• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
in ForumWarriorsEU which is probably your Guild yeah you can ask your members attack wherever they want and get extra 2 FP's, some people wanna go further than that, and even use siege camps to be proffesionals, respect that at least

Like you respect players that don't like to be told what they can and can not do?

DeletedUser

Like you respect players that don't like to be told what they can and can not do?
Why not ? Inno made a commercial with a guy ordering another what to do, what makes you feel that somehow you are supposed to do as you want ?
You will do as you are told or else you will be disranked soldier !!!

Agent327

Overlord
Why not ? Inno made a commercial with a guy ordering another what to do, what makes you feel that somehow you are supposed to do as you want ?
You will do as you are told or else you will be disranked soldier !!!

How do you disrank a soldier?

rjs66

Lieutenant
i see nothing wrong with an enhanced log of who is doing what in GbG

no player is forced to be in a particular guild, if they don't like the guild rules, leave and go to another guild or start your own

some guilds are more strict than others about who they let in, so that the guild works as a team for the benefit of all its members
(some players join high level guilds, contribute virtually nothing to the guild and try to screw as much personal gain as they can from the guild and its members)

the logging will just enable things to balance out, players will tend to end up where they are best suited for their own style of play

DeletedUser

the logging will just enable things to balance out, players will tend to end up where they are best suited for their own style of play
Not only that, a log which can be observed by all guildmates can help people reconsider their current strategy and improve it.
i don't support a log only to make Guilds kick people - Top Guilds already know how to remove those people from their Ranks..

(some players join high level guilds, contribute virtually nothing to the guild and try to screw as much personal gain as they can from the guild and its members)
you can already see who contributes nothing to the guild. GE encounters are logged, GbG encounters are logged, GvG is logged, you can monitor if people donate to the treasury in any way, you can see if people are only asking for trades and not helping others etc etc....

An enhanced log GbG encounter will not alter this in any way so is surplus to requirements

Not only that, a log which can be observed by all guildmates can help people reconsider their current strategy and improve it.

How will it do this exactly? It would show where people have attacked/negotiated not how they achieved a victory there, or do you want to be able to replay every single battle so people can learn how to fight from it?

DeletedUser

How will it do this exactly? It would show where people have attacked/negotiated not how they achieved a victory there, or do you want to be able to replay every single battle so people can learn how to fight from it?
I would like to show each province's every advance made with time next to it (this might be too laggy but would give the best data of what happened there)
It will help them to adapt the best way to achieve the maximum tries with the less attrition which means more rewards for them and best chances to win for their Guild aswell.
the more data the easier to understand what happened there, thats in my mind
the more data the more lag aswell which is why i believe they didnt added it on release because they wanted to keep it <<light>>

I would like to show each province's every advance made with time next to it
I don't see why you would need this, when it's shielded you can see how long there is left so know when it was taken and when it can be attacked. After that it doesn't really matter - but if you really want that the ok

It will help them to adapt the best way to achieve the maximum tries with the less attrition
Attrition depends on the buildings that you and the opposition have, a log does not affect this. Attrition will increase at the same rate for everyone depending on the building permutations, don't see how a log would alter this. The best way to keep going when attrition gets too high is to attack other sectors with easier fights to rotate the defending army on the sector you are interested in, something most of you seem vehemently opposed to as no one must dare to attack elsewhere for whatever reason.
the more data the easier to understand what happened there
you've either taken a province or you haven't, no amount of data will change that. People either do encounters or they don't and you can already see that in the activity log

DeletedUser

Attrition depends on the buildings that you and the opposition have, a log does not affect this. Attrition will increase at the same rate for everyone depending on the building permutations, don't see how a log would alter this. The best way to keep going when attrition gets too high is to attack other sectors with easier fights to rotate the defending army on the sector you are interested in, something most of you seem vehemently opposed to as no one must dare to attack elsewhere for whatever reason.
not only that, most of people do fights on sectors with traps on them, making their attrition going higher than negotiating would.
please dont tell me you are fighting on sectors with traps on them :D

DeletedUser

anyway solo players spend less diamonds than commanders so i am pretty sure a log is on its way no matter how hard you are trying to prove a point
and by the way if you watch the commercial you wont see any random sectors being attacked so if they wanted to keep random attacks in top guilds they would at least had some in their video so rogue attacks could prove a point :'D

anyway solo players spend less diamonds than commanders so i am pretty sure a log is on its way no matter how hard you are trying to prove a point
and by the way if you watch the commercial you wont see any random sectors being attacked so if they wanted to keep random attacks in top guilds they would at least had some in their video so rogue attacks could prove a point :'D
I simply can't see any need for it except to have a go at people if they do something different to what the plan is. Nothing anyone has written has shown what extra it would bring to the party that you can't find out already except for exactly who has done what.

