• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #65 2018-07-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

I haven't actually seen anyone spend that much money, it's just the rumors here on the forums.

I bet there has been people. Either way, someone scored 47 goals during the soccer event.. That has to amount for a huge amount of diamonds!

Ati2

Legend
I bet there has been people. Either way, someone scored 47 goals during the soccer event.. That has to amount for a huge amount of diamonds!

They could have fixed those matches, but it is possible that they just trained really hard before the event!

:D:D:D:D:D

No way! That’s crazy!

Possibly some kid who got his hands on his estranged dad's credit card...?

I haven't actually seen anyone spend that much money, it's just the rumors here on the forums.

I know a guy in my old guild who spends a LOT every event so has tons of sets of event buildings in his city.. and another in my present guild who spends enough that he bought a set of TA goods and just shared them via fair trades to everyone in the guild a few days back o_O

Emberguard

Legend
47? I thought someone scored over 200 in Noarsil

I scored I think 21 goals and spent $300

It's possible players are just really good at GE and saved up the diamonds.... just really unlikely

Last edited:

AussieAlex

Overlord
Last edited:
47? I thought someone scored over 200 in Noarsil

I scored I think 21 goals and spent $300

It's possible players are just really good at GE and saved up the diamonds.... just really unlikely

$300 got you 21-ish goals? I wonder how many dollars the guy who made 346 goals in Brisgard spent..

What were you mostly targeting with your goals btw? You must have a bunch of tholos!

AussieAlex

Overlord
post soccer-goals post

(According to a screenshot I took, someone had 149 goals on Noarsil (en13) 1 day and 13 hours before the end of the event)

Status
Not open for further replies.