstyles.
it is like Platinum or Nothing, and as you said, if a member is not in a top guild, either he will meet defeat or inactivity on his map..
having zero attrition penalties within the game wants knocking on the head . Maybe only 1 type of build per sector could solve this to stop teams loading 5/6 seiges onto one sector

Yeah the main point was that you can't be casual or non casual with something that is always on 24/7 and always requiring a grind like Battlegrounds, if you want to be able to play it at all. That's why there needs to be more than 3 days off between GBG sessions, and it has all kinds of re-balancing issues with the leagues and the 0 attrition exploits. We have some guilds in diamond who barely leave their HQ area (how did they even get promoted... ask the MMR formula, or maybe all the barely active maps in platinum league) and we have 3-4 guilds who can take over the whole board, and very little in between.

For months now, many top guilds on our server don't really compete, they split up the board into where each guild can have 3-4 camps and farm all around it. Good rewards I guess, but boring. The "winning" place at the end is meaningless - similar rewards for each, and it was farming anyway. The attrition rate was adjusted a couple of times already, but with the right siege camp combo, one player can solo adjacent sectors with 0 attrition... and that's nearly the totality of what GBG is about at this point: Siege camps and farming. I'm beating my swords into plowshares, literally.

Part of the reason it got like that is people don't want to watch the board 24/7 every week (or spend their treasuries dry with buildings over and over) and maintain high alert for real competition. If we just farm, then it's a bit of a break, but still requires a lot of management and communication to make it run smoothly within the guilds. Two weeks on and two weeks off would be a much better rotation schedule. Inno is burning out the very people who keep the game running - the leaders! This started with a post from a top guild leader on G world who is (from the sound of it) on the edge of being burned out and watching people leave the game. I've lead a top 10 guild on C world for 6 years now, and I'm fed up with the ever-increasing demands on my time, and watching people opt out of the game because of all the time demands too.

Active or inactive guilds seems to be the way it's going, we meet the same issue in GE, either the other guilds don't participate at all and barely get out of the starting gate, or they score somewhere in the max between 100% and 133%. and that's because there's TOO MUCH to be done now and people in an active guilds are asked to do:

- GE every week, most guilds want level 2 and 3 done, at least. Use your attempts, ticking timer!
- Battlegrounds at the same time every week, except for a 3 day break. Use your attrition, ticking timer!
- GvG every day, for those who own a computer and know how to login to one; get those shields at reset, ticking timer!
- Settlements (ticking timer!), antiques auctions (ticking timer!), space colonies and mine ore (ticking timer!) in Mars and SAAB
- Manage and Collect your city (this alone can take 30 minutes stopping every 100 fps to spend because that's the collection limit)
- Daily quests (ticking timer!) and story quests (I don't know how anyone finds time to play the "regular" game map who isn't finished/SAAB)
- oh and if you're not too busy with all that remember to mot/pol your mates and collect/sit in taverns. Maybe read some messages.
- PvP in the hood? who has time... PvP Arena with another (ticking timer!) - even if it worked correctly, it's not adding anything new to the game
- God forbid if there is also an Event active. Ticking timer!

The only things above that existed when I started the game was Manage your city, Hood PvP, and Guild GvG. Events were 4 times a year and actually special when they rolled around, people looked forward to them instead of dreading them. When GE was added, it was a tough adjustment for a lot of people who just liked to city build and play the regular campaign map, but it remained manageable. Battlegrounds is a bridge too far. You can't just keep adding things onto the game like a patchwork quilt - and people don't find it fun to have to spend hours a day to remain competitive. If they can't compete, they quit.

pharl

Corporal
Swappy games going on all the time, right up to everyone's front door. Other guilds can hardly get any battles in to get some prizes., Not a lot of fun for everyone else - still destroying the game.

