• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Temple of Relics

DeletedUser108379

so applying arithmetic and mathematics here is very risky
Maths and lucky, oil and water, they dont mix, they are opposite to each other

There is a whole field in mathematics dealing only with chance, so they do mix quite well.
What does not mix at all, is common sense and probability. We all focus too much on individual experience.

Maths and lucky, oil and water, they dont mix, they are opposite to each other

The Casios would beg to differ with you. No matter how lucky someone is, the odds(math) favor the house, therefore, over the long haul, the house always wins. And because the odds(math) favor the house, it's why casions and bookees exist. Math really does work.

DeletedUser11899

so if maths, odds, chances, probabilities, luck or whatever you call it, tell you that you need on average two-three-four weeks to win the 200 FP relic, i.e. and in this case as you get 200 FP with a predictable frequency, the best strategy for you would be to remove some of your Soks to free some space, would you remove them? would you blindly believe on what maths and probabilities are telling you? :)

DeletedUser108379

Well that is a matter of temperament. If you prefer to get a bit less for sure or if you like to gamble a bit to be able to get more and be able to accept if it is less ....
Probability and Expectation never works for small numbers, and what you will be experience over the weeks is a small number in that sense. So if you do, you can be lucky or lose

DeletedUser97688

Does anybody have the information on how many ranking points the ToR gives?
I sold my Capitol to make the space for it and I think that was probably worth it...yes or no?

DeletedUser7719

the best strategy for you would be to remove some of your Soks to free some space, would you remove them?
I'm actually getting close to this position. All of my SoK are sucking up all my aid, so I soon will be selling them for my Bazaars, Soccer Field, ToR, and every additional level of my Cape.

That's the beauty of the game; the choice to build & demolish bldgs as your needs & desires grow and change. That's what makes FOE fun!

mariust5

Corporal
Just 1 question i have , might sound stupid , soo if a Relic spawns behind the mist and i log out , will it still be there the next day ?

DeletedUser7719

Just 1 question i have , might sound stupid , soo if a Relic spawns behind the mist and i log out , will it still be there the next day ?
Relics spawned should stay until you reach the next level in GE or until the Expedition ends

DeletedUser108047

Just scored my GB... expecting to level up during GE this week. Will levelling up instantly increase the chance % per encoutner or is the chance % set at the start of GE each week just like the guild membership, or each level like the spawn life?

mariust5

Corporal
Relics spawned should stay until you reach the next level in GE or until the Expedition ends

Why i ask is because i started the map , the Relic Icon lit up and i seen a relic behind the second part mist , i progressed to it and collected it but the Icon was still lit up . I then went back to the city and back to the map and the Icon was not lit up anymore .

So what i'm asking is the Icon stays Lit up even after collecting or goes dark if there are no more Relics ?

DeletedUser96901

after you collect all relics the notification stays until you leave GE or make a fight

DeletedUser7719

Just scored my GB... expecting to level up during GE this week. Will levelling up instantly increase the chance % per encoutner or is the chance % set at the start of GE each week just like the guild membership, or each level like the spawn life?
Well if we can start getting relics when placing the ToR in the middle of the expedition, I think leveling it will increase your chances during it as well. The % increase though is pretty small though anyways, so I don't think it will be noticeable imo

DeletedUser7719

Why i ask is because i started the map , the Relic Icon lit up and i seen a relic behind the second part mist , i progressed to it and collected it but the Icon was still lit up . I then went back to the city and back to the map and the Icon was not lit up anymore .

So what i'm asking is the Icon stays Lit up even after collecting or goes dark if there are no more Relics ?
As Test Ament said, there's a bug where the icon may stay lit up until you leave/return to GE or fight once. I usually leave the GE screen and return to it if I see the icon is lit in order to check if there are still relics

DeletedUser96901

my temple hates me:
level 10
and this week after 28 expeditions still 0 relics :mad:

EDIT:
awesome after 29 I got one silver relic: 2 BP
I have all BP I need so for me that is like no relic :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11899

my temple hates me:
level 10
and this week after 28 expeditions still 0 relics :mad:

EDIT:
awesome after 29 I got one silver relic: 2 BP
I have all BP I need so for me that is like no relic :rolleyes:

Long life goddess of maths and odds! LoL

be prepared because it'll get worse: you'll get 2 more Temple BPs when you open the last chest :lol:

DeletedUser101637

i quite like the new GB, my only concern is after finishing expeditions after 3 days this GB is sitting there idle for 4 days till the next expedition. increasing expeditions would be far better imo to make relic GB even better