I'm all for team cohesion and working to a common goal but there has to be some leeway and I feel that this would curtail people's freedom the same as earlier suggestions for guild leaders to be able to set a target on the map with no one else being able to attack anywhere different

rjs66

Lieutenant
so you can see what people do in GE , GvG, treasury donations etc... - so how is being able to see what people do in GbG any different ?

someone seems to think that people will be punished for doing things in GbG that don't fir in with the guild's plan, rather than someone having a private conversation with the players who behave like loose cannons and educating them

this objection seems to be more about somebody's personal agenda and maybe a run in with a guild founder elsewhere, rather than anything to do with benefits or disadvantages to guilds / players

the simple solution is to go and form your own guild if you don't fit in where you are, then you can do whatever you like
some guilds have rules which the guild members are expected to follow, if they don't fit in they are kicked

if you want a guild run on the anarchy principle form your own

you aren't forced to be in a guild you don't like, and no guild is forced to have you as a member

(as an aside: one of the people most against this idea of being able to see what people are doing in GbG has in their guild profile a message saying all guild members must do 64 GE each week or they will be kicked) - seems a bit odd doesn't it ?

so you can see what people do in GE , GvG, treasury donations etc... - so how is being able to see what people do in GbG any different ?
you can already see if people are doing GbG or not
someone seems to think that people will be punished for doing things in GbG that don't fir in with the guild's plan, rather than someone having a private conversation with the players who behave like loose cannons and educating them
That's because it's human nature not some fantasy world where everyone is nice to everyone else
this objection seems to be more about somebody's personal agenda and maybe a run in with a guild founder elsewhere, rather than anything to do with benefits or disadvantages to guilds / players

the simple solution is to go and form your own guild if you don't fit in where you are, then you can do whatever you like
some guilds have rules which the guild members are expected to follow, if they don't fit in they are kicked
Never had a run in with a guild founder where I've been a member, but I have recently left a large guild on L and set up my own. Also run another guild on R
(as an aside: one of the people most against this idea of being able to see what people are doing in GbG has in their guild profile a message saying all guild members must do 64 GE each week or they will be kicked) - seems a bit odd doesn't it ?
It doesn't say they will be kicked, says it's mandatory - it's invite only for a select group of people who usually all complete GE in the first day (normally in a few minutes) and who like to fight in GbG. GvG is optional but everyone is a target. We even have a member who doesn't have a lvl80+ Arc!!!!! that's how nice we are

Hey @rjs66 just seen you were in the guild we all left!! I don't remember you, did you actually do anything?

so how does mandatory work if they don't do 64 ?
Well the last guy who didn't do all 64 is still a member and will continue to be, it's mainly to stop randoms from trying to join and gives an indication of what we would like.

Our joining principle is that you have to be known by a current member as not being an idiot. (this is why it's a small guild :lol:)

DeletedUser

Veggie i dont think that if a guild is 1st and safe on gbg , anyone will say anything about random attacks and stuff
i also dont think that if a guy in 64 mandatory GE guild will continue to be there if he does 48 and the guild is losing 1st
ofcurse he will be messaged before he gets the boot

rjs66

Lieutenant
so not doing 64 isn't mandatory then ?

hand picked players who fit in with what you want - not free will then

setting to invite only - also stops randoms trying to join

so not doing 64 isn't mandatory then ?

i also dont think that if a guy in 64 mandatory GE guild will continue to be there if he does 48 and the guild is losing 1st
We're going off topic here but 64 in GE is a requirement but we're also not worried too much if someone doesn't do them all. Only been going a little while but not even been close to losing a GE yet - last week we were at 133% and the next guild was on 5%

hand picked players who fit in with what you want - not free will then
We are taking about gbg on this thread and everyone has free will to attack where and when they please BUT as we don't let in morons and everyone has a brain and can work out where to attack and knows how to stop a siege on one of our sectors

setting to invite only - also stops randoms trying to join
It stops them joining, it doesn't stop them messaging you and trying to join