• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall 2017

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys, the upgraded cider mill animations missing is a known bug and has been reported, thanks!

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
'Scout a province or solve 12 encounters in the Guild Expedition' is back again. Once again those of us who actually play the game are severely penalized. Can you please think before adding quests next time...

DeletedUser96901

yes it really hard not being able to finish a 3 week event in less than one week :lol:

DeletedUser110419

'Scout a province or solve 12 encounters in the Guild Expedition' is back again. Once again those of us who actually play the game are severely penalized. Can you please think before adding quests next time...
I actually play the game, and that quest didn't penalize me at all.

DeletedUser96901

Indeed! I don't know what the issue is here! I avoid Scout Province quests but am more than happy to Solve 12 GE encounters instead; and I play on 8 worlds including Beta.
he can't solve 12 GE encounters this week because he has already finished GE :rolleyes:

LadyHecate

Major-General
he can't solve 12 GE encounters this week because he has already finished GE :rolleyes:
Ahh!
All I can say is "PPPPPPP!!"
Wiki (and the Forums) posted the quest lists well before the event started; should have read ahead. At least you'll be able to take a break from quests until Tue next week and the new GE.

DeletedUser110179

Once again those of us who actually play the game are severely penalized.
Can you please think before adding quests next time...
You're certainly playing the game ... but maybe Events aren't really on your todo list.

I'm working on the Third Questline:
Quest 14: "Scout a province OR have the first difficulty in the Guild Expedition solved" and "Spend 15 Forge Points"

A very nice touch ... although it's only really necessary for players who wish to finish all 3 questlines in the first week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111532

As a player who did not stockpile any FPs or have any serious FP producing buildings (still new!), but did read ahead on quests a few days before the event landed ( don't remember how far back ) I gotta say these quests do not take much effort - it's mostly waiting for FPs to accumulate to move on. Assuming you know what the next one/two quests involve, you can always plan ahead.

Don't know how far 15/20 of the second questline is considered, but I assume it's a moderate pace.

DeletedUser110179

Don't know how far 15/20 of the second questline is considered, but I assume it's a moderate pace.
I can only imagine that the developers want most people to finish the quests quickly ... spend their apples on SoK ... and then buy apples because
Bountiful Cider Mills are so easy to come by (and such good value) .

BTW: Does anyone know if bonus apples are going to be included in the Diamond packages ?

DeletedUser110195

BTW: Does anyone know if bonus apples are going to be included in the Diamond packages ?
I'm sure they will be, just like they're trying to lure people into using instagram right now. Event currency, best bait there is.

DeletedUser110179

I'm sure they will be, just like they're trying to lure people into using instagram right now. Event currency, best bait there is.
Alot of people don't need to be lured ... they're just itching to hit the Instagram roadway ... texting is addictive.

DeletedUser110797

On a different subject. Since the Fall Event started I have aided hundreds of players across 3 worlds and in that time I have only gained ONE BP!, and that was on the first day. Does Inno turn down the BP allocation during these events?

DeletedUser97048

2 Cider Mills from quests, others from Daily Specials; 2 upgrades from quests, 3 from Grand Prizes.
You can get around 3,500-4,000 during the event = 26-29 great baskets.
Assuming 20% chance of getting the Daily Special -> 5-7 cider mills or upgrades.

So, in total, you can get 3 Bountiful Cider Mills (without spending diamonds).
Getting 4 SoK and 2 Bountiful Cider Mills seams like the optimal way to go (without the cost of Diamonds).

Spending some diamonds could further finetune your final result (ie completing all Cider Mill upgrades) .

Each Bountiful Mill requires 3 Upgrades, right? So are there going to be Mill Upgrades in Daily Specials? Otherwise, there's no way to obtain 3 Bountiful Mills mentioned above with just the 2 upgrades from quests, 3 from Grand Prizes.

DeletedUser110179

Each Bountiful Mill requires 3 Upgrades, right? So are there going to be Mill Upgrades in Daily Specials? Otherwise, there's no way to obtain 3 Bountiful Mills mentioned above with just the 2 upgrades from quests, 3 from Grand Prizes.
Sure (so far, only once on Beta) .

DeletedUser111589

On a different subject. Since the Fall Event started I have aided hundreds of players across 3 worlds and in that time I have only gained ONE BP!, and that was on the first day. Does Inno turn down the BP allocation during these events?

It certainly is lower chance, however I still get them at moderate rate - 7 per week without rainforest GB

DeletedUser111337

Is there any way to get more upgrades, other than a potential daily prize in the baskets?
After you've juiced the last level of 1800 apples (1000, 1200, 1500, 1800), do we still continue to get an upgrade at every 1800 or 2100 (according to the pattern?).

DeletedUser111351

So is it just me that finds the use of Aid in this event to be a bit problematic?

I like the additional apples from it, and the hunting for growing trees is nice too. The problem I have is that the trees are to encourage aiding and then the event tasks turn around and discourage the same action. By placing the various aid-tasks within the event list, players either reach the task after they have used up their aids and get frustrated (and possibly stop aiding for when another such task might show up) because they need to wait a day to be able to aid again, or they plan for there to be aid-tasks and therefore stopped aiding until it shows up.

Either way, what we have is a very counterproductive pairing of ideas. I would really like any change where the game didn't war with itself. A separate apple-aid button; being able to click on a used-aid and get credit in the task; aids being removed from the tasks; etc, anything that allows for trees to be given and received more freely.

DeletedUser111589

@One2Rule it does get problematic without planing. However I find those scout/gain control over province quests lot more troublesome.

DeletedUser653

The only justification for watchfires is if you are overly sensitive to the possibility of being plundered. Then, yes they can aid in city defense. However, even with watchfires, ya can still get whupped.
Watchtowers can be very useful and space for space give more defense then L10 defense Gb's. So many players have deleted defense gb and have watchtowers instead. A few more have massive 500+ defenses and rarely get hit except by the few with massive attack %