• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Nearly a year! Where do you check to see how long you’ve been playing?
Click Town Hall, then Profile, and go down to the bottom of the achievements. Under "Special," there's a "FoE Fan Club" achievement, that shows the number of days.

And yeah, almost a year, and I'm still in IA... I must be doing something wrong. :D :D :D

DeletedUser113265

I saw an episode of this once. I'm still depressed. :D:D:D

Hahahaha! I know them because my brother is called Pol. Which is one of the names of the tellitubbies! Imagine how much bullying he had in school! Hahha

Ati2

Legend
Hahahaha! I know them because my brother is called Pol. Which is one of the names of the tellitubbies! Imagine how much bullying he had in school! Hahha

Now that's strange. If he got bullied because of the name, that means that the bullies knew the name, and thus were watching the show. Which means....... :D

DeletedUser113265

Now that's strange. If he got bullied because of the name, that means that the bullies knew the name, and thus were watching the show. Which means....... :D
Hahaha, that’s is true! Would have been a good come back :P

Status
Not open for further replies.