• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #56 2018-05-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112538

In doing GE on phone - about the small window that says "select a resource to offer" window - I am having trouble because it just doesnt disappear after choosing the leftmost and rightmost ones so I have to wait pretty long

I have asked some of my guildmates and they seem to have the same problem Has anyone have the same problem?

DeletedUser113265

? Isn't it like, 4:30 in the morning in Spain now?

It was @Moana Sea birthday party :)

Awake now though! That 4:30am post will be the winning one! Hahaha

Earlier I set my blacksmiths fir the 8hr production. I tap on one, nothing happened. I tap on it again, and again nothing happened. I tap on it a 3rd time, yet again nothing happened.
So I zoom all the way in....stupid bird!:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::P

Hahaha! Never happened to me but find it quite hilarious!

In doing GE on phone - about the small window that says "select a resource to offer" window - I am having trouble because it just doesnt disappear after choosing the leftmost and rightmost ones so I have to wait pretty long

I have asked some of my guildmates and they seem to have the same problem Has anyone have the same problem?

Sorry @Amill Halgal :/ Have no idea! It’s not happening to me though :)

Morning all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.