• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Temple of Relics

DeletedUser11899

It's a good GB, just wish there was a 2nd bonus with it, but as it is is enough for now as I've gotten Sok, wishing well from Rare Relics on Beta. One issue is that fp's won from relics go straight to the fp bar and not into inventory as packs.

you are really a lucky guy or you have the Temple at a very high level (beyond 7-8 level)
because I have the Temple at level 3 and this week I've just got 2 single common relics (a Flower Arbor and 2 random BPs) and 1 uncommon (2,300 medals)
Still have not seen how the rare relic is even though I know is jade ;)

so dont be too enthusiastic about this new feature, unless you have the Temple at an insane level, its all a matter of luck ....again, as usual

Last edited by a moderator:

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
It's a shame the size is so large, the rewards are so difficult to get and the investment to get it to higher levels does not seem worth it.. What a shame as it sounded very promising :(

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
It's far from it in my eyes. The rewards are rather good, and remember you already get half decent rewards for GE as it is. I know it's rather big. 3x3 would have been better or maybe a good second bonus to warrant such a size. Its not really a GB I will build up to high, so wont waste to much FP.

I'm not complaining about GE prizes, even though 90% of non-troop prizes are coins or supplies. I have gotten 2 Kings, a victory tower and plenty of diamonds. I don't see the value in this GB, the odds are worse than GE. If I do get one it won't go above L5. All I see is yet another GB that FP/Goods traders will con others into leveling up to ridiculous levels.

DeletedUser11899

It's a shame the size is so large, the rewards are so difficult to get and the investment to get it to higher levels does not seem worth it.. What a shame as it sounded very promising :(

well the new feature is really good and interesting in the long run so if you think that you'll start to get SoKs, WWs, and other special stuff from the beginning you'll get frustated pretty soon

DeletedUser97688

The 21st? Isn't that the same as the historical event? Is that getting announced soon?

DeletedUser109738

hi all , having this new GB means that you admit GE rewards are worthless for most players ? for example it can't be sane to destroy 4 or 5 unattached units , to get 2 for reward ?? not to mention the delay , the time and the goods guild have to pay to unlock levels ?? take that off please opening levels shouldn't be paid for ? it should be fought for ? all that makes some of us less interested in the GE , but it,s for the guild , and it also gives us points in the pvp tower ?? so it,s great to have GE but the rewards are killing it , now you coming with this new GB to fix the rewards problem while the greatest challenge of the game is space , think about it , we already think that few GB's does not worth building it "" though it gives ranking points "" only because there is no space ?? to me this seems to be the end of GE ?? if you want to fix it,, it,s easy , you already have a ranking system for each guild every week , give extra reward for the top 5 in each guild , that way everyone will be fighting for the rank and make the reward worthy that way each guild will be happy to pay the goods needed for unlocking higher levels . thank you

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
SOme good ideas being mentioned, devs please take note................

I am looking forward to it, it was suggested on Beta to add various 2nd bonuses, alas it arrives without one?

We can keep asking though so dont give up entirely.

DeletedUser914

Am I the only one that does have an inventory full of luxury, because lack of space? Yes, even 9 shrines. :P
Why build a 6x6 temple of relic, with an increased chance of winning an awesome building I don´t have space for it?

DeletedUser105544

I'm in similar position,but if it gives an expansion as a reward, that would be a different matter.

DeletedUser107476

hi all , having this new GB means that you admit GE rewards are worthless for most players ? for example it can't be sane to destroy 4 or 5 unattached units , to get 2 for reward ?? not to mention the delay , the time and the goods guild have to pay to unlock levels ?? take that off please opening levels shouldn't be paid for ? it should be fought for ? all that makes some of us less interested in the GE , but it,s for the guild , and it also gives us points in the pvp tower ?? so it,s great to have GE but the rewards are killing it , now you coming with this new GB to fix the rewards problem while the greatest challenge of the game is space , think about it , we already think that few GB's does not worth building it "" though it gives ranking points "" only because there is no space ?? to me this seems to be the end of GE ?? if you want to fix it,, it,s easy , you already have a ranking system for each guild every week , give extra reward for the top 5 in each guild , that way everyone will be fighting for the rank and make the reward worthy that way each guild will be happy to pay the goods needed for unlocking higher levels . thank you
So you would create elitism within the guild?
Only ones who would win top 5 in guild each week, are the fighters and would be the same ones every week. Also could end up with 10 members on same expedition points. How would you determine which ones are the top 5?

DeletedUser107692

Only ones who would win top 5 in guild each week, are the fighters and would be the same ones every week. Also could end up with 10 members on same expedition points. How would you determine which ones are the top 5?

Acutally, wouldn't the first spots always be traders since they fail more often and therefore gain an overall larger amount of guild power? Also, doesn't the guild power you gain scale with the age you're in? Pretty horrible idea imo.
The building...it's just way too big 4x4 would probably be fine but 6x6 is not worth it.

DeletedUser107476

The whole point of GE was to create an element of the game that was about the guild working together to gain power. This GB defeats the purpose of that.

DeletedUser107476

Acutally, wouldn't the first spots always be traders since they fail more often and therefore gain an overall larger amount of guild power? Also, doesn't the guild power you gain scale with the age you're in? Pretty horrible idea imo.
The building...it's just way too big 4x4 would probably be fine but 6x6 is not worth it.
Traders need to negotiate on level 3 and that costs too many diamonds for most to do so. So far in guilds I am in, it is fighters top every week.

DeletedUser653

Traders need to negotiate on level 3 and that costs too many diamonds for most to do so. So far in guilds I am in, it is fighters top every week.
Agreed, fighters will always take top 10 places, maybe top 25 even

Thrawnf

Corporal
Lot of player are in guild as free passenger...do not participate, do not contribute just receive free fp each week.
I don't blame ino, I blam guild leader who keep them.

GE is good for player, and good for the guild...and this GB bring even more benefice for the player in fact...so it's a great think.

For difficulty: all member can do level 1, even the noob...so no escuse.
And for good, iin a gold guild with lot of observatory, no problem of good...but the same who not participate, who not contrinbute do not have observatory...so why guild keep them?

so GE is a great think...it's a team effort...jsut need to find the good team..

An no one force you to join a guild or participate or build this GB...but we can have the advantage without some inconvenient ;-)

With more focus for people on GE it would be nice to see GE go beyond level 3,
how about taking it up to level 5....or even level 10?
that would then mean that people who race through GE will have more things to work on, more guild power points etc...

DeletedUser109738

i,m not creating anything ?? it is like that in the time being ? those who fight are those who fight every week , and they are those on the top rank every week ?? and also they are the same who destroys more and more units doing so cause they are fighting harder wars reaching higher levels ?? and sad enough they are the same players willing to donate to the guild treasury to open higher levels ?? those are the ones who's suffering from " funny rewards " and i believe that the topic meant to be for those who feels that the rewards in the GE are worthless ?? i,m really sorry but i for one will not build a GB just to boost the GE reward system , to me it looks like adding a problem to the problem .?