• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2015

DeletedUser99588

Not very impressive new building, (the shrine of awe) especially for a 2x2 one, if the info in the Wiki is correct :( . However, for me, it is more annoying that the hiding actions counter seems to be once again with 6 as maximum, Jeez, how come nobody in the Beta had a problem with the fact that no matter how often you check the game, you would still lose actions if you want to get proper sleep?

The counter has been complained about on many occasions. The developers do not care about your well being and sleep and I guess everyone is in the same boat. Just do what you usually do and get whatever eggs you get. If your unhappy with the event then I would recommend not spending any money for it. This is the only message that means anything and gets straight to the bean counters who might be able to ask why revenue has dropped for the event.

DeletedUser2989

Roflmao!
appearantely the shrine of Awe gives less medals then a Victory tower of the same age.
And it only awards on being motivated.
Nice new prize you got there, Inno. You sure make me feel all warm inside.

Edit: Please tell me that SoK's are available with this event else i wont care for it at all.

Edit2: The info is on the wiki and you've already announced the building.
I don't play on beta. And none of my info comes from there.

Ah, just want to clarify here. The info on the wiki may as well be from beta as beta is the only server with it applied. Thus just as things may change from beta to release here (and thus need to be spoiler tagged/avoided) things may also change from the wiki to release here.

Having said that I no longer have to spoiler tag what I said I had to (everyone can un-spoiler tag Easter things if they wish to edit their posts or PM me and I can undo the spoilers) as the video on the announcement now gives all the details. :)

DeletedUser105544

No point of guessing. Let's see what are the best prizes among offered.

Reno kit - a lot of us will need it for sure.
Watch fires - 100%
Wishing well - as the only building that has ability to produce diamonds - will consider it
other...trash by my oppinion

DeletedUser914

Drummer school is great, 1 drummer --> 7 free absorbed hits. wow.

DeletedUser2989

Drummer school is great, 1 drummer --> 7 free absorbed hits. wow.

I dare say it'll at least be good for earlier ages (or at least against early age units) as it wouldn't be easy to 1 hit kill the drummer. The extra 7 hits would be less useful if you can just one hit the drummer... I'm personally not sure I'll try too hard to get 1. :)

DeletedUser96901

Wishing well - as the only building that has ability to produce diamonds - will consider it
the Chateau Frontenac can also produce diamonds ;)

lets look back at the summer event 2014:
a quest at the end gave 250 diamonds
with a level 10 Chateau Frontenac this was increases that to 625.
so in this example the Chateau produced 375 diamonds

in the main questline there are sometimes diamonds
and random quests can give you diamonds
and hidden rewards are sometimes also diamonds

all these are increased by the Chateau

those extra diamonds are more than the few I get from my wishing wells

DeletedUser914

I dare say it'll at least be good for earlier ages (or at least against early age units) as it wouldn't be easy to 1 hit kill the drummer. The extra 7 hits would be less useful if you can just one hit the drummer... I'm personally not sure I'll try too hard to get 1. :)

if drummer is always the one killed first by helicopters or missiles for instance, then that should be really disappointing. But that does not mean I don't take the school. It is much more easy to choose it now, then try to get it on the summer quest wheel. And you will never know if this drummer can be useful in future.

DeletedUser15432

It all depends how large the the drummer school is and what it costs to open training slots

DeletedUser914

It all depends how large the the drummer school is and what it costs to open training slots

I will leave it in inventory and let someone else try how good they are. If they are bad and there are enough complains and some changes are made then I always can use it later. :o

DeletedUser2989

According to the Easter video the building is a 4x4, it doesn't mention the slot costs but it'd probably be similar to either the Rogue Hideout or the Champ Retreat.

DeletedUser14881

Will we, this time, finally be able to unlock the last slot in Rogues Hideout with eggs since, at least when I acquire it a few years ago, only the penultimate required diamonds?

DeletedUser6065

Will we, this time, finally be able to unlock the last slot in Rogues Hideout with eggs since, at least when I acquire it a few years ago, only the penultimate required diamonds?

What I would like to see, is that in honor of and during the Easter Event (where Rogue Hides were first introduced), that unlocking Rogue slots revert to 'egg opening' option.

I think this should definitely be instituted for new R-Hides acquired, and if feasible, extended to any other Hides with unopened slots. Again, for the duration of the Easter Event only. Oh, and don't forget advisement that this is a 'limited time offer'.

. . . mk

DeletedUser14881

What I would like to see, is that in honor of and during the Easter Event (where Rogue Hides were first introduced), that unlocking Rogue slots revert to 'egg opening' option.

I think this should definitely be instituted for new R-Hides acquired, and if feasible, extended to any other Hides with unopened slots. Again, for the duration of the Easter Event only. Oh, and don't forget advisement that this is a 'limited time offer'.

. . . mk
That's pretty much what I meant

DeletedUser

I'm a little confused about why people complain about the Shrine of Awe (SoA). SoA in CE yields 63 medals/day, or 441 medals/week. It takes up 4 tiles + 1 tile of road. 5 victory towers give 500 medals. So you sacrifice 59 medals per week to get 224k coins/week (with enthusiastic & L10 st marks). That doesn't seem bad to me.

This would be nice to see.

DeletedUser914

I'm a little confused about why people complain about the Shrine of Awe (SoA). SoA in CE yields 63 medals/day, or 441 medals/week. It takes up 4 tiles + 1 tile of road. 5 victory towers give 500 medals. So you sacrifice 59 medals per week to get 224k coins/week (with enthusiastic & L10 st marks). That doesn't seem bad to me.

This would be nice to see.

Welcome back to the forum Huscarl!. In meantime you missed the whole point what this game is all about: forgepoint catching!. Shrine of Awful gives only coins and medals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

Well, I am not sure if I want the SoA, but the coins would sure be useful as forge points are getting exorbitant in cost, can only by 7 with 1000000 coins on 2 separate worlds so might go for it

DeletedUser914

Well, I am not sure if I want the SoA, but the coins would sure be useful as forge points are getting exorbitant in cost, can only by 7 with 1000000 coins on 2 separate worlds so might go for it

SoA gives less coins then a king, and absolutely prefer kings. For me those medals are absolutely not needed, because have already 637k of these.