• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser112892

The frequency of these events is down-right sickening - why don't you give us all a break for a month
Agree. And there is already a new event, on Beta, starting tomorrow, so, in less than two weeks after Archaeology event is over, we will have Soccer Cup one.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Could the hidden lever (and hidden chamber) be true, and located to the "far right"?
What if I ignore all idols, tools, and jars, and focus only on digging deep (advancing to the right)?
I have spent all scrolls now and can't test this out.

DeletedUser114342

Agree. And there is already a new event, on Beta, starting tomorrow, so, in less than two weeks after Archaeology event is over, we will have Soccer Cup one.

Ooh, I really hope that the soccer event has Tholos upgrades available as mine is only level 3. I started playing FOE at the tail end of last year’s event and had no clue what I was doing!

DeletedUser116322

index.php
tell me Jack, did you say 11 little innogames prays before getting the 11 carousels?
i prayed but only got 4 hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The Archaeology Event is the best Event I have seen since I have been playing, it’s just fantastic.

Up till now I have managed to get 3 level 10 World’s Fair and 6 Carousel without spending any Diamonds and still have about 3,000 Scrolls.

View attachment 18926

I have found hidden levers that open secret panels which give access to secret corridors that lead to secret treasure rooms. These secret treasure rooms contain various treasures which can be collected just by clicking on them. Apart form the usual items such as Blueprints, Store Building, Forge Points, Troops, Medals, Fragments, etc the treasure in these secret rooms may also consist of Scrolls, Event Tools (Brushes, Shovels, Dynamite), World’s Fair level 1, World’s Fair upgrade and Carousel.

I’m constantly looking for these hidden levers.

You may ask is this true or is it a joke?

Probably your answer will be Boorg is playing a joke on us but maybe it’s not a joke and Boorg truly found the hidden levers!

:) :) :)

Some math for fun: Working out how well I am doing, mainly going for idols, I will get most likely 240 golden idol prizes or more,

It takes 660 idols in total to get a 2nd level 10 Worlds fair.

Assuming at least 20 idols per 330 scrolls. 1995 diamonds for 500 scrolls. 330x6 is 1980 scrolls, so 1995x4 diamonds needed for about 120 idols

120+240=360 +120=480 +120=600.... So that's already over 23,940 diamonds. lol. I couldn't imagine getting a third one of these.

I need to find them hidden levers!

DeletedUser116525

I'll have two WW's but it's nowhere near that amount of diamonds.
I guess it depends on how well you use the tools and using shovels in between two rows so your revealing 3 rows at a time.
Also as you go deeper there's more tools to pick up, much more than at the start as well as idols.

DeletedUser111428

I'll have two WW's but it's nowhere near that amount of diamonds.
I guess it depends on how well you use the tools and using shovels in between two rows so your revealing 3 rows at a time.
Also as you go deeper there's more tools to pick up, much more than at the start as well as idols.
Good observation! I also noticed that, as you uncover more and more sand tiles, the number of tools appears to increase :)

DeletedUser100133

We have just over 11 days left of the event, it would be great if you could tell us, what you think of the event and your best rewards so far?

Happy forging

Last edited by a moderator: