• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Temple of Relics

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I'm a reasonably high player in Dinegu - I used to be in the top 10 before the GB building fiasco. My guild gets lots of points from me and the others that play GE, and I get plenty of good rewards already. You might think I'd not be happy with this GB taking up space in my super efficient city, but you'd be wrong. This game isn't just about maxing out the value of everything in your city. It's also about interesting play, and I think adding another dimension to the game is alright, even if it's not super-efficient. I hate cities that are just fields of shrines and a massive Alcatraz. Give me GE, treasure hunt, etc. Otherwise this game is just endless FP collection and GvG - a bit dull in my book.

DeletedUser653

so which of my 17 RG, 3 Drone, 3 steath thanks, 1 champ and 13 hidouts (and space for 2 spears when we need them) do i delete to make way for a stonking great 6x6 building which does nothing to help me or the guild in GvG.
pretty sure i will never build it despite me doing exp each week.

DeletedUser105544

I'm a reasonably high player in Dinegu - I used to be in the top 10 before the GB building fiasco. My guild gets lots of points from me and the others that play GE, and I get plenty of good rewards already. You might think I'd not be happy with this GB taking up space in my super efficient city, but you'd be wrong. This game isn't just about maxing out the value of everything in your city. It's also about interesting play, and I think adding another dimension to the game is alright, even if it's not super-efficient. I hate cities that are just fields of shrines and a massive Alcatraz. Give me GE, treasure hunt, etc. Otherwise this game is just endless FP collection and GvG - a bit dull in my book.
Agree 100%

DeletedUser107476

i,m not creating anything ?? it is like that in the time being ? those who fight are those who fight every week , and they are those on the top rank every week ?? and also they are the same who destroys more and more units doing so cause they are fighting harder wars reaching higher levels ?? and sad enough they are the same players willing to donate to the guild treasury to open higher levels ?? those are the ones who's suffering from " funny rewards " and i believe that the topic meant to be for those who feels that the rewards in the GE are worthless ?? i,m really sorry but i for one will not build a GB just to boost the GE reward system , to me it looks like adding a problem to the problem .?
I agree it is a waste of space, and the type of player you are describing is me and my team. But I would not want to be rewarded for finishing top 5 in GE either. I am happy with what I get from it. I have won several good prizes along the way that have helped me.

DeletedUser97688

Serious question for the mods: Is there a higher chance of getting these blueprints on harder difficulties?

joesoap

Major-General
these are some of the rewards but its not a complete list

Silver: (Common)
20 Forge points. (placed on FP bar, not inventory)
2 BP
5 Fast units
5 Light units
25 of one good
Diamond decoration
Gold: (Uncommon)
100 Forge points. (placed on FP bar, not inventory)
medals
200 of one good
Watchfire.
10 Rogues.
Jade: (Rare)
Oasis.
Sok.
Wishing well.
Bazaar.
Reno kit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108673

Announcement said would be released today at mid day - Which time zone??
The new event has just been released , were the bps released along side it or are they not out yet its 11 am where i am???

DeletedUser105544

I finished guild expedition today and get 100 diamonds instead of 2 temple blueprints...damn...

DeletedUser11899

The design of the notification when a relic is spawned is really weird and crappy
Why not to make this icon starts blinking instead of hover over on it or see if its slightly coloured to know if there's anything new?

DeletedUser105544

The design of the notification when a relic is spawned is really weird and crappy
Why not to make this icon starts blinking instead of hover over on it or see if its slightly coloured to know if there's anything new?
I think devs should reintroduce big blue arrow on top of the screen when relic appears :-D

DeletedUser100832

so I didn't get the relics temple bp in fight 4 on GE, and none of the other fights seem to offer it?

that's a bit meh

DeletedUser17143

so I didn't get the relics temple bp in fight 4 on GE, and none of the other fights seem to offer it?

that's a bit meh

Yeah you need to wait for the next level of GE before it comes round again. I ended having to donate to someone saying they had it on Global chat.

Also is an issue with the relics. I finished a number of encounters throughout the day with no relics, then after reset (8pm) I had 7 to collect! I was lucky I didn't move into level 3 or would have lost them.

DeletedUser96790

Made a short video about Temple of Relics. Can be seen here.

I`ll build Temple of Relics. As I collect GB`s, ti`s going to be a fine addition. And I do play guild expeditions time to time. As already some of players said - this adds another dimension to the game. And this game is about having fun, right? Someone will toss this GB out, some will build it and be happy about it. That`s another fact why this game is so interesting - there are many different strategies and ways to play, just pick your! Game developers can`t make features that everyone will like.

Last edited by a moderator: