• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Fulhamguy

Corporal
:lol: with comments like that you obviously don't know what you're talking about!

My 2 current maps
View attachment 20484View attachment 20485
I know what I am talking about.
Our guild has reached the top matchup of Gold in our world. No one guild can do what you have on the map as there are 6 of the 8 guilds can just go straight in and take between 2 to 4 central provinces. So it is very important that the guild is working together. One of the guilds I was chatting to was trying to find out who was not following orders as everybody could see that they were clearly wasting fights as they were going to be cut off and lose them all. So yes there are wrong provinces as I am sure you are aware but just not prepared to agree as that messes up your argument.

So yes there are wrong provinces as I am sure you are aware but just not prepared to agree as that messes up your argument.
There are wrong provinces from a guild perspective but not necessarily from the individual players point of view and having some over zealous despot demanding that they justify their every move doesn't make for a nice friendly playing environment

Fulhamguy

Corporal
There are wrong provinces from a guild perspective but not necessarily from the individual players point of view and having some over zealous despot demanding that they justify their every move doesn't make for a nice friendly playing environment
A guild is about players having similar views and most want to do as well as possible. If someone doesnt agree with that then they need to find a guild that doesnt care what they do like yours, which is fine.
To suggest that is despotic says more about you really than it does it about the leaders who wish the best for their guild.

A guild is about players having similar views and most want to do as well as possible. If someone doesnt agree with that then they need to find a guild that doesnt care what they do like yours, which is fine.
To suggest that is despotic says more about you really than it does it about the leaders who wish the best for their guild.
Oh I want the best for my guilds but that doesn't mean I need or want to control every move of every player.

Why do you feel you need to be so controlling? Is it making up for inadequacies in real life?

Agent327

Overlord
One of the guilds I was chatting to was trying to find out who was not following orders as everybody could see that they were clearly wasting fights as they were going to be cut off and lose them all. So yes there are wrong provinces as I am sure you are aware but just not prepared to agree as that messes up your argument.

There are no wrong provinces. There are wrong decissions.

DeletedUser

Try making 2 targets, 1 main and 1 lower priority for people that dont - cant wait untill reset

Fulhamguy

Corporal
Oh I want the best for my guilds but that doesn't mean I need or want to control every move of every player.

Why do you feel you need to be so controlling? Is it making up for inadequacies in real life?
Who said anything about controlling what people do, why do you always misinterpret to your way of thinking.
All we are asking for is information on what is being done.

DeletedUser

We do but these messages get drowned out by swap threads etc.
then you have people in your Guild that dont really care about team effort.
i spend extra 5 - 10 seconds to search for the Target thread
try making 1-2 announcements (i suppose you already did) for people to only and always read Targets Thread and if they dont want to play as a team just remove them if you are a leader
if your leader doesnt then you must find another Guild ... !
Still a log could be usefull for faster data

DeletedUser

Make Discord or TeamSpeak we have 2020 !
Inno's Log doesnt Help you ?
Your Guild cant make Critical Decisions ?
You feel Alone surrounded with people that do not care ?

There is a solution and it has a name !

Communication Voice Programs - Applications !

*ps you can even turn of the voice if you feel bullying or that someone is scaring you but Discord can upload instantly pictures and messages and can also have multiple Channels !!!

Make Discord or TeamSpeak we have 2020 !
Inno's Log doesnt Help you ?
Your Guild cant make Critical Decisions ?
You feel Alone surrounded with people that do not care ?

There is a solution and it has a name !

Communication Voice Programs - Applications !

*ps you can even turn of the voice if you feel bullying or that someone is scaring you but Discord can upload instantly pictures and messages and can also have multiple Channels !!!
Inno should create an in-game communication system like that for their games, so you don't have to use an outside app like Discord.
Personally though, I would hate to use voice or video chat for gaming :blush: You can turn it off, of course, I know.
However, I'm not sure it would solve the problem of guild members not reading or following instructions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Inno should create an in-game communication system like that for their games, so you don't have to use an outside app like Discord.
Personally though, I would hate to use voice or video chat for gaming :blush: You can turn it off, of course, I know.
However, I'm not sure it would solve the problem of guild members not reading or following instructions.
People never change unless they are forced to, and believe me adding a new system chat wont force anyone to care more
If people want to make 10 max tries on GBG per day instead of 30 and get 33% less rewards then ok , you should find people that have the same needs like you.

Make a guild chat and ask yourselfs, do we want to play like a team on GBG or not ?
Do we wanna play for Dominance or just have Fun ?
Do we want a Commander-Leader or we will vote for our options all the time ?
What we will do with People that care more for themselves than the rest of the Guild-Team ?

You dont really have to ask Inno anything - im not against a new SysChat or log but it wont answer to the questions above

Agent327

Overlord
Of course there are wrong provinces as I explained above ????

So? Cause you explain the way you see it I have to accept it?

From a player's point of view there are no wrong provinces. My chance to win prizes stays the same no matter what province I attack.

DeletedUser

So? Cause you explain the way you see it I have to accept it?

From a player's point of view there are no wrong provinces. My chance to win prizes stays the same no matter what province I attack.
so you stay in cooper and you win lower prizes :)
ofc there are right and wrong provinces

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Agent ::eek:: from a player perspective there is no difference, from a guild perspective there are less beneficial provinces or ones that do not meet the current objectives
you mean 3 FP are the same with 7 FP ? cause if there is not difference on that then the player probably is under the allowed age for the use of internet