• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #24 2017-10-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Catching up is not an easy feat. It depends way too much on luck. From those challenges giving set items, I've got FP mostly.
I've got only 1 set item per world.
Gary Player (famous golfer) often said ... The more I practise the luckier I get .
1 set item per world is mighty fine indeed .

3D white man Fish.jpg

DeletedUser110195

Inno seriously overvalues medals, but it is much easier to get them with an Arc and a lot of GB contributions.

Amy Steele

General
And on that note, this week's competition is closed. Will someone win those medals this week or will we have a double rollover? Watch this space!

DeletedUser110195

I can't say I'd be terribly disappointed if it does rollover again, double rollover means better chance of winning after all....and we get something hopefully juicy added to the prize pool.

DeletedUser111589

Amy, please bring me good news.

Under good news I consider my win.

DeletedUser110179

This movie makes me think of FoE ... finding the win can be elusive .

LadyHecate

Major-General
I know this week is closed, and therefore few may read this and I'll have to re-post in the new thread but, has anyone noticed a more diverse range of Neighbours in both the 'hood reshuffle two weeks ago and the one today? Whilst not back to the extent it was before the new 'hood reshuffle system was introduced I definitely seen a wider spectrum of players in my last two 'hoods.
Two weeks ago, only myself (#1) and #2 in the 'hood were CE, and both top-end CE at that, the remainder were all pretty much PME and some of those only just so. This week, instead I'm seeing quite a few TE players in the hood; more than the 1-2 low-end TE players I typically have seen.
Is anyone else noticing a divergence in 'hood tech tree progression? Some of my guildies have commented on it today so it's not just me!

DeletedUser111589

I've done 10 battles today on Jaims and all 10 opponents were in LMA. (It was for DC) I picked lowest ones by score to attack.
Last week was full HMA neighborhood.

Perhaps, the goods we use determine the hood... Due to event, I had negotiated quite a few sectors using LMA good.

DeletedUser110195

Are there PME people in this 'hood containing TE people? If not, all I see is that you have become part of the 'PME people'

If others can be put in 'hoods with people an age above them, so can you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.