• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

The first time you see a flying elephant, you ask yourself how this is possible. Then you realise it's not pink and you know it's real. There you start screaming. But, may I ask you, why? Did the flying elephant try to harm you? No, but human fears danger for its faith more than danger for its body. We've seen people going mad after seeing something they tought couldn't happen; and no good horror movie features animals as danger. That proves man is a cultural animal, so we're ment to learn, and change our sight. Only when we'll be open minded will we get to control our fear and make it a weapon instead of a chain.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Is anyone doing the Halloween event? Lots of long productions needed in the quest line

I'm mostly skipping it because the Dark Doorway is not a Black Tower. When I started playing last year, this event was almost finished but when I saw BTs in other cities, I wanted one. I'm only "advancing" in the questline if it asks me to do something I'd do anyway.

In truth, it might be a blessing in disguise. If the Tower were available, I'd be trying to complete the event in every city. Since it isn't available, I won't waste effort on it.

DeletedUser115674

Got me CF goods in P... anticipating a big mud party! :) Also the price nets me at least two Arc BPs, as I'm asked to invest into a lv2 Arc :) so I can get the Arc sooner :)
i am 2 BP away from a full arc set but that's a good thing! i would not be able to build it. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.