• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.61

DeletedUser

Errr Sorry for sticking my nose in but did someone say "Improvements"?
What am I missing? I checked everywhere and I couldn't find them.
Please elaborate :)

That is absolutely hilarious!!!

DeletedUser101545

hello
i have only two things on what I can complain... for now
Why Mail don't lit every time when there is new message?
If we are under attack or we expect important message, i need have open mail box to see it, can't do anything other in peace in my city. Need always klick on mail to check...
Also, I know that mailbox need be there only for maybe short messages
I use every day to sent my guild greetings mail with something nice... text art etc.
so we have little fun and we make game more lively, not just fight or city build.
I need watch how long my text is and not to make many line breaks?
I need correct many times til I can send message.
It would be nice that it would be solved...

DeletedUser99588

Another thing is when you leave a conversation that is say on page 5 of your messages it jumps back to the first page. Very annoying so probably find it is meant to work this way.

DeletedUser

OK, I thought "Give this new "feature" a chance, let's not be too hasty" re my previous judgement but I'm sorry Innogames, I truly cannot see anything positive in this new messaging system other than it's easier to find my replies in any given thread. This is far outweighed by the fact I'm seeing threads from June (sometimes earlier!) supercede vastly more important recent threads purely because someone's clearing their messages out; important guild threads - eg. Neverending FP threads, GB Club threads to name but two - are being buried underpages upon pages of "XYZ has left the conversation".

It's terrible guys. I realise that this new system is someone's brainchild but it's not fit for purpose in its current state.

DeletedUser99588

Never should have been released from beta in this state. Whoever decided to get rid of the delete button in favour of just having the leave conversation and came up with the brightness level for the background should be kept away from the game. They don't have a clue with regard to user interface design.

DeletedUser105078

Besides not bumping threads following the "left conversation" notifications, I have another suggestion.

Since many players like to tidy up their mailbox, why not recreate the old "delete" button, but call it instead "hide"? That way, players who just want to tidy up their mailboxes can press the easily accessible hide button, which like the previous button does not leave a conversation - meaning that if anybody bumps a thread you've hidden, it will pop up again. Also, nobody needs to know if somebody has "hidden" a thread, because if they add anything to it, the player will still see it.

Then, if there's a conversation you really want to leave completely, you can follow the new procedure that allows you to leave a thread permanently (we do need to know if somebody has left a thread permanently, because if we add something to that thread we need to be aware that a player will not receive the info - but we only need to be informed if and when we are updating a thread).

DeletedUser99720

Please please please stop the 'left the conversation' messages.

DeletedUser16126

The best thing of this new message system should be that you can sign out...
The worst thing in this new system is that signing out is the most egoistic thing you can do in this new system, because you are annoying all other players. By that stupid 'XXX left the discussion" all messages will be reshuffled for the others.
This makes it worse than the delete feature in the previous system.
Signing out shall not update order of the messages...

I don't understand why they changed some aspects that none was complaining about.

Just another system that was designed by engineers, rather than players. It's positive that INNO takes up the feedback of the players, but it's such a waste of time if they don't take into account the impact of the design choices to the player satisfaction.

DeletedUser

It is awful and think I am leaving the game because it is the final straw.
The game has been getting progressively worse and this demonstrates that they no longer care about the gamer/user as they release updates that are not even alpha quality.
I may revisit in a few weeks to see if things improve and decide if I leave for good or not!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101977

I am In the process Of Leaving the game It has totally screwed up conversations and Banter In the game. What the hell was the point In changing something that was working.Maybe some changes could have been made to make It better but what you have done Is completely screw up conversations bonding and having fun In chat. All I see now Is people have left the conversation . Can`t even see who needs help with what because It does not give Name. Whoever designed this chat system Knows nothing about the Game I am fuming ....You have Kil;led guild chat !!!

DeletedUser4879

Playing several guilds and there's not any member happy with it!! Stop "updating" stuff in good
working order Inno! Do it now and get the dev responsible fired!! Bit ruff, but it's the time to be
Player friendly!!:(

DeletedUser99692

Can you please elaborate a bit on the situation? Just to make sure I check depending on the right scenario.

For example if I create a message with person X and Y, I get to input a subject. If I then go to create another message, so as long as it's not with the same group (person X and Y), I can input a new subject. There's no need to leave the message center.

This is happening on a group / guild message. As Founder I have to maintain group threads i.e. Swap threads, information threads when new players join the guild or when others inadvertently leave threads. It is irritating to have to exit messages completely in order to get the Heading facility.

DeletedUser

A message from a previously very active and helpful player in my guild:

The message system has a lot to do with it. People begged on Beta for them to fix it first, or make a simple workaround while they came up with something less intrusive, but they ignored everyone and released it on this server anyway. People continued to plead, and I believe the plan is to release it on the other severs today, despite those concerns. At this point, I really don't care if they fix it or not. I spend a small amount of money on games, and I'll go find somewhere else to spend it than on a company that rubs my fur the wrong way with such malice.

this pretty much sums up the feeling in my guild. I will be logging into every mobile device i have and giving this game the worst review i possibly can. INNO wants to rush things out that are not ready in order to generate new customers. then i am going to let those potential players know exactly how INNO truly feels about its customer base.

Also, just look at how many people who rarely or never post in forums have come here to tell you how awful this is!!!!

DeletedUser100555

There was an update this morning. I don't know what was intended to be changed but my browser now locks up for quite a few seconds after initial game load. Anyone else getting that ?

DeletedUser

There was an update this morning. I don't know what was intended to be changed but my browser now locks up for quite a few seconds after initial game load. Anyone else getting that ?

not trying to be rude, but if it was a new update then shouldn't it be brought up on a different thread?

DeletedUser16126

There was an update today, there was an update yesterday...
Don't know what they update, probably typo's.... I see no difference in behavior.
Luckily it didn't get worse than before... Nowadays people shall be happy with such situations...

DeletedUser653

Yes, from today in Firefox i get a 5-8 second lock up after the game has loaded before i can click on anything - horrid

DeletedUser99588

Using waterfox and seems fine. Also cleared cache, closed browser and loaded game. Usual delay with loading city after a clearing cache. Closed browser again and reloaded and still no delay or lock up.

DeletedUser16026

It is the usual synchronization across servers, as other markets got update 1.61. Nothing additional should have been included.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Would like to know Why has there been no statement / reply from the dev's through their CM / CCM about the messaging system fiasco still?? Are there any plans of doing something with it - specially the "XXX left the conversations" issue - or it is going to be like this forever ?? We, the players, seriously deserve to get atleast some kind of response from them after what we been going through because of releasing an update with already known issues, which was severely criticized / complained when it was being tested.