• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to exclude FoE mail from the Junk folder and if you can create a new folder, name it FoE or any other name you prefer and in your mail settings direct all the FoE mail to this new folder, that way all the FoE mail will be in one folder and FoE mail will be much easier to find.

No event email in my junk :( but there are ones from Susan, Veronica and Sophia :P

Boorg

Captain
No event email in my junk :( but there are ones from Susan, Veronica and Sophia :P

If you have not changed your email address you should have received it.

Check all your folders.
Check the email address in the Game Settings / Profile.

If all OK I would contact Support.

Boorg

Captain
Some people have such bad luck that they must be Jinxed . . . . . somebody must have cast a Spell on them . . . . .

:o :o :o :o :o

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i presume next era barracks will need even mroe populations, maybe wrong decision long term...

DeletedUser118223

Thanks for mentioning those settings - mine are set to On (default I think) but at least I know where they are now.

DeletedUser12400

I'm already satisfied with the event and the effort I invested in quests. In 14 worlds managed to get 66 wishing wells, fragments, medals and other goodies except main world where I have focus for upgrades and another world for shrink kits since I'm running out of space. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.