• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My Guildies and I are entirely happy with both the Rewards and their distribution. If any of the Founders/Leaders can't control their own Guild Members then I think that is a matter for internal restructuring and not for Inno to do our jobs for us. It's an interesting point that Players who don't support their own Guild are allowed to remain as Members. Mergers abound with active Players realizing that lots of their Guildies are a waste of space. I cleaned out the dead wood 2 weeks before GBG started, to give us an unseen advantage due to the false MMR generated. Next League, we start in Gold and with another couple of Members, attracted by our performance against Guilds far stronger and more numerous than us. Stop complaining, clean your own houses and get on with it.

DeletedUser

my question is to do with the matching of Guilds on the Guild Battlegrounds, my guild is small there are 4 of us but we are matched against Guilds with 26 members. can this system,if any,be made more fairly as the Guild Expedition is?
We started GBG with 2 Members, me in Col and the other in LMA. You aren't in any worse position than us and we've done alright for ourselves. Strong competition brings out one's best performance, think on that.

DeletedUser

I cleaned out the dead wood 2 weeks before GBG started, to give us an unseen advantage due to the false MMR generated.
not only, if you have 10 inactive people in HMA for example , you will get x10+% chance to get those Era goods as Costs for buildings
if you had in your guild 10 people only from 1 Era then the costs would be only from that Era
This is also a very good strategy, GBG guilds need a different Build Setup

DeletedUser

The extant system will not suit everyone, this I accept. I get where you are coming from re: Era Goods but we have a very well stocked Treasury so the Building costs are easily bearable, for us at least and, when Goods run low, I simply donate a few thou to bring them back up to spec. I believe that it is we who must adapt and not the feature be adapted to suit our personal whims.

yes as far as support pool goes. Your guild lvl also provides support pool.
So this means the game is currently biased to GVG. I think when GBG was created they should have included it. I am now helping support a service I no longer use and I could use some support in defending provinces in GBG.

Emberguard

Legend
So this means the game is currently biased to GVG. I think when GBG was created they should have included it. I am now helping support a service I no longer use and I could use some support in defending provinces in GBG.
The defence boost in GBG already far exceeds the boosts in GvG.

GvG support pool gets you upto 75% depending on era.
GBG goes upto 12,000% / 60 goods after 150 attrition.

yes it’d have been nice if it did something in GBG, totally agree on that. But you are getting more defence without it then with it.

Agent327

Overlord
The defence boost in GBG already far exceeds the boosts in GvG.

GvG support pool gets you upto 75% depending on era.
GBG goes upto 12,000% / 60 goods after 150 attrition.

yes it’d have been nice if it did something in GBG, totally agree on that. But you are getting more defence without it then with it.

You can hardly call that a defence boost cause it isn't Guild, but player related.
Besides that, with Siege Camps you can nullify that defence.

Emberguard

Legend
You can hardly call that a defence boost cause it isn't Guild, but player related.
Debatable. Going all out at the start of a round would get you 4 hrs of sector points. That'd then give the opponent upto 20 hrs if you can't re-take the sectors from having too much attrition too quickly.

Besides that, with Siege Camps you can nullify that defence.
True. Which means either you'll need a guild full of the same era and high lvl treasuty GBs to afford those camps, or they'll eventually run out the resources to build them.

Galladhorn

Monarch
I must again raise my frustration over the long time Thread system in regards to GbG. The issue was about the same back then with GvG and only the most sorted and managed Guilds could overcome the task, adding to it the server issues and in some ways GvG tunred out to be only for those very active guilds with the needed management to make it work. How could INNO possible think that GbG would be that much different except for some less tideous taks of placing defence troops. The Thread system is becoming a cluster problem and guilds that might want to participate in GbG face the problems of Rogue members not finding the threads due to the very limited window space and no options for more Tabs.

I know it has been discussed a zillion times, but does not make less frustrating. Active guilds now can paritcipate in GvG, GbG, GE adding to it the now almost mandatory Threads for FP Swaps, trade Threads and often also leadership Threads – it becomes a whole lot of Threads that also needs to be updated every time a new member joins or leaves a guild. Even mentioneing the most common threads above is more threads than what can be shown at the first page of the current Threads system. The Thread System is simply not good enough for what the game offers.

:mad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser106145

What a farce GBG is becoming when you have guilds with 70+ members up against several guilds with less than 15 and can take over the whole BattleGrounds in one day - why can’t they structure it like GE with similar sized guilds up agai each other

What a farce GBG is becoming when you have guilds with 70+ members up against several guilds with less than 15 and can take over the whole BattleGrounds in one day - why can’t they structure it like GE with similar sized guilds up agai each other
We're a guild of 5 and beating a guild of 80 and another of 50

Guild size has nothing to do with it if not everyone plays

DeletedUser

they could have been 80 + spending 1000 diamonds a day so dont worry its not a fair game for sure
Try get the best possition you can

DeletedUser115049

We are a successful guild making first or second in gold league at BG so every 2 or 3 weeks we are promoted to platinum. In platinum we meet 3 regulars and 1 other victim like us. The 3 regulars are similar sized as us but pay to play by erecting and speed competing through diamonds buildings which ensure victory. I don’t mind losing and I admire active and organised guilds. But The pay to win aspect has started to make foe look like other games that aren’t fun to play because the field is not level. We are still working out a response but maybe the best response is not to compete in platinum. It probably puts us in a better place for the next game. But what a shame.

joesoap

Major-General
for the weeks that you compete in platinum you get better rewards, both personally & at the end for the entire guild, than you would get in gold so that makes it worth doing

DeletedUser

Platinum has all the <<top> guilds at the moment and all the Top Guilds are investing in Diamonds to keep their Guilds Top
its pretty logical tactic