• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is in fact stopping some players participating as they are not sure where to attack and so by doing nothing know that they are not attacking the wrong place.
If we know who is attacking where this becomes a non issue.
Fulham the only sollution to that is to start kicking people who dont want to read the messages and replace them with people who want to read them.
If Leadership has noticed that such actions are negative to the Guild, then they are bad aswell
Why would i be kicked from a swap thread if i dont do swaps as my Guild told me to ?
Why would i be kicked if i dont do the amount of encounters of GE that i agreed when i came to the Guild ?
If they tolerate such actions on GBG then Leadership should reconsider what priorities should really have about GBG
i hope i was truth enough to understand me

Fulhamguy

Corporal
Fulham the only sollution to that is to start kicking people who dont want to read the messages and replace them with people who want to read them.
If Leadership has noticed that such actions are negative to the Guild, then they are bad aswell
Why would i be kicked from a swap thread if i dont do swaps as my Guild told me to ?
Why would i be kicked if i dont do the amount of encounters of GE that i agreed when i came to the Guild ?
If they tolerate such actions on GBG then Leadership should reconsider what priorities should really have about GBG
i hope i was truth enough to understand me
But one doesnt know who is not reading the GbG threads because you cannot see who is attacking which province.
If someone doesnt finish level 1 they get a warning.
Getting new players into the guild is not easy, we use to be open but then you spend a lot of time kicking people out. Also we cannot be open now because we dont know what the new players will do in GbG otherwise we would think about it again.

DeletedUser

But one doesnt know who is not reading the GbG threads because you cannot see who is attacking which province.
If someone doesnt finish level 1 they get a warning.
Getting new players into the guild is not easy, we use to be open but then you spend a lot of time kicking people out. Also we cannot be open now because we dont know what the new players will do in GbG otherwise we would think about it again.
its a pain and we have the same problem, but with work and by reading the logs you will find out in the end
we are getting better to that, we always give preferable 90/100 when we give targets etc.
We didnt tried Drama yet but i dont think this will work possitively :)

Fulhamguy

Corporal
its a pain and we have the same problem, but with work and by reading the logs you will find out in the end
we are getting better to that, we always give preferable 90/100 when we give targets etc.
We didnt tried Drama yet but i dont think this will work possitively :)
What logs are you referring to ?

DeletedUser

Yes I realise you can do that but that does feel like a waste of time to me.

There are so many ways we can be helped by Inno and really hope we do get some at some point.
i totally agree with you buddy but as long as they dont give a possitive feedback to that the only thing you can do as a guild is care more about who you recruit.
i also dont like being in gold because i backstab my allies without intension but as long as Guilds protect such policies either i make mine either i compromise

Interesting for who, the rest of the guild get bored of messages being sent about who is attacking a particular province. Why are they attacking that province do they know something that the leadership doesnt ?

This is in fact stopping some players participating as they are not sure where to attack and so by doing nothing know that they are not attacking the wrong place.
If we know who is attacking where this becomes a non issue.

It screws up the enjoyment for a lot of people sadly.
Even though I have target sectors I like to allow my guild members the freedom to also do what they want even if this means they occasionally go against a non-aggression pact with an another guild.

It can be annoying but it also makes me laugh.

By being able to see exactly what everyone is doing people will become to scared to do anything in case they upset the leadership

DeletedUser

its not Fun i understand you, but its not Soccer or Formula 1 with Billions of investments
Even though I have target sectors I like to allow my guild members the freedom to also do what they want even if this means they occasionally go against a non-aggression pact with an another guild.

It can be annoying but it also makes me laugh.

By being able to see exactly what everyone is doing people will become to scared to do anything in case they upset the leadership
Attacking a random sector for 10 or even 20 advances isnt really a reason to brake a non aggression pact unless owners are weird or something
Annoying why ? :D Does the 20 Advances put you in any Disadvantage ? More like they are keeping that sector safer :)

You are very sensitive on the <<people will become scared thing>> Dont know why doesnt makes sense but i will tell you 2 examples i can see if they do so

-There will be 2 kinds of GBG Guilds 1 Relax 1 no Relax
-People will enjoy better GBG because they will play with other People in Guilds they have the same needs

I have found my solution on this subject, we have passed it to the whole 66 people Guild but think about a GE with no Contribution Scoreboard ?
Isn't GE already scaring people and forcing them to do what they have agreed ?
Arent Guilds asking people who cant do GE for any matter in real life to just contact someone and say I dont wanna do it this week ?
I havent seen any <scaring leadership> in my small playing time here maybe you have seen more dont know

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you haven't been around that long!

Isn't GE already scaring people and forcing them to do what they have agreed ?
Yes to some extend, some guilds put undue pressure on people. My guild on L has a minimum 64 encounters weekly, my guildon R it's 2

Arent Guilds asking people who cant do GE for any matter in real life to just contact someone and say I dont wanna do it this week ?
Some do, some don't. If someone doesn't do what's required I don't get upset about it unless its week after week

I dont havent seen any <scaring leadership> in my small playing time here maybe you have seen more dont know
Like I said, you've not been here long and maybe things are different on B and N than the rest of the worlds where I play

DeletedUser

Well you haven't been around that long!
Agreed on that, but still i dont see any reason for anyone to be scared or anything
If people feel pressure for some extra free Goods trades or for 5FP from their TownHall then they should reconsider but thats my personal oppinion
( anyone who is attacking random targets and finishing sectors w/o command will be removed from a Guild that doesnt want such things on their GBG map no matter if Inno gives a log or not )

but still i dont see any reason for anyone to be scared or anything
A lot of people like to dominate others and bully them into doing exactly as they are told. I have a problem with this although I do agree that people should work together for the benefit of their guild, this should be through mutual consensus not threats and bullying. Too much of that goes on in this game as it is

Fulhamguy

Corporal
They are already scared to do anything in case they upset the leadership. With an ability to know who has gone against wishes allows leadership to discuss with that person why. It might be a really good reason but at the moment we dont know who is doing what and that is really annoying lots of people.

So you are not interested in why your guild members do things ?

Just because you are not interested is hardly a reason to tell others not to be is it ?
It's not that I'm not interested in them but I don't need to interrogate their every move, I trust them and that they have reasons for doing what they do.

If you don't trust the people you play with then maybe they are the wrong people for you

Fulhamguy

Corporal
It's not that I'm not interested in them but I don't need to interrogate their every move, I trust them and that they have reasons for doing what they do.

If you don't trust the people you play with then maybe they are the wrong people for you
This is nothing to do with trust and all to do with people reading their messages. In GbG things can move very quickly especially which sector to concentrate on next. If you know who is attacking the wrong sector you can message them to let them know where they should be attacking.

And saying again it is nothing to do with trust

attacking the wrong sector you can message them to let them know where they should be attacking.
There's no such thing as the wrong sector, they are all viable targets. There are however less optimal ones

Also, if they cant see where is best to attack for themselves then quite possibly they are not the sort of people you want in your guild

If you dont understand the concept of wrong provinces you clearly do not understand how to do well at GbG :-(
:lol: with comments like that you obviously don't know what you're talking about!

My 2 current maps
20200112_214542.jpg
20200112_214808.jpg