• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #45 2018-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Repeat Post: Any takers for these great cities ... warrior of great renown ... who could it be.

#5,050 vikingraider1 EN2-B 843k (No Name).jpg

#1,346 vikingraider1 EN14-O 2mil (No Name).jpg

Elongated construction ... interesting property acquisition grid.

DeletedUser110179

Anybody playing on EN8 (Houndsmoor) with Amy's ranking and points ... I don't have access.
Also, anybody know where Test Ament plays and/or user name.

Interesting to see the Town Hall in the middle.
#3,522 Amy Steele EN6-F 1mil.jpg

# Amy Steele EN8-H mil (No Name).jpg

DeletedUser110179

Vic Vicious has modified his 60 Cherry Gardens by reducing 1 Nish pond for each dual-combo (and adding 2 SoK into the mix).
It increased his FP production by 40 fp/d (4 hours ago by VICVICIOUS).

Before and After. Looks like he also added 4 PoH.
#5 Vic Vicious Us16-Q 80mil.jpg

#5 Vic Vicious Us16-Q 80mil (Update).jpg

DeletedUser104719

same number of PoH I think; were split, 3 RHS 2 bottom left, under CdM, now all in a row (pretty or otherwise, most assuredly un-maidenly)

Interesting; for such a large grid there might be FP profit in going full-on diagonal tesselation, but it would sacrifice attack bonus. I guess with combat points being such a big part of the top scores that's just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.