• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I

See this girls? THAT is your mafia! is Ati2, he don´t mind who we lynch, cause he knows he wins

You wanted to know everyone's abilities. If you were "town," then you'd know that nobody has any abilities in this round. ;) Unless you don't know that because you're mafia. ;)

DeletedUser97166

You wanted to know everyone's abilities. If you were "town," then you'd know that nobody has any abilities in this round. ;) Unless you don't know that because you're mafia. ;)
Oooooo I never thought of that
My vote is 100% for Behelzebhu

Ati2

Legend

... or because you didn't read Ember's post about nobody having any abilities this round... :D

... or I misread it... :D

DeletedUser97166

I´m vanilla, what are yours??

Seems i´m the only one really trying to figure it out; cause we need to kill mafia at first to win
But everyone saying they are Vanilla is a bit pointless, the one that doesn't say it will be the mafia, it's too easy a way to find out. Which is why I didn't want to say Vanilla and spoil the game.

DeletedUser114055

HAHAHA, is ATI2!!!!, i had no idea what abilitys the other had, only knew i was vanilla, other could have been chocolate or toilet brush for that matter
Seems Ati had more info, he is clearly mafia!!

DeletedUser97166

HAHAHA, is ATI2!!!!, i had no idea what abilitys the other had, only knew i was vanilla, other could have been chocolate or toilet brush for that matter
Seems Ati had more info, he is clearly mafia!!
Now I am getting confused on who it could be :(

DeletedUser97166

Okay
Everyone put
VOTE:(PERSON VOTING FOR)
And then we can go from there?
Or did you all want to keep debating?

DeletedUser114055

But everyone saying they are Vanilla is a bit pointless, the one that doesn't say it will be the mafia, it's too easy a way to find out. Which is why I didn't want to say Vanilla and spoil the game.
Well, i have been asking before Ember´s post; his post made me ask that pointless, as the Mafia one will clearly lie and say vanilla as well

DeletedUser114055

oh you guys make it hard; in one hand Ati seems to had more info, but the post..; in the other Jade seems eager to snuff someone..and also not willing to say ability even after the post...

DeletedUser97166

and also not willing to say ability even after the post...
Because it would make it too easy, it's not fun if we all know who the towns people are straight off the bat.
As I said earlier lol

DeletedUser114055

Or because you don´t want to lie, after ember´s post, mafia can say vanilla as well, making the question pointless.
I asked first if i was allowed to ask, remember?

DeletedUser97166

But when there are only 4 people (meaning it's easy game anyways) I thought it would make it too easy to do that, even if you are allowed to.

DeletedUser114055

But when there are only 4 people (meaning it's easy game anyways) I thought it would make it too easy to do that, even if you are allowed to.
Is not easy, i still don´t know what happens if we fail to kill mafia on first try and 2 remain after; all i know if we don´t succeed at first best outcome is a tie

DeletedUser97166

Is not easy, i still don´t know what happens if we fail to kill mafia on first try and 2 remain after; all i know if we don´t succeed at first best outcome is a tie
I thought the people out of the game voted who to give immunity to someone?
That's how it is off the forum, as I said never done it this way before.

DeletedUser114055

Ember told us that every townfolk has "Vanilla" ability.
Yes, i did saw the post, as i said, questions became pointless after that, the abilitys one and mine about being able to ask about them; you seem to have known before the post tough..prolly you knew before hand in case you had to lie about it..

I thought the people out of the game voted who to give immunity to someone?
That's how it is off the forum, as I said never done it this way before.
ah ok, still...

Status
Not open for further replies.