• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Support Team Feedback! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96995

Oh goodie....the LCM is here...when can we expect to have a brand new CM? Preferably an outsider, not stained by the issues mentioned in this thread

DeletedUser6

There is currently no real estimation I can give you. You will of course be informed accordingly once the new CM is appointed.

DeletedUser96995

i wasn't here for about 2 days, and so many changes and 20 pages...
gone through them all
so i have no idea what sal wrote, but i saw some replies to her post(s), so there are bits and pieces, and what i see is no remorce what so ever
then she was removed from SIGM position, but since you all say she's the greatest of them all, she's back in
ok fine
BUT!
since she did a bad thing, and yes, it is bad and is abuse of power, and you can't blame it all on tracy (you can obviously, but it's wrong), she should be punished
if you think that being mod-less for 24 hrs tought her smtn, imo all she got was 24 hrs without answering tickets
and if she really wanted back and she really is a great mod, then she should've been reinstated to in-game mod! then let her prove herself again and reinstate her to SIGM
what you did sends all the wrong msg to all of us - join us, be a mod, then get away with everything
if you are caught, you'll get a slap on the wrist and day later you're back like nothing happened (right now what i'm expecting is overtype getting back as forum moderator if he chooses...)
you know it was bad, you admited it, and you blamed it all on tracy
and starzaan
so next one to go will be blamed for whatever you do next i guess....
and yes, i am aware that this thread has gone in such a sideway track, so to keep it back on, my suggestion is:
make a mod that has wronged it, apologize to "gen pop" (which is yet to be seen) and punish them in some way
esp those that have admited it to all of us on forum
i was getting some faith back in you ppl in those early pages i read, but as the pages passed, i got back to being disappointed in you...

OK....I personally appealed for Sal. Both to the LCM and to the CCM to have her reinstated as a mod. But...and its a massive but. There's a huge difference between a mod and a senior mod. And frankly I do not think Sal deserves to be a senior, until she proves herself trustworthy again. She asked left and right for people to appeal on behalf of her. She obviously loves being a mod. And - as I said - she is a very good mod.
So let her be one. A mod. But not someone supervising others.
A senior mod is someone experienced who sets an example for the lower level moderators. I don't think it's the case here. She has a lot of experience....but as for setting an example??? Lol

Especially so that so far she hasn't actually apologised for her wrongdoing. We heard excuses. But haven't seen any remorce... How can we be sure she won't do it again? Should she have enhanced powers? Or be stripped down to the basic level?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i wasn't here for about 2 days, and so many changes and 20 pages...
gone through them all
so i have no idea what sal wrote, but i saw some replies to her post(s), so there are bits and pieces, and what i see is no remorce what so ever
then she was removed from SIGM position, but since you all say she's the greatest of them all, she's back in
ok fine
BUT!
since she did a bad thing, and yes, it is bad and is abuse of power, and you can't blame it all on tracy (you can obviously, but it's wrong), she should be punished
if you think that being mod-less for 24 hrs tought her smtn, imo all she got was 24 hrs without answering tickets
and if she really wanted back and she really is a great mod, then she should've been reinstated to in-game mod! then let her prove herself again and reinstate her to SIGM
what you did sends all the wrong msg to all of us - join us, be a mod, then get away with everything
if you are caught, you'll get a slap on the wrist and day later you're back like nothing happened (right now what i'm expecting is overtype getting back as forum moderator if he chooses...)
you know it was bad, you admited it, and you blamed it all on tracy
and starzaan
so next one to go will be blamed for whatever you do next i guess....
and yes, i am aware that this thread has gone in such a sideway track, so to keep it back on, my suggestion is:
make a mod that has wronged it, apologize to "gen pop" (which is yet to be seen) and punish them in some way
esp those that have admited it to all of us on forum
i was getting some faith back in you ppl in those early pages i read, but as the pages passed, i got back to being disappointed in you...

I agree with you post but how can anyone blame that on Starzaan? He wasn't even on the team when it happened and was fed the same cover story other players were. As soon as he found out he complained through official channels.

But I agree with whoever said that being a mod (or a ccm) is a thankless task. Not even InnoGames appreciates their own mods, and especially not Bartek.

DeletedUser108405

Zarok Dai only moderated the thread within the given rules. While we have asked for everyone's feedback and suggestions this is still InnoGames' forum and what's posted here has to follow their rules. Guidelines and reminders were given. Let's not attack the team for doing their job.

However, let's not forget that the majority of these 'rules' and 'guidelines' that were given were either manipulated or in some cases, simply MADE UP in order to protect the CM from difficult questions, and to penalise, persecute and demonise those players who were asking for answers and accountability. Might have been an idea to tell the former CM to moderate and censor her own damn thread rather than so aggressively defending her yourselves. Neither you or Zarok Dai seemed to have an issue doing so, in fairness.

What's happened in the past is in no way suitable, that much has been established and the team is aware of it. While the majority of the team may still be the same, this is ground zero for all of us. To improve things and head in the right direction we need to make changes all around, from top to bottom.

The laugh of it all is, how the hell would we even know if it happened again? I have no faith in the CMT team to discipline or take action against their mods after this debacle. I suppose we wait another 6 months for details from more former members of support who will be swiftly banned for their trouble.

DeletedUser96995

I think by now the admin team knows that there's a group of players watching them closely. And I assume we could talk about any suspicions here.
So can we move on and let them get on with their work? We don't even know who the new CM will be.
If we keep bashing them they might all resign and we will be left without any support. Let's have have faith please.
Let's see what happens

DeletedUser

I think by now the admin team knows that there's a group of players watching them closely. And I assume we could talk about any suspicions here.
So can we move on and let them get on with their work? We don't even know who the new CM will be.
If we keep bashing them they might all resign and we will be left without any support. Let's have have faith please.
Let's see what happens

Would be better if the CMT did all resign imo. They've shown themselves willing to engage in corruption, cover ups, backstabbing to protect their own positions, and have not shown any degree of competence since Friday. We'd be better off starting afresh, the lot of them are a disgrace.

