• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

possibility to plunder military buildings

Shad23

Emperor
i checked and did not see this idea in the archives
Proposal:
i think that the possibility to plunder military buildings like rogue hideouts might be a good idea
would like this to be applyed only on citys where owner has not placed a better DA then the default DA
because it is a painfull sight everytime i see 2 spearfighters as DA
Reason :
if there where possibility of plundering military buildings like rogue hideouts more players would plunder because that way they would not have to produce those military units it would be a new way to get units for GE or GvG
Details:
like the rest of the buildings you could only plunder one of the buildings of the city you just attacked
Balance/Abuse Prevention :
i don't think there would be abuse if the neighborhoods are well balanced

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

How would you imagine plundering a military building? You'll get your head ripped off if you just enter a building full of enemy soldiers XDDDD

Shad23

Emperor
lol military building produce units you plunder productions when you plunder , and your units don't camp in the barracks but in your military inventory so i don't think it would be a problem although the player who would get plundered would be awfully mad
you are all free to comment my idea or try to make it a better idea

DeletedUser

What do you do then with the spot that the stolen units takes in the military building? Does the plundered player get to keep one of your troops?

Edit: Oh, I see I've been ninja'd.

Shad23

Emperor
so players would have to better protect their citys and by doing this players would place better def troops to protect their citys , some place 2 spearfighters to protect their city this would end this practice because players would want to keep their troops and would be forced to better protect this would also force the players that try to stay in low era's to invest more in reserch or on their war GB's

DeletedUser96901

what are you talking ?

why should players want to keep attached units when they can convert them into unattached units ?

one barrack 4 times producing a day. let other plunder them. make 28 units after one week that are with your idea unattached

so people wants to keep goods and FP makes sense
people keeping troops not: when I keep my attached ones I have a maximum of 4 per barrack forever.
with plundering teamwork I get 28 each week. so more than 100 after one month.

why should players want to keep units ?

-----
if you want players to keep their units you must change the idea (from an abusing idea to a well thought idea :lol:)
plundered units will be attached until they die. and that slot can't be trained until that happens

and if a player can't recruit new units because all slots are plundered they would need to wait (forever) or sell the barrack
but the result of that would be that the units will be destroyed. so the plunderer would lose that unit when the barrack is sold

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
if only way to convert units that are attached to unattached units would be to plunder someone's barracks then the player has to produce more because the unit ain't his anymore then low era players will want to keep their rogues and this will force them to have better def
once plundered the barrack would have 1 less unit in it because it would be converted in unattached unit in an other players city so yes they would have to train a new one because it would not be attached anymore

DeletedUser96901

then low era players will want to keep their rogues
ah your idea is only about plundering rogues :rolleyes:

I thought about plundering any unit

then low era players will want to keep their rogues and this will force them to have better def
really ?

you really think people would care more about rogues than about goods and FP ?

and this will force them to have better def
all defs are bad. especially in low eras without 500% boost
a good attacker can win every fight

and with your idea he has more units which makes attacking easier in low eras but not defending

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
rogues or other units same thing to me but with rogues i think you get picture , low era players don't want to loose their units that is point , low era i'm talking here of players who don't have Alcatraz and their only way to get unatached units is with GE or doing quests are'nt you tired of fighting against 2 spearfighters ? if they are forced to beter defend their citys there will be a lot less of def's like 2 spearfighters

DeletedUser96901

rogues or other units same thing to me but with rogues i think you get picture
but you didn't get the picture of other units

think about 28 unattached units one regular barrack from me can give my neighbors every week

DeletedUser96901

if they are forced to beter defend their citys there will be a lot less of def's like 2 spearfighters
really ?
I think not

units are not so important than FP and goods
and if losing them don't make them defend losing units won't either

and if the don't produce units they can't be plundered
only finished but not collected units would be plunderable

Shad23

Emperor
am darn tired of getting in front of my troops 2 spearfighters when fighting my neighbors if they are forced to better defend i'd get more fighting pts for my overall ranking

DeletedUser96901

am darn tired of getting in front of my troops 2 spearfighters when fighting my neighbors if they are forced to better defend i'd get more fighting pts for my overall ranking
why should that change with plundering units ?

goods and FP are more needed for the progress of low era players than units

your idea doesn't force them to defend better

am ok with that
so you are ok with how plundering works :lol: