• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Archaeology Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

legend9182

Major-General
Please don't cheat us like this again
Just don't put any ds on beta from next event
So you have justification for cheating us

Already sent this to to support ticket which I am still trying to understand why I am wasting time here and there

Last edited:

Signum

Private
I do wonder if they put the Gondola in as a tease, test players but still bring the CMS out, who knows? ....but seeing some of the replies on here, I'm not surprised they dropped it, threats of not buying diamonds, talk of being cheated, have a word!?

Why is everyone acting like they are entitled, we don't pay for the event or the daily prizes, why do people assume they are owed something? There are probably a huge amount of players who don't even know of a beta server and prizes being tested there, so how are they cheated when they didn't even know about it?

I was waiting for CMS, got some Carousels but saved half my scrolls for if CMS appeared. Ah well - win some, you lose some, do well next time I go up an era now haha :D

legend9182

Major-General
I do wonder if they put the Gondola in as a tease, test players but still bring the CMS out, who knows? ....but seeing some of the replies on here, I'm not surprised they dropped it, threats of not buying diamonds, talk of being cheated, have a word!?

Why is everyone acting like they are entitled, we don't pay for the event or the daily prizes, why do people assume they are owed something? There are probably a huge amount of players who don't even know of a beta server and prizes being tested there, so how are they cheated when they didn't even know about it?

I was waiting for CMS, got some Carousels but saved half my scrolls for if CMS appeared. Ah well - win some, you lose some, do well next time I go up an era now haha :D
Loll the players who don't know about beta are just players who don't know better way to play

legend9182

Major-General
In my whole experience, who plan or know a little how to play this game. All of them know about beta.
But those who didn't were saying we have been in this game for year so we only have level 10 iron or other lower era gb

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
So FoE is another "Pay2Win" game, managed by a "IDontCareThePlayers" company. Nothing new in the sector. In the meanwhile, we are talking each other, thinking we talk with them XD.

But it doesnt matter. In next event we´ll have a good main building, and very probably a good DS, and people will forget everything.

DeletedUser

If Inno gave everyone a free checkmate square I would say that will make up for the anger some of your customers are feeling.

Signum

Private
@legend9182 I'm not sure how number of players in a world is relevant to CMS being a daily prize or not and I don't follow your replies if I'm honest?

....but I just found my Gold tablet so I'm off to do some quests :).

Dead-Eye

General
whats-going-on-he-oh-lawd-36450632.png