DeletedUser276

now now it is not a popularity contest. I think what the staff need at this moment is some time and consideration for their plight. Not having a CM leaves a huge hole in the team that isnt easily fixed. I have read most of whats in here and honestly it is best to give the mods some benefit of the doubt. If there were mods that messed up it might be a supervisory role that messed up. People are only human and the mod team are just regular players such as everyone that plays here. The only difference is they have the responsibility to help oversee the day to day operations of the game and to help players. They are not paid... they are not staff of innogames (only the CM and CCM's are). And with no CM at the head the gap is huge. While there may not be immediate feedback from staff on what is going on or answering conserns of players the mods hands are sort of tied with no CM at the head.

So please have some patience and when a new CM is appointed I am sure the first order of business is a review of the moderators and public interactions. Also I saw some posts that asked for who to complain to about whomever. I will answer that point here if its ok.

If you have a complaint about a forum mod or an ingame mod the person to talk to would be a Senior mod. As the name states they have the most experience and should know how each role operates. If the complaint is valid they will bring it to the attention of a CCM.

If you have a complaint about a Senior Mod then contact one of the CCM's. it will be dealt with.

If you have a complaint about a CCM then contact the CM directly.

If you have a complaint about a CM then please try to talk "privately" with the CM and see if any issue can be worked out. The CM however has final say and is the end cap for the complaint train. If things get out of hand the people above the CM do, do reviews of the forums and can see whats going on. They can even see deleted posts and everything that has transpired. As such the CM is under constant review on a regular basis.

I hope this helps. I may pop in once in a bit to try and answer questions if a moderator or someone hasnt answered them. Remember though at this time I am no longer an employee but may be able to answer the question if it is a general one on policy but my feedback isnt law and things may have changed since I was here last.

Remorce aka Blacksmith.

DeletedUser108405

Also I saw some posts that asked for who to complain to about whomever. I will answer that point here if its ok.

If you have a complaint about a forum mod or an ingame mod the person to talk to would be a Senior mod. As the name states they have the most experience and should know how each role operates. If the complaint is valid they will bring it to the attention of a CCM.

If you have a complaint about a Senior Mod then contact one of the CCM's. it will be dealt with.

If you have a complaint about a CCM then contact the CM directly.

If you have a complaint about a CM then please try to talk "privately" with the CM and see if any issue can be worked out. The CM however has final say and is the end cap for the complaint train. If things get out of hand the people above the CM do, do reviews of the forums and can see whats going on. They can even see deleted posts and everything that has transpired. As such the CM is under constant review on a regular basis.

I think what you saw was people asking how they went about complaining about a lazy, corrupt CM. I don't think talking "privately" to the CM about their laziness and corruption would serve any purpose (certainly didn't in the past). What if they have a personal grudge against you? When the buck stops with the CM, it is unacceptable for them to behave in such a manner. If the LCM only reviews things when they "get out of hand", that's not really acceptable either.

DeletedUser99588

Hey, Remorce! Its been a long time since I've seen you here :eek::eek:;)

I VOTE FOR REMORCE AS CM! :o

One would hope we are going to move forward and not take a backward step to times which were apparently no better and some would say were worse than we have currently endured.

DeletedUser

It's been a Halloween....Xmas soon....its definitely not Aprils Fool!!! ;)

Hmm I wonder how come you're still posting if you're so ashamed of your participation in this thread that you unfriendly everyone?

DeletedUser276

I think what you saw was people asking how they went about complaining about a lazy, corrupt CM. I don't think talking "privately" to the CM about their laziness and corruption would serve any purpose (certainly didn't in the past). What if they have a personal grudge against you? When the buck stops with the CM, it is unacceptable for them to behave in such a manner. If the LCM only reviews things when they "get out of hand", that's not really acceptable either.

I never said they only review when things get out of hand, please dont twist my words, I said a cm is under review on a consistent basis. Every week I had to submit reports and were questioned about certain actions I had done such as GB removal. Luckily I kept detailed records on what and why. Also if you noticed the CM is no longer here. As such a new slate for the new CM. I dont know what happened with the last one and really I dont want to hear about it as its unfair to all involved including players and staff to compound an issue over and over. Talking privately to the cm the cm should be able to explain why to satisfy players. But they cant explain what. As they sign a non disclosure agreement so cant talk specifics to third parties.

DeletedUser

for your, and every ones info, I have asked the CMT to ban me from the forum. until then I will post when I want

Made that clear, along with a fair few other things. I think you need to work on your self control, love, then you might not keep doing things you regret, and you wouldn't need the CMT to ban you to stop you from posting - you could just... stop.

DeletedUser96995

"What I've seen here on these threads is very ugly and has left a bitter taste, I'm not referring to the negative comments about me, though I know I was instrumental in starting it"
This is a quote from starzaan. So I assume he feels the same as me

DeletedUser

"What I've seen here on these threads is very ugly and has left a bitter taste, I'm not referring to the negative comments about me, though I know I was instrumental in starting it"
This is a quote from starzaan. So I assume he feels the same as me

Your point is what? Starzaan may have helped start it but it was you and me who finished it sweetie, with some help. I'm not whining about the guilt and evils of the forum in one breath then posting on it in another.

DeletedUser96995

Your point is what? Starzaan may have helped start it but it was you and me who finished it sweetie, with some help. I'm not whining about the guilt and evils of the forum in one breath then posting on it in another.
and you are who exactly??? u just started a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.