Attachments

• 20200906 GBG.PNG
    20200906 GBG.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 121

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Swappy games going on all the time, right up to everyone's front door. Other guilds can hardly get any battles in to get some prizes., Not a lot of fun for everyone else - still destroying the game.
I've seen maps locked down worse than that, had it done to us, and participated in doing it. Once you get the middle sectors with all the camps its very difficult for other guilds to break through a joint defense of the inner circle(s), the center is defending from a position of strength and 0 attrition penalties while the guilds in the outer ring have maybe 1 support building slot and have to try to over-run the "pins" before they get cut off. the guilds in the center just take turns pinning you into your HQ and that's it for that season.

I believe I read some suggestions that there should be a time limit on how long a "pin" like 158/160 can be allowed to hold. Since locks last 4 hours, maybe 4 hours for pins would be a start, and if you don't take it, you lose half your progress - maybe only for top 2 leagues eh? they wouldn't want to cut off progress for lower leagues that may genuinely take a day to finish a siege. And it would have to be something fair like once it's over 75% complete you have 4 hours left to finish it or you lose half your progress. A couple of strong guilds working together will still make that painful for other guilds but they couldn't sit with a guillotine on a sector all day without having to either finish it or maintain it every few hours.

r21r

Major-General
@Emberguard the mmr formula is also wrong.
1599386551789.png
wrong meaning that, i got matched vs 7 inactive in cooper, but i got 175 LP and went to Silver.
now in Silver i will also get 175 LP and go to Gold, but again 6/7 are inactive...
this "mistake" or even if it is intented, leads every active guild to way higher leagues than his capabilities, with only limitation to do 40 advances/11days for cooper 70/11days for silver and 100/11days for gold...
supposing that platinum and diamond are active leagues (are they ?) we have 5 Leagues, which the 3 of those are filled with inactive guilds that either rest for 1 round or whatever else.
This makes guilds like mine for example, which has 5 members doing 1~5 negotiations a day, be lead to gold which i doubt if we manage to get 1 sector/day to stay in the league with an average performance...
ok rewards will be better. but is it fun.. ?
no reason and possibilty to race anyone, no chance to enjoy buildings as the costs are insane for a guild with manpower for cooper, but being asked the same costs as guilds in diamond...
diamond has more than enough goods to build almost infinite siege camps PLUS fortresses.... and we, due to this mmr formula, not only we cannot build anything other than watchtowers and banners (so siege camps are not for all) but we can't even capture 1 sector as we got pulled to a way more difficult league that we can't stand...
same time they create 5 leagues, same time at least the 2 of them are useless.
if i want to stay in cooper, i have to either Not Capture anything or Disolve and make new guild....
isn't this wrong ... ?

bfc1001.1

Private
Yeah the main point was that you can't be casual or non casual with something that is always on 24/7 and always requiring a grind like Battlegrounds, if you want to be able to play it at all. That's why there needs to be more than 3 days off between GBG sessions, and it has all kinds of re-balancing issues with the leagues and the 0 attrition exploits. We have some guilds in diamond who barely leave their HQ area (how did they even get promoted... ask the MMR formula, or maybe all the barely active maps in platinum league) and we have 3-4 guilds who can take over the whole board, and very little in between.

For months now, many top guilds on our server don't really compete, they split up the board into where each guild can have 3-4 camps and farm all around it. Good rewards I guess, but boring. The "winning" place at the end is meaningless - similar rewards for each, and it was farming anyway. The attrition rate was adjusted a couple of times already, but with the right siege camp combo, one player can solo adjacent sectors with 0 attrition... and that's nearly the totality of what GBG is about at this point: Siege camps and farming. I'm beating my swords into plowshares, literally.

Part of the reason it got like that is people don't want to watch the board 24/7 every week (or spend their treasuries dry with buildings over and over) and maintain high alert for real competition. If we just farm, then it's a bit of a break, but still requires a lot of management and communication to make it run smoothly within the guilds. Two weeks on and two weeks off would be a much better rotation schedule. Inno is burning out the very people who keep the game running - the leaders! This started with a post from a top guild leader on G world who is (from the sound of it) on the edge of being burned out and watching people leave the game. I've lead a top 10 guild on C world for 6 years now, and I'm fed up with the ever-increasing demands on my time, and watching people opt out of the game because of all the time demands too.

