• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
I've not got to the recurring quests in saab yet, the damn ice is holding me back because I refuse to spend diamonds to scout. Only a few more techs to go!

DeletedUser119613

Late to the party, but the Daily Specials are always subject to change compared to the beta version and there is never a guarantee that the same Daily Specials from beta will appear on live markets as well.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I've seen people redesign their cities in planning for whats to come, you know what we are supposed to do in this game, plan ahead and use strategy. There is only one daily left, it will either by Reno kit or CS, if its not CS that's just dumb. Yeah haha it will be funny to see the rage whatever, its getting dumb now.

This sets a precedent for all future events. Imagine sleigh builders being on beta but not live as a daily. This is ruining events in game. There was so many bad dailies this time round, I really love this event but the dailies sucked. WF was the best one but that still required you getting at least 9 of them when it was around, which was a hard thing to do since the drop rate was tiny.

So so many bad dailies...

Agent327

Overlord
@Agent327 True there there were no promises but we all use beta as a guide for what to expect in events and it’s a reasonable expectation that the best offering would be available. It’s been obvious from the start that many players were waiting for CMS; to remove it and wish players luck on social media rather than simply stating that it was removed was a poor decision IMO. Don’t assume I’m one of the players deeply upset by this as I had doubts and took the chance for carousel both times they were offered (and said I’d done so in this thread). This doesn’t change my opinion that it was a PR blunder that demonstrates little consideration of the players. This is a feedback thread and players are entitled to say they’re upset without qq trolling.

Why should the best be available? Is there any logical explanation for that? Again, CMS was not removed if it was never there. You just do not know and are making assumptions.

Why is it always called trolling when you look at things from an analytical point of view instead of an emotional point of view.

DeletedUser113304

Why should the best be available? Is there any logical explanation for that? Again, CMS was not removed if it was never there. You just do not know and are making assumptions.

Why is it always called trolling when you look at things from an analytical point of view instead of an emotional point of view.

Did this deep analysis involve checking beta against main server prizes on daily quests over the last year to see if that is normally a good yard stick to go off, or just sticking to the point that Inno don't contractually have to put the same prizes in main server as beta? Nobody has said they had to, the point was just that the daily prizes are normally the same, and by putting cms in beta they put us in a quandary on the main server. Had they not put cms on beta in the first place, with no intent to put it on the main server, everyone would have gone for carousel and everyone would have been happy. Anyone putting cms on beta then not continuing to put it on the main server, as they seem to have done with all the other beta daily prizes, should not be shocked that people are disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:

FenTigress

Private
I can't seem to find the gold tablet. I don't miss revealing any squares, even if I don't claim them all, I've done the other tablet quests at least twice each, but I can't see any gold tablet?! I spent a few diamonds on extra scrolls but still nothing. What am I doing wrong? Other than not spending any money?? I have no scrolls left now, but if I'd seen the thing I might have bought a few more tries.

I can't seem to find the gold tablet. I don't miss revealing any squares, even if I don't claim them all, I've done the other tablet quests at least twice each, but I can't see any gold tablet?! I spent a few diamonds on extra scrolls but still nothing. What am I doing wrong? Other than not spending any money?? I have no scrolls left now, but if I'd seen the thing I might have bought a few more tries.
You're not doing anything wrong (except from spending diamonds maybe). Just unlucky. It's random. You can't be sure to get all the tablets no matter how many squares you clear.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Did this deep analysis involve checking beta against main server prizes on daily quests over the last year to see if that is normally a good yard stick to go off, or just sticking to the point that Inno don't contractually have to put the same prizes in main server as beta? Nobody has said they had to, the point was just that the daily prizes are normally the same, and by putting cms in beta they put us in a quandary on the main server. Had they not put cms on beta in the first place, with no intent to put it on the main server, everyone would have gone for carousel and everyone would have been happy. Anyone putting cms on beta then not continuing to put it on the main server, as they seem to have done with all the other beta daily prizes, should not be shocked that people are disappointed.

Exactly.

And @FenTigress Its random, completely random. Some people will do it multiple times, others not once. Thing is they want you to be one away to get you to spend diamonds.

Something else to talk about as we wait for the impending disaster or saving grace later... The level 10 airship looks better then the level 11 one.

DeletedUser

Very Nice Event Game-Play , Average Prizes and Easy Questline !!
I think that after Winter and Bowl Event Prizes and "Easyness" nothing will keep us pleased !
Congrats and i still hope for CMS !
Cheers