• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #63 2018-07-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Good morning! :D

I watched over the forum in the past few hours. Now it's your turn! :D And my turn to sleep. :D Bye for a while! :D Take good care of the forum! :D:D:D
See ya. Not much to look after in these hours until UK/Europe wakes up. It’s always pretty quiet. Only a few people to post after.... Every day I wonder how any of us would manage to post around the right time if the random What Time Is it? was in these hours. It’d be rollover, then.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Anyone here seen the new terracotta army? Mud threads been up for less then 12 hrs and it's already Lvl 15 (not mine, I'm Iron Age)

AussieAlex

Overlord
I saw it on the video intro, that’s all. Looked cool. Lvl 15 already. My mother would have said, ‘more money than sense’, but maybe they didn’t have to fork out for it.

DeletedUser111866

They could post a warning on their profile, so people know not to add to their Arc (or any other GB). Without any warning like that, how are you supposed to know?
App has troubles showing profiles of others, or maybe I look the wrong way, so app users don't plain have an ability to see such a warning. However I don't also see a trouble in a disrupt in arc farming group - maybe while I am not in one, huh.

Emberguard

Legend
I saw it on the video intro, that’s all. Looked cool. Lvl 15 already. My mother would have said, ‘more money than sense’, but maybe they didn’t have to fork out for it.
I highly doubt they'd have to fork much out. By the time you get to Virtual Future you'd have been around long enough to get the Diamonds for BPs and the Reno/one up kits for goods production

DeletedUser111866

Hmm, this army looks like amped Zeus, so if you have a zeus and use your army for something, get this thing built ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.