• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.136

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is to discuss the upcoming changes being implemented in version 1.136. This update includes some changes to our quest window, which should help to streamline certain quest types. The update also includes a few bugfixes, including one which resolves the issue where blank windows are displayed in message lists. Check out the full list of changes here.

Thanks!
Richard and team

DeletedUser106369

This reply is from Beta server about more clicks for UBQ's posted on 27/9.

I dare to have a different opinion, and I would like to explain why :).

First of all, the new system is a part of a wider set of changes. They are being done to allow us to make quests more varied by asking for several different things, or making it possible to fulfill a quest in more than one way.
That said, I am are aware of the concerns related to an additional click needed to fulfill the "pay"-type quests. I find them valid, but I also believe that pros outweigh cons.
Right now, we are sometimes confusing players, especially newer, less experienced ones. This is the case especially with the "pay"-type quests, when the amount of available resources drops below required amounts, and the progress bar - previously full - suddenly regresses for no obvious reason. This is because you can no longer complete the quest. In the new system, there is no bar that would change its state in a seemingly unexpected way.
And yes - this means more clicks when you run through recurring quests, but I think it's important to explain that it was not done on a whim.

And that is not even all. One of the ways in which we will be able to offer more variety is that it will allow us to use "pay"-type quest conditions with quests that provide alternate ways of completion once we release our improved visualization for alternate conditions. That improved handling will come with this year's Halloween event.

This is what it's going to look like:
Orcondition.png

I hope this explains the reasons behind going for this system despite the aforementioned concerns.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
So, we know with the spoilers about the upcoming Vikings that there are still roughly 20+ achievement medals that we're STILL waiting on...
How about releasing those to us?!

While some may hate the achievement system, a good deal of players (like me!) really enjoy completing them!
Please - give us our missing medals we've now been waiting for over a whole year on!

DeletedUser14881

Instead of complicate things, I justed wanted to have the Abort Quest Reminder working. I WILL NOT 'Produce 5 Foxes' or 'Gather 25k of Happiness' for god's sakes

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Does anyone know how to select Unattached units ONLY on PC in the new version? I can no longer see the Unattached option:
FoEUnits.png

It IS there, and I can (very briefly) see it when I click on the arrow next to All Units, but then it seems to get hidden. I can't find any way to select it.

DeletedUser97166

Does anyone know how to select Unattached units ONLY on PC in the new version? I can no longer see the Unattached option:
View attachment 16625

It IS there, and I can (very briefly) see it when I click on the arrow next to All Units, but then it seems to get hidden. I can't find any way to select it.
It looks like all the bottom of all the drop downs are missing, if you click just under the line you will hit the unattached option, I had the same thing in the GvG maps as well. Seems to have corrected itself now though.

A bug fixed; a bug added - lol.
You guys messed up the GvG dropdown age selector - the All Ages is not being displayed along with the rest of the bottom of the listbox!

DeletedUser97166

A bug fixed; a bug added - lol.
You guys messed up the GvG dropdown age selector - the All Ages is not being displayed along with the rest of the bottom of the listbox!
Mine was like that earlier but it seemed to sort itself out after a little while, if you click just under the line on FE it will select AA

DeletedUser97166

Might be an intermittent issue, keeps coming back on both the GvG map and the Troop drop down

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Just got a new negotiation DC task on my alt world, and all I can say is...
LOL! God damned are you guys slowed Inno!! HMA and you want 5 goods per try?!

Sure, those of us with Lv10+ CF's and the ability to do 30-40+ recurring quests per day probably won't notice the goods loss, but we're honestly a minority of players.
For most 'average' players, this is beyond laughably stupid & ludicrously taxing. It's nice that you're throwing a bone to the 'farmers'/'non-fighters', but seriously, this is just gakked.

We already have DC's that constantly demand medium to large goods donations to the treasury and many/most events tend to demand at least 1 big goods donation. (especially for those who choose alternate options and/or simply can't/don't fight at all)
How in the hell is anyone without a large GB-focused city supposed to gather up enough goods now to satisfy c-map costs, GE, events, DC's and now this new DC negotiation? (while also soaking up likely losses from potential plunderers too!)

I know I'll be adding this to auto-skip list in future DC's, alongside the obnoxious "donate 110+ goods", "gain a billion sectors" BS.
These costs ARE EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE THAN LV4 OF GE!!
And typically, in DC's the 'average' reward is 5-10fps or worse.

Redo those negotiation costs please.[/B]

DeletedUser

Totally agree with you Thomas......looks like I will be doing even less DC’s than I did before which wasn’t many to begin with!

Not wasting Goods on negotiating!

What happened to the and/or alternative?
There isn’t one and if its to be released later why realese a half baked version to really annoy people?

DeletedUser97166

What happened to the and/or alternative?
I thought there was meant to be an option between negotiating and fighting. Which would be nice as in one world I farm and the other world I fight yet my quests seemed to be the wrong way around for me today :(

DeletedUser96901

the alternative and/or is not for DC
only for quests: for example in the halloween event

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Well, the issue with not seeing the Unattached option when selecting units seems to be fixed (we'll see if it lasts).

As for negotiations during daily challenges:
I just got one today. It was a "very complex" negotiation that cost me 9 goods per try, had a choice of 9 goods, and I had 4 turns. IF it is always 4 turns, then I guess we already get an extra turn (in GE we get 3 turns + 1 from Tavern). So not quite as difficult as the last few negotiations in GE, but can be quite expensive.

DeletedUser115027

If it is 4 turns for the more complicated ones, it doesn't sound too bad. Should be more doable than defeating a very large army without being optimized for fighting, anyway.

Don't forget that your wasted goods might get you a Much Desired bar of Chocolate or some other ingredient - lol.
Truly the Daily Quests are becoming less of an option. Oh well, they were fun while they lasted.