Active or inactive guilds seems to be the way it's going, we meet the same issue in GE, either the other guilds don't participate at all and barely get out of the starting gate, or they score somewhere in the max between 100% and 133%. and that's because there's TOO MUCH to be done now and people in an active guilds are asked to do:

- GE every week, most guilds want level 2 and 3 done, at least. Use your attempts, ticking timer!
- Battlegrounds at the same time every week, except for a 3 day break. Use your attrition, ticking timer!
- GvG every day, for those who own a computer and know how to login to one; get those shields at reset, ticking timer!
- Settlements (ticking timer!), antiques auctions (ticking timer!), space colonies and mine ore (ticking timer!) in Mars and SAAB
- Manage and Collect your city (this alone can take 30 minutes stopping every 100 fps to spend because that's the collection limit)
- Daily quests (ticking timer!) and story quests (I don't know how anyone finds time to play the "regular" game map who isn't finished/SAAB)
- oh and if you're not too busy with all that remember to mot/pol your mates and collect/sit in taverns. Maybe read some messages.
- PvP in the hood? who has time... PvP Arena with another (ticking timer!) - even if it worked correctly, it's not adding anything new to the game
- God forbid if there is also an Event active. Ticking timer!

The only things above that existed when I started the game was Manage your city, Hood PvP, and Guild GvG. Events were 4 times a year and actually special when they rolled around, people looked forward to them instead of dreading them. When GE was added, it was a tough adjustment for a lot of people who just liked to city build and play the regular campaign map, but it remained manageable. Battlegrounds is a bridge too far. You can't just keep adding things onto the game like a patchwork quilt - and people don't find it fun to have to spend hours a day to remain competitive. If they can't compete, they quit.

It depends on the make up of your guild really . Again we are no top guild by any stretch but one thing we avoid is setting targets for players . No minimum GE or BG requirements , as long as their active then that's good enough for us . This in turn then removes the stress and time it takes to administer a guild as your not constantly watching for players who are not hitting targets for example . This also allows our players to pick and choose what they enjoy doing ..... or don't . We have some who play GE but not BG and vice versa and that's not an issue and that's kind of the key with this game with so many features now introduced . Start introducing " targets " then your only a stone's throw away from turning the game into a chore for both guild admins and players alike .

To make an additional point to this observation , yes your right . It's going very have s and have nots regards guilds but many an up and coming guild have been ripped apart with invites from the top guilds in each respective world which players tend to take . Ironically this helps keep the top guilds top as they re invigorate their teams but destroys the competition . We are an 80 player guild and a good 20/30% of our members are what I would call starter players and we are happy to give them the space to develop because that's good for the game overall . The more get into the game the better for everyone but I don't see many of the stronger teams doing this . Moreover they want players who are ready to go or no invite . Auto enrollment always for me and yes a 3000k iron age player may stumble into your guild but 2 years down the line that player may turn into a really good player and overall that is good for the game and very satisfying to witness .

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
If we did that I'd suggest removing buildings altogether. Because without Siege Camps you'd get double attrition on top of additional advances. It just wouldn't be worth playing if you can't capture a province after a guild has it due to everything being too high a goal.

Sure, the buildings skewed the whole thing, created the attrition exploit, and were a pretty obvious ploy to get people to spend diamonds rushing them. We were shocked when BG was released and saw the build times are almost all more than 4 hours and sector protection only lasts 4 hours - I don't know what boards people are on that they have time to wait for buildings but we're lucky if our sectors survive more than an hour after they lose protection, so even if you build something the second you take over a new sector, it's never going to complete in time unless you use diamonds. Except for the least useful buildings that only take 30 minutes or an hour to build, and maybe sectors on the edge of the map last long enough to build something, because no one wants the low power ones and those don't have enough camp slots to farm free attrition so there's no rush on them - but most of those have no building slot anyway!

