• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never built the original cider mill as I thought it was pretty much a waste of space but the extra 3fp makes it worth it.

Have a flourishing now and hope to get a 2nd from the event :)

Dead-Eye

General
Should be easy enough. I have had 2 upgrades fron AD in the past week. I already know where the second one is going.

DeletedUser96901

ouch

they nerfed the questline milestone rewards
only 2 upgrade kits (on beta it was 3)

and also the ingredient
now 2 times 2 of each (that is less than one time 5 it was on beta)

DeletedUser96901

who knows
maybe those upgrades will never be added to AD

that building is extreme powerful
the FP version gives 0.5 FP per square
or the 13% attack boost version (mars age). that alone on 3x4 would be as efficient as the 10% on 3x3 Speakers Corner or Checkmate Square. but it also gives 4 FP and defense boost

Boorg

Captain
What the heck happened to the Daily Challenges offering ingredients?!

Why do you always complain about everything? :? :? :?

Here they are! :lol: :lol: :lol:

upload_2019-9-10_15-31-57.png

Boorg

Captain
Last edited:

Boorg

Captain
I will have to search through all the junk mail from dodgy African bankers and naked ladies offering me things to find it :( :P

Try to exclude FoE mail from the Junk folder and if you can create a new folder, name it FoE or any other name you prefer and in your mail settings direct all the FoE mail to this new folder, that way all the FoE mail will be in one folder and FoE mail will be much easier to find.

Any Empire

Sergeant
ouch

they nerfed the questline milestone rewards
only 2 upgrade kits (on beta it was 3)

and also the ingredient
now 2 times 2 of each (that is less than one time 5 it was on beta)

Quite the bummer. Had planned to go for 2 cottages, even if needing some diamonds. The changes have pushed the costs too high. Will just go for 1, and save diamonds for another event. Eventually, something even more interesting will come up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.