• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118223

I can't log into support. Apparently it's not my game login (I play via browser at https://en14.forgeofempires.com). I tried the "don't know login" and entered my address and was told it's an invalid address, so that's probably the cause of the whole problem. I use that email address frequently but it does cause lack of contact at times - I'm expecting it's the .site domain which is relatively new. I have a Microsoft exchange account I could use but I'd really like to sort out why my admin account for my site isn't working. Is there anything we can do? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110603

I can't log into support. Apparently it's not my game login (I play via browser at https://en14.forgeofempires.com). I tried the "don't know login" and entered my address and was told it's an invalid address, so that's probably the cause of the whole problem. I use that email address frequently but it does cause lack of contact at times - I'm expecting it's the .site domain which is relatively new. I have a Microsoft exchange account I could use but I'd really like to sort out why my admin account for my site isn't working. Is there anything we can do? Thanks

Using this link https://support.innogames.com/connect/forgeofempires/en/en_US you should see an option to click to contact us if you don't know your login details, follow that link and you can still reach support.

DeletedUser118223

I don't see it - there is login (user name, password - nothing works for me), if you don't know or remember click here (I do), a link going back to the login page, a place to put in an email address to create a ticket, and my preferred email address is rejected. I used my exchange account instead of my preferred and it was accepted. I'll go from there.

DeletedUser110603

I don't see it - there is login (user name, password - nothing works for me), if you don't know or remember click here (I do), a link going back to the login page, a place to put in an email address to create a ticket, and my preferred email address is rejected. I used my exchange account instead of my preferred and it was accepted. I'll go from there.

Great, hopefully its resolved soon :)

Boorg

Captain

Don’t be so hard on yourself, be positive :) :) :)

All you need to do is enter the Game User Name that you are using, in your case “Xibor” and the Password that you use to Login the Game and the Support Page will load and you will not need to enter an email address.

Remember that both the User Name and Password are case sensitive therefore you can’t enter “xibor”, you must enter “Xibor” as your User Name, the same applies for your Password.

upload_2019-9-15_1-14-46.png

Another option which might be easier for you is to load the Support Page from within the Game.

While you are logged-in the game click the right mouse button and a window will pop up then click on Contact Support and the Support Page will load for you.

upload_2019-9-15_1-16-23.png

Or still while you are logged-in the game click on the Settings Button on the bottom left of your screen, the Settings window will open, scroll down to the bottom of the Settings Tab and click on the Support Button and the Support Page will load for you.

upload_2019-9-15_1-18-40.png

upload_2019-9-15_1-19-14.png

I hope that helps :) :) :)

DeletedUser118223

Thank you. I'm able to get into support I think because I validated through an alternate email address. I have an open ticket concerning why my other address won't work for game information or to log in. While I'm logged into the game I can right-click and contact support so I have more than one method now so that will suffice. If support can get the game related emails coming to the correct inbox that would be great.

Cheers

Boorg

Captain
Thank you. I'm able to get into support I think because I validated through an alternate email address. I have an open ticket concerning why my other address won't work for game information or to log in. While I'm logged into the game I can right-click and contact support so I have more than one method now so that will suffice. If support can get the game related emails coming to the correct inbox that would be great.

Cheers

My pleasure :) :) :)

That’s great but I can’t comment what can be done therefore I would prefer to use the accepted email address (your alternate email address) for the game just to be on the safe side and have my mind at rest that I receive the FoE emails :) :) :)

Good luck :) :) :)

DeletedUser113125

I regularly can’t log in as put Saviour instead of Savior. It is a constant bugbear but I don’t think I can justify a name change.
Lots of lovely Reno kits today! My HOFs will be happy.

Boorg

Captain
I prefer and would be happier with a box of Turkish Delight . . . . . . Yummy . . . . . . they are delicious and mouth-watering . . . . . . I love them!

:D :D :D :D :D

DeletedUser96901

how generous

offer
5 ingredients for 400 diamonds: RANDOM
10 times availlable

let's take 6 (for better comparison)
2400 diamonds

comparing with be the regular 6 of each which costs 2450

saving 50 diamonds
(but getting random amount and not each in the same amount)

DeletedUser118208

Anyone knows if the SoK will be offered again during the event? I have been saving up my ingredients for another go at having a few SoK's :D

Status
Not open for further replies.