• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall 2017

DeletedUser107476

It looks to me like those not in a guild will have to conquer THREE provinces in order to complete all of the questlines, this is going to be all but impossible for many players.
There has always been benefits to joining guilds outside of events. If players choose not to join a guild it is their choice.

Given that I update all of my cities at least once a day, every time the neighbourhoods are reorganised I am ALWAYS at the bottom of the rankings with players several ages and many millions of points ahead of me.
If they are several era's above you then you should send in a ticket as that will be looked at. Points have very little meaning in this game in game terms. If you donate a lot of goods you will amass points, if you fight in GvG you will amass a lot of points. The hoods are based primarily upon how many forge points you have spent in the research tree.

Events are choice, no player has to take part in every one. Look at what you gain from taking part and decide how it weighs against what the event asks of you. Then choose if to participate in the event.

DeletedUser96901

It looks to me like those not in a guild will have to conquer THREE provinces in order to complete all of the questlines, this is going to be all but impossible for many players.
you can create a guild in less than 5 seconds :rolleyes:

and 3 provinces during a 3 week event isn't much

DeletedUser110410

Regarding the Upgrade of the Mill bringing an "old" Mill to your current age, if my age changes between the time I obtained the upgrade and the time I use it, what will be the age of the Mill ?
Scenario: I am currently in LMA. I obtained a second mill, and a couple of upgrades. I currently don't have the space to erect it in my Town, and very likely will not have space for at least a month or two. By that time, I will have moved to Colonial. Will using the Mill Upgrade bring my LMA Mill to Colonial?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I think the upgrades change what type of mill it is, not the era/age of the mill. To change the era/age of the mill you would need to use a one-up kit or a renovation kit.

Actually having read through the announcement again, it seems when using the mill upgrade voucher it not only upgrades the mill but also makes it current age.

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
It looks to me like those not in a guild will have to conquer THREE provinces in order to complete all of the questlines, this is going to be all but impossible for many players. I only fight for sectors during events but there are so many damn events now that there is just no way to hold back on technologies/provinces, all of these events just arrive on top of each other.

That's if I can win the consecutive battles, which is not a guarantee on all of my worlds. Given that I update all of my cities at least once a day, every time the neighbourhoods are reorganised I am ALWAYS at the bottom of the rankings with players several ages and many millions of points ahead of me. So if Inno could get their neighbourhoods sorted out, maybe it would be less of an issue.
Or they could create their own single-player guild if not wanting to join another!

LadyHecate

Major-General
Regarding the Upgrade of the Mill bringing an "old" Mill to your current age, if my age changes between the time I obtained the upgrade and the time I use it, what will be the age of the Mill ?
Scenario: I am currently in LMA. I obtained a second mill, and a couple of upgrades. I currently don't have the space to erect it in my Town, and very likely will not have space for at least a month or two. By that time, I will have moved to Colonial. Will using the Mill Upgrade bring my LMA Mill to Colonial?
Your second cider mill will be from LMA as that was your Age when you obtained it. However, upgrades are not Age/Era specific and thus will upgrade you Mill(s) to the next largest size and to the Age/Era that you are in when you upgrade them; in your case Colonial if you choose to upgrade them then.

DeletedUser111532

as I undestand it, the Fall event should start today but I am not seeing anything.... am I missing something? do events start at some particular time?

thanks in advance!

DeletedUser109966

To apply an upgrade kit, does the building have to be in your city or can you do it directly onto an item in the inventory?

DeletedUser111589

Where can I see full quest line?

Edit: Never mind, found it by googling it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

What happened to the diamond special offer (with bonus apples) ... appeared for a couple of hours and then disappeared completely.

scibuff

Sergeant
Will the content of those basket change, or will the 3d unlockable reward just cycle between the current ones? That would suck royally because it would mean no unlockable SoK (or Fountains/Wells). At least make the daily special unlockable for the day if I get it from the basket.

DeletedUser110179

Daily Specials can't appear as unlockable prizes. Those prizes are selected from the baskets.
So the only way to get SoKs are to hope for their 20% chance.

DeletedUser110179

Fall Event ... scroll down to Good Basket and Great Basket.
Yah, basket rewards will not change (except the Daily Special) .

scibuff

Sergeant
So it is not possible to have the SoK as an unlockable reward? That's a complete bull. And I thought these rewards were gonna be better than the summer one .. oh well, I guess at least I don't really have to work hard for those stupid apples

DeletedUser110179

So it is not possible to have the SoK as an unlockable reward? That's a complete bull. And I thought these rewards were gonna be better than the summer one .. oh well, I guess at least I don't really have to work hard for those stupid apples
Lol ... but Shrine of Knowledge is up right now .

DeletedUser100832

So what's more optimal, to go for the shrines or hold out till the upgrades come up in the daily special?

DeletedUser110179

So what's more optimal, to go for the shrines or hold out till the upgrades come up in the daily special?
2 Cider Mills from quests, others from Daily Specials; 2 upgrades from quests, 3 from Grand Prizes.
You can get around 3,500-4,000 during the event = 26-29 great baskets.
Assuming 20% chance of getting the Daily Special -> 5-7 cider mills or upgrades.

So, in total, you can get 3 Bountiful Cider Mills (without spending diamonds).
Getting 4 SoK and 2 Bountiful Cider Mills seams like the optimal way to go (without the cost of Diamonds).

Spending some diamonds could further finetune your final result (ie completing all Cider Mill upgrades) .