• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall 2017

DeletedUser4727

Hello Players,

Fall is coming! Use this thread for questions & feedback for the event. You can find a full announcement here.

Enjoy!

Richard and Team

Greywolf

Sergeant
The deep links of the various upgraded cider mills lead to a password protected test wiki. It would be better if those links would lead to the normal wiki.

DeletedUser107760

Nice. Another event where I have a good reason to plunder the non-aiding hoodies, and to get my f/list reduced :)))

joesoap

Major-General
Fall (autumn) is from September 1 to November 30 so as the event doesnt start until sept 5th then its not in summer

Andrew420

Major
Fall (autumn) is from September 1 to November 30 so as the event doesnt start until sept 5th then its not in summer
What planet do you live on ?
Autumn (Fall) starts at 4:02 pm EST on sept 22 (autumnal equinox) and lasts till 11:28 am on Dec 21 (winter solstice)
So the event starts in the summer not in the autumn

joesoap

Major-General
the four astronomical seasons are:
  • Spring - March Equinox to June Solstice;
  • Summer - June Solstice to September Equinox;
  • Fall (autumn) - September Equinox to December Solstice
  • Winter - December Solstice to March Equinox
the 4 meteorological seasons of 3 months each:
  • Spring - from March 1 to May 31;
  • Summer - from June 1 to August 31;
  • Fall (autumn) - from September 1 to November 30; and,
  • Winter - from December 1 to February 28 (February 29 in a leap year)
so obviously i live on a planet that uses the meteorological seasons so in my world the fall events does start in the autumn
luckily for me the FoE people seem to live on the same planet so all is right in my world

Last edited:

Dead-Eye

General
Meteorological seasons eh? Fair enough though I can't think of anyone who would think that fall starts ay the beginning of September.

joesoap

Major-General
now aren't you glad that i think autumn starts on Sept 1st so you dont need to try & think of some1 else

DeletedUser100832

Are the prizes going to be shrines every other day, or will there be more diversification this time?

DeletedUser12153

I'm aware that there is this thing called meteorological fall but generally when you ask someone when does fall start they'll say around 21st 22nd of september

LadyHecate

Major-General
Are the prizes going to be shrines every other day, or will there be more diversification this time?

On the Beta server, the rewards in the largest Chest were:

Daily Specials 20 %
Renovation Kit 5 %
Victory Tower 10 %
Store Building 10 %
Boost Crate 10 %
One Up Kit 10 %
5 Blueprints 10 %
2 Observatory Blueprints 10 %
20 Forge Points 15 %

Whilst I recall seeing the SoK as the Daily Special, I haven't seen either SoA or SoI but the event still has over a week to run. I recall seeing HoF, Cider Mill, Boosts, RH etc

DeletedUser6065

The deep links of the various upgraded cider mills lead to a password protected test wiki. It would be better if those links would lead to the normal wiki.
Perhaps I am not looking carefully enough, but I see no difference between Fruitful and Bountiful CMills regarding size/population/production outputs nor ranking points.
. . . mk

DeletedUser4727

Whoops, my bad. I had the wrong tab open. I've corrected those.

DeletedUser106369

@Michael K.
Fruitful in PE
3 X 4
pop 127
295 supplies/5mins
430 coins/15mins
4 medals/1h
14 crowns/4hrs
5895 supplies/8hr
2FP's/24hrs

Bountiful in PE
3 X 5
pop 206
369 supplies/5mins
590 coins/15mins
5 medals/1h
19 crowns/4hrs
5goods/8hrs
3FP's/24hrs

DeletedUser110179

the four astronomical seasons are:
  • Spring - March Equinox to June Solstice;
  • Summer - June Solstice to September Equinox;
  • Fall (autumn) - September Equinox to December Solstice
  • Winter - December Solstice to March Equinox
the 4 meteorological seasons of 3 months each:
  • Spring - from March 1 to May 31;
  • Summer - from June 1 to August 31;
  • Fall (autumn) - from September 1 to November 30; and,
  • Winter - from December 1 to February 28 (February 29 in a leap year)
My planet has two hemispheres, making all the dates only half-right ... and since I'm in South Africa, the Fall Event actually falls in the Spring for me.

The reason that meteorological seasons are offset from astronomical seasons is that seasonal temperatures fall more accurately into those time periods .

DeletedUser110927

It looks to me like those not in a guild will have to conquer THREE provinces in order to complete all of the questlines, this is going to be all but impossible for many players. I only fight for sectors during events but there are so many damn events now that there is just no way to hold back on technologies/provinces, all of these events just arrive on top of each other.

That's if I can win the consecutive battles, which is not a guarantee on all of my worlds. Given that I update all of my cities at least once a day, every time the neighbourhoods are reorganised I am ALWAYS at the bottom of the rankings with players several ages and many millions of points ahead of me. So if Inno could get their neighbourhoods sorted out, maybe it would be less of an issue.