• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #55 2018-05-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Yep. The hardest problem is when you have to fight several battles and aid the rest - you can't use the "aid all" button even if they get one. Also there's fnord quest that would need monitoring when you've aided "enough" to fill the coins demand on the quest. Ow...

Yeah, that's true, too. You can usually do multiple "gather X coins" quests just by aiding all your friends, guildmates and neighbors.

DeletedUser111866

You can usually do multiple "gather X coins" quests just by aiding all your friends, guildmates and neighbors.
Not sure if it's doable in higher eras, but in IA you need 120 aids/quest, in EMA 215 aids/quest - two RQs doable in iron, and only one (barely) in EMA. Less if your Seed Vault is high level, as you'll proc its reward which is a ton greater than what you get from aid itself, but it'll take a lot to bring SV up there to have it be of notice.

Emberguard

Legend
I don't see why you couldn't fight some battles and "aid all" the rest. It'd be no different then if the aids were unsynched from each other with some being hrs apart

A aid all button would simply do whatevers available

DeletedUser113265

It was, indeed. It wasn't doing that at first, then it was changed to zoom in for some reason. It's a lot better this way.

No doubt! Still, no aid all button hahahaha :P

Hope is the last to die they say

Is it normal for this thread to remain open so long?

DeletedUser113265

It is, don't worry. :) After the anniversary, the new one opened on Wednesday or Thursday.

Oh! Okay okay! And the posts we are posting now, count for this weeks or next weeks or don't count?

Amy Steele

General
Where is Amy? It’s 12 am, she is late by 1 hour...

Wonder when this is going to close :0 Want to know the winner(s)!

Oops! Sorry folks - I forgot to post in here last night :blush:
However, the competition does close at the stated time, regardless of whether I post or not :)

So, where are the results? Or did I miss them already?

Not here yet. We’ll just wait for Amy’s ‘tomorrow’, and keep posting.

You got it ;) checking the results now, and will post as soon as I can. Meantime, as Alexander said, please do keep posting :)

So, where are the results? Or did I miss them already?

Not here yet. We’ll just wait for Amy’s ‘tomorrow’, and keep posting.

You got it ;) checking the results now, and will post as soon as I can. Meantime, as Alexander said, please do keep posting!
Oh! Okay okay! And the posts we are posting now, count for this weeks or next weeks or don't count?
Officially they count. I haven't really checked if there were ever any winners from an older thread.
Yes, they do count for the new week's competition, and indeed there have been some winners from old threads (at least the immediately preceding week's)

Status
Not open for further replies.