• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #104 2019-04-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giskler

Legend
Guys can anyone help me design a good layout?View attachment 18915
Dang I forgot to crop the screenshot. Too lazy to do it anyway.
This is Korch
I literary cannot think of any good layouts And I still have the world fair and two manors in my inv.
Note: I can afford 1 medal expansion.
xjMc5zC.png

World's Fair at the bottom, room for another 2x2 and 3x3 and you can delete 15 roads.

DeletedUser113901

xjMc5zC.png

World's Fair at the bottom, room for another 2x2 and 3x3 and you can delete 15 roads.
Yeah but road cycles...
Maybe world's fair in place of the rotounda and the cider mill, one of those in the manor's hole, left manor next to CdM, two 2×2 in the SoZ's place, the SoZ goes next to the traz with the VTs under it, finally put your last 3×3 in place of the moved manor.

Giskler

Legend
Yeah but road cycles...
Maybe world's fair in place of the rotounda and the cider mill, one of those in the manor's hole, left manor next to CdM, two 2×2 in the SoZ's place, the SoZ goes next to the traz with the VTs under it, finally put your last 3×3 in place of the moved manor.
I didn't understand any of that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.