That's yet another reason it's all down to siege camps and farming now, little else is of use or worth building when you have to spend the goods AND the diamonds to rush it every time, every week, 24/7, with just a 3 day break. It would be laughable if it weren't tragic.

And as mentioned in another rant in another place, the total "random" and unfair method of picking which goods it costs for buildings inevitably picks on the same ones over and over; while all our other GB's and Statues and income for goods is evenly split among each type of good, BG keeps wanting one good type over and over so that we have 80K of one thing in an age and 20K of the one it picks on. I suspect the same person who wrote the randomizer for that also wrote the one that gave me the same 2 or 3 SAAB fighters in the PvP arena, over and over.

It's easy to write a function that skews random outcomes - just look at the ToR GB - it does just that. But, that function is used through the game. It appears to me that people in lower ages are having their randomized outcomes skewed to help offset their inabilities vs the longevity players.

Case in point - I have 2 diamond worlds - each have about the same actual rank points - but - one is 1000 higher in the ranking stats - battles that I do there take on far greater damage than my other world even though attack/defense values are about the same - 1 point different!

There must be an arithmetic reason for this anomaly -- and - it's skewed computations -- it could not be anything else -- sorry to say.

take a look - is there a skew to the goods requirements

1599435111723.png

That's me in my One-Man Guild --- what's wrong with that --- looks perfectly random to me!

Edit: btw, I just accept it as adding more of a challenge to my logistics -- I pull out my calculator and compute my next set of tactics.

Last edited:

Manuel Laboria

If GbG was simply as easy to ignore as the PvP Arena was, fine. But this is not a solo game (at least not for me) and you're letting your guild down when you're not trying to keep up with the GbG madness. Similar to 3 resets / day in GvG which luckily was removed.

Three days between GbGs is not enough time, both for the recovery of troops and treasury, as well as for the generals directing GbG. While it was fun the first 2-3 seasons, we are now all dreading each new GbG start simply because it means 24/7 duty for the few people holding everything together. Most players I met in the past years playing are actual adults, have real lives and other things to do than watch a map night and day. They all are burning out, leaving the game, having to take time off, etc. This started for me as a fun distraction and slow, beautiful building game, now it's frantic clicking to capture some province in less than 5 minutes. There seems to be a large mismatch between what the developers think people will enjoy and the people who actually play this game.

Please take the stress out and remove GbG, remove GbG buildings, or space GbG seasons out more. This is no longer fun and not sustainable long-term.

If GbG was simply as easy to ignore as the PvP Arena was, fine. But this is not a solo game (at least not for me) and you're letting your guild down when you're not trying to keep up with the GbG madness. Similar to 3 resets / day in GvG which luckily was removed.

Three days between GbGs is not enough time, both for the recovery of troops and treasury, as well as for the generals directing GbG. While it was fun the first 2-3 seasons, we are now all dreading each new GbG start simply because it means 24/7 duty for the few people holding everything together. Most players I met in the past years playing are actual adults, have real lives and other things to do than watch a map night and day. They all are burning out, leaving the game, having to take time off, etc. This started for me as a fun distraction and slow, beautiful building game, now it's frantic clicking to capture some province in less than 5 minutes. There seems to be a large mismatch between what the developers think people will enjoy and the people who actually play this game.

Please take the stress out and remove GbG, remove GbG buildings, or space GbG seasons out more. This is no longer fun and not sustainable long-term.

That is the fun --- watching the Flash Guilds -- the Shooting Star Guilds --- The Bad Resource Management Guilds --- & the so on Guilds.

When you feel YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME --- That is going to be Stress & Burn-Out ◄ Who is doing these things to you?

It's a Game of Tactics --- Instead of removing all these things from the game -- GbG is the best part of the game:
The Seasons length of time is just right -- if you don't have the logistics to maintain battle -- your guild will drop down a league ◄ Why do you think it should be shortened because your guild has bad resource management -- insufficient troops, goods, etc.

Remove the Endless Train of Events -- 4 per year is more than enough.
Don't Make any more Settlements to do.

But don't ruin your health playing this game, or destroy your fun because of your Guild Founders or Leaders.
If your leaders are causing the stress -- find a more laid back guild to join --- don't stay in a guild just because they are gold or platinum.
Top guilds are forcing the stress on their members while They stay sit back and enjoy the reaping of the benefits -- don't fall for this Founder/Leader Tactic!

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
That is the fun --- watching the Flash Guilds -- the Shooting Star Guilds --- The Bad Resource Management Guilds --- & the so on Guilds.

When you feel YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME --- That is going to be Stress & Burn-Out ◄ Who is doing these things to you?

It's a Game of Tactics --- Instead of removing all these things from the game -- GbG is the best part of the game:
The Seasons length of time is just right -- if you don't have the logistics to maintain battle -- your guild will drop down a league ◄ Why do you think it should be shortened because your guild has bad resource management -- insufficient troops, goods, etc.

Remove the Endless Train of Events -- 4 per year is more than enough.
Don't Make any more Settlements to do.

But don't ruin your health playing this game, or destroy your fun because of your Guild Founders or Leaders.
If your leaders are causing the stress -- find a more laid back guild to join --- don't stay in a guild just because they are gold or platinum.
Top guilds are forcing the stress on their members while They stay sit back and enjoy the reaping of the benefits -- don't fall for this Founder/Leader Tactic!
totaly agree with your last statement, i have just had a huge row with some jumped up guild leader, he is running around running the show and even told lies about me which really ticked me off, but it just shows the pressure players are really taking this game way to serious. i can not wait for the return of pvp and i can play my simple game of trying to win all the towers, its fun and its a challenge, without the stress this gbg is destroying people

Powe

Brigadier-General
totaly agree with your last statement, i have just had a huge row with some jumped up guild leader, he is running around running the show and even told lies about me which really ticked me off, but it just shows the pressure players are really taking this game way to serious. i can not wait for the return of pvp and i can play my simple game of trying to win all the towers, its fun and its a challenge, without the stress this gbg is destroying people
You said you refuse to follow any guild requirements in another thread. I do not blame the guild leader for snapping at you.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant

Or do nothing about any of this, and see how many more people leave the game.
i mentioned it before about getting rid of the sc, as that will stop all these farming of sectors in a big way, i had just made over 400 fps and i dont know what else for about 30 mins of fighting and my attr level is now about 12 its hardly moved as i had lots of sc cover, that is what all the players are looking for but sadly there is only so much to go around it would be far better that the sc are gone and i would of been out of action after say 2 sectors but like anything in this game once the players learn how to make gold out of the game they go for it

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
You said you refuse to follow any guild requirements in another thread. I do not blame the guild leader for snapping at you.
the guild leader was a jumped up little dictator who even told lies and i wouldnt mind betting was the one who caused the problems in the first place, all i did was attack sectors nothing more and someone took a sector which wasnt me but i got the blame and then the leader told lies about me being booted from another guld which was totaly untrue, but this is what is happening now with guilds and there leaders, who think there gods and there not

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Advantages of giving us a longer break between GBGs: Less stress, more time to recruit, easier to do normal daily activities and log off, Get outside more. Be more active in real life. I'd love a bit more of a break myself but for almost none of the reasons following really.

I do disagree with this, GBG needs buildings, it does give us something to use more resources on, and its easy to counter just level your guilds obs's and Arc's, simple. Then you can build anything you want. Get your guild around the same age and its even easier. Generals Directing GBG sure need a break (Yeah that would be great actually) but like its a part of the game really, and in case that's too stressful to them then just stop. Why direct in GBG if its causing stress? Where's the fun in that?

Troops is easy too, just level Alcatraz, goods easy people can do a lot in Sin already and the servers barely old. Don't watch the map all day long I mean who does that? What kind of life is that?

It's just a game, have fun. a break of like a week would be fine but really, it is possible to de-stress a lot of those problems by just simply not doing it anymore :P