• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
it says"to your city",your city(town or village) has 2 parts to def army att&deff its for that,you guys need to lay off the bottle lol

DeletedUser117595

Humm... your bottle is much more exciting that the cottage, Richard!

DeletedUser113340

Hopefully the rewards won't be as hopeless as the recent events

DeletedUser113340

Wasn't talking about the major prize the individual prizes where they give a few fps , medals, coins, a palm tree or face of the ancient etc

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Wasn't talking about the major prize the individual prizes where they give a few fps , medals, coins, a palm tree or face of the ancient etc
The non-daily prizes are always just the basic run of the mill rewards.

But at least now, we have the Antiques Dealer to go and dump things we don't want/need like those endless heaps of VT's, Lv1 Watchfires, basic buildings, etc...
Goods & fp's are always nice, as are medals for anyone who hasn't yet unlocked all the medal expansions (and/or doesn't have a Lv60+ Arc yet to farm endless supplies of 'em).

Only really 'useless' prizes are the special troops (Banner Boyz + Drummers), coin/supply packs.

DeletedUser

Agreed, although the Coin/Supply Packs often fill my RQs and I'm happy to increase any and all resources so I'll take what I get and smile. The AD is a welcome addition although I can't help but feel it qualifies as making the Game easier. The Flag Squad and Drums are serious pants though, I can't fault you on that opinion.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Agreed, although the Coin/Supply Packs often fill my RQs and I'm happy to increase any and all resources so I'll take what I get and smile. The AD is a welcome addition although I can't help but feel it qualifies as making the Game easier. The Flag Squad and Drums are serious pants though, I can't fault you on that opinion.
At the very worst, 'winning' coins is just winning future fp's.

Supplies I find though are beyond useless as a 'prize', since as a CF-boosted quester, I'm sitting on 24mil in HMA and can't spend them fast enough to avoid pilling up even more!
(and I haven't even plated HC yet either!:o)

I honestly wish we could use supplies to buy kp's as well, or maybe as way to buy medals or something?

Agent327

Overlord
And until they come out with another GB or building that does the same, attack = attacking armies, defense =city defense will continue to apply.

That's really the weirdest explanation why something is wrong. Description of HC gets adjusted, while the description of many GB's is wrong. Fix all, or fix none. Do't make it an even bigger mess.

Boorg

Captain
Baking

Coming up next the annual Fall (Autumn) Event,
So come on Friend or Foe let’s all Make a Tall (Column) tasty Cake,
Have all the ingredients ready or you will Repent,
Now we have to shift the flower with a Rake,
Making sure we completely remove all the Flake,
Choose the ingredients, do your mix and have ready to Bake,
Put in oven when Hot and it’s time for the coffee Pot.

Emberguard

Legend
Terracotta Army disagrees :P
Terracotta had the icon re-designed. If they ever introduced a event building that behaved differently chances are they’d tweak the symbol enough to make it distinguishable
929A9F5F-7177-4E54-9E71-885B8ECB765C.jpeg
GB Attacking Armies

029B499E-91C3-484F-9485-2F8499D6B877.jpeg
GB Defensive Armies / GvG

5A7507DF-F441-4FE2-AF94-935AC9D631D0.jpeg
GB GvG Defence Armies Only (Observatory)

B545D388-9676-46E3-8528-42AD6C070680.jpeg
GB Attacking / Defending Armies
1F4A820A-278E-43D0-BDF7-111467DA72C6.jpeg
Attack Only (attacking armies)

32C3383B-44A5-437B-ADE0-6AC0C78C1019.jpeg
Defence Only (defending units)

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
I think with limited space to build it would be useful nowadays to leave the mill the same size, its becoming a decision of which to remove now and thats a pity as i love them all.

Agent327

Overlord
I think with limited space to build it would be useful nowadays to leave the mill the same size, its becoming a decision of which to remove now and thats a pity as i love them all.

It has been a decission what to remove all along. One TF gone, a littly moving and two mills delivering 7 fp each. It's how it always has worked. At least now you can take what you removed to the AD.

Dead-Eye

General
I just upgraded my cider mill and it did not go from one to the other. I had to re plant the stupid thing and it is now out of sync with my harvest time. I got the upgrade from the antique geezer for just over 20k and 22 stones. 3 extra fp is kinda nice. I think I will try for another.

I just upgraded my cider mill and it did not go from one to the other. I had to re plant the stupid thing and it is now out of sync with my harvest time. I got the upgrade from the antique geezer for just over 20k and 22 stones. 3 extra fp is kinda nice. I think I will try for another.
That's how all the event buildings used to work, upgrade in place and consistent timer is relatively new

Status
Not open for further replies.