• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plundering

DeletedUser109268

I got plundered recently..I was devastated..here I was hadn't logged on for weeks and some one actually attacked me and plundered me,,can't blame them really it cost them 7 of there 8 attackers..me with my low 470%+ defence boost,

Lmaoooo :))

DeletedUser105544

Agree, this is serious issue. Maybee we should start new thread where all interested players can sign a pettition against plunering.

DeletedUser106696

I am just really amazed by the defenses of plundering - always along the lines of "it's been done to me, so there's no issue if it's been done to you and if you think otherwise I just call you a whinger and feel great about myself"... how much more stupid can you get??? Ever considered learning from previous mistakes?

Would any of you even remotely consider this line of argument in RL? I've been beaten / starved / abused / whatever else as a child, therefore it's perfectly fine if it happens to the next generation ... surely not (I hope).

But then, I'm preaching to those who have started the game earlier and apparently don't feel in the slightest embarrassed abusing their power against younger players. 10-year old bully-boys who think there's nothing wrong stealing toys from 3-year olds in the playground. But don't worry, one day even you grow up and perhaps leave your teenage bedrooms.

Could I recommend that you all google the word "fairness" - you might discover a whole new concept...

I said it before and I'll repeat it here: If the PvP IA was fighting back rather than performing staged suicide AND plundering was restricted to same age combats, I would NOT rant against it.

DeletedUser8813

I am just really amazed by the defenses of plundering - always along the lines of "it's been done to me, so there's no issue if it's been done to you and if you think otherwise I just call you a whinger and feel great about myself"... how much more stupid can you get??? Ever considered learning from previous mistakes?

Would any of you even remotely consider this line of argument in RL? I've been beaten / starved / abused / whatever else as a child, therefore it's perfectly fine if it happens to the next generation ... surely not (I hope).

But then, I'm preaching to those who have started the game earlier and apparently don't feel in the slightest embarrassed abusing their power against younger players. 10-year old bully-boys who think there's nothing wrong stealing toys from 3-year olds in the playground. But don't worry, one day even you grow up and perhaps leave your teenage bedrooms.

Could I recommend that you all google the word "fairness" - you might discover a whole new concept...

I said it before and I'll repeat it here: If the PvP IA was fighting back rather than performing staged suicide AND plundering was restricted to same age combats, I would NOT rant against it.
Plundering has always been a part of the game,you learn that when you sign up to play,most old players have tried to give sound advice in the many many plundering threads ,to no avail,
Quoting Rl issues..this is a game where you really lose nothing,in RL it is not only the wealthy that get plundered by people,even the poor get robbed..In RL you do lose something..In Rl the conquerer always takes what they need.
One just has to remember this is just a game.plundering is not bullying no matter what age you plunder.
This is a game of strategy ,learn to play that and you won't get plundered..so now you may ask..no I do not plunder (unless when I attacked you didn't bother to defend),I accept it as part of the game.thats it..and yes as I was growing up in the game I was plundered many many times.

DeletedUser109268

INDY FIGHT.png
I am just really amazed by the defenses of plundering - always along the lines of "it's been done to me, so there's no issue if it's been done to you and if you think otherwise I just call you a whiner and feel great about myself"... how much more stupid can you get??? Ever considered learning from previous mistakes?

this should go straight to the moaning thread I guess...

But tell me something... how come I enjoy plundering industrial age players just using Colonial troops (just today up there you can see)? How does that count in your google dictionary...? Why do you think that happen?
1. they leave 2 spears so automatically they are asking to be plundered. (it wasn't the case today Honestly I was bored when I got attacked by the higher ranking guy I said, Yuppie! some entertainment at the right time...let's retaliate !!!) Will he attack me tomorrow? be my guest ;)
2. I got much higher attack boost and it happened not because I used time and energy coming here and whining or proposing petitions anti-plundering (I love this one LOL)... It happened because in my own way I have figured out how to avoid it ,reduce it. I have played the way this game is meant for, strategically. May I be plundered tomorrow? Of course, but I can assure you I will not come here crying about it.
I will retaliate I will enjoy the points and since you talk about fairness, I will plunder the fella back. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

If someone plunders me and I can beat them when I retaliate then every time I get the chance I plunder them over and over again. They might only plunder me once and might be lucky with 20 Tomorrow Age goods but I will plunder them 1000 times over and be lucky with 100s of Tomorrow and Future Age goods plus lots and lots of forge points and in some cases even power for the guild. :)

DeletedUser109268

If someone plunders me and I can beat them when I retaliate then every time I get the chance I plunder them over and over again. They might only plunder me once and might be lucky with 20 Tomorrow Age goods but I will plunder them 1000 times over and be lucky with 100s of Tomorrow and Future Age goods plus lots and lots of forge points and in some cases even power for the guild. :)

Since you mentioned Tomorrow and FE goods I get you did not like my example because I am small in Mount Killmore.... LOL LOL
I am disappointed, I have got just 20 whale oil :( :))))))

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
Plundering has always been a part of the game,you learn that when you sign up to play,most old players have tried to give sound advice in the many many plundering threads ,to no avail,
Quoting Rl issues..this is a game where you really lose nothing,in RL it is not only the wealthy that get plundered by people,even the poor get robbed..In RL you do lose something..In Rl the conquerer always takes what they need.
One just has to remember this is just a game.plundering is not bullying no matter what age you plunder.
This is a game of strategy ,learn to play that and you won't get plundered..so now you may ask..no I do not plunder (unless when I attacked you didn't bother to defend),I accept it as part of the game.thats it..and yes as I was growing up in the game I was plundered many many times.
the crybabies won't understand....they're hell bent on proving how bad it is(for their convenience). let them moan about everything...they will never enjoy the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser106696

View attachment 10323

this should go straight to the moaning thread I guess...

But tell me something... how come I enjoy plundering industrial age players just using Colonial troops (just today up there you can see)? How does that count in your google dictionary...? Why do you think that happen?

What a hero... now can you please show me how that works between PME and FE troops please? I'm always eager to learn new strategies? :P

DeletedUser15372

I am glad about one thing the way plunder works here. Attacker is only allowed to plunder 1 building per day and even then that is so long that building is not motivated. Also the things stocked up like coins, supplies and goods are not affected at all. :)
This system makes it far better than those games where you could lose all of your stocked up resources to the attacker or almost all of it.

DeletedUser109268

What a hero... now can you please show me how that works between PME and FE troops please? I'm always eager to learn new strategies? :P

I ain't a hero but for sure I ain't a whiner either.
:))) PME against FE uhmm... hard...but TE vs FE possible ;)