• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2015

DeletedUser96844

i'd like to hear peoples feed back in drummer boys - i'm inclined not to bother as traz will make them, but if there really good in defence then i could use them as part of GvG defence's - I cant see how they could be effective in attack, as rogues would turn into them - just want some feedback from people who have used them, and watched there performance in terms of defence

@kinkyb..
re drummer boy.. feedback in my guild is that he is utter pants when coming up against a CE tank with reactive armour...lol

DeletedUser5399

What are the Witch Doctor and the Tigers' Den used for? What benefits, if any do they provide?

DeletedUser96844

What do the Witch Doctor and the Tigers' Den do?

@Ocelot..
Tiger den gives your city a 5% defence boost and happiness boost (amount depends on age of tiger den.. not city age)
I cannot remember what the benefits of the witchdoctor are .. I deleted mine a while back..

DeletedUser100832

@Ocelot..
Tiger den gives your city a 5% defence boost and happiness boost (amount depends on age of tiger den.. not city age)
I cannot remember what the benefits of the witchdoctor are .. I deleted mine a while back..

gives you coins and supplies when motted

DeletedUser

Anyone else disappointed with the observatory BP drop from trading eggs? I've gotten 4 duplicates so far and barely half the total BPs. Last year when the OBS came out I only had to buy 10 or 11 BPs to get the GB.

DeletedUser97590

What I find funny is that you can get an Obs BP for 20 odd eggs, yet it is also listed in the chests for much higher price.
It makes absolutely no sense, they should have used something else in the chests instead of the BPs.

DeletedUser5399

I'm disappointed with the entire event. The prizes are garbage unless you are just starting out and the rate of receiving eggs is pathetic. I suppose they want you to spend $100 on Diamonds to buy extra eggs but the prizes just aren't worth spending real-life money on.

DeletedUser12400

Easter Event

If we compare easter event with other events then it's awful except that you can get couple of renovation kits and wishing wells in other worlds. Shrine of Awe is garbage compare to Shrine of Knowledge and Victory Tower. However thanks to this event i was able to obtain observatory blue prints in all 12 worlds.

DeletedUser106459

My eggs keep disappearing in 1 of my worlds - though this is a 'new build' but I can collect eggs, but the count and trade in options only show sporadically. Very strange.

DeletedUser12400

My eggs keep disappearing in 1 of my worlds - though this is a 'new build' but I can collect eggs, but the count and trade in options only show sporadically. Very strange.
You you will need to create a support ticket in-game.
To create an in-game support ticket, right click on the in-game screen and click on "contact support".
SP.png

DeletedUser99438

Ah yes the rumours LOL Ah well at least they are very entertaining :)

DeletedUser

I am dissappointed, too. I expected more(I actually never seen this event until now). The limit of hiding actions is too small - only 6 eggs! In my guild everyone puts eggs on their guildmates, but how can I give all 27 members an egg(+ at least 5 more for the hood and +3 more for the friends, I still have to return the favour!)?Other bad think is that there are no rogues(as many of you said). I am playing this game for more than 1 and 1/2 year and never got one. The same think is with the Hall of fame and the Wishing Well. Too poore!Shame!:(

DeletedUser

I think that the Valentine's event is the worst. Yes, let's hope we will get someting better soon! We should always think positive!:D

DeletedUser12400

I am dissappointed, too. I expected more(I actually never seen this event until now). The limit of hiding actions is too small - only 6 eggs! In my guild everyone puts eggs on their guildmates, but how can I give all 27 members an egg(+ at least 5 more for the hood and +3 more for the friends, I still have to return the favour!)?Other bad think is that there are no rogues(as many of you said). I am playing this game for more than 1 and 1/2 year and never got one. The same think is with the Hall of fame and the Wishing Well. Too poore!Shame!:(

It's called event for a reason and this event does require a certain degree of planning. I'm pretty sure that it will be possible to obtain rogue hideout in another event.

In most peoples eyes this is the worst event in terms of concept and rewards.
It is tedious and the good rewards are random from a chest that takes a long time to collect for, rendering that aspect tedious aswell.

Luckily there will hopefully be a summer event which last year was better than easter, not too long after easter ends :)

If we compare with previous events then it is the worst event in terms of concept and rewards yet let's be thankful for what we got.

+ Nice signature. ;)

DeletedUser99588

Its all fee stuff but lets not forget a game is meant to be fun and rewarding in some way. Last year I found this event to be the least enjoyable due to the pressure of trying to return everyones eggs but I wanted a rogue camp so had some motivation to participate. This year I'm indifferent about the prizes and have noticed a reduction in participation although I'm still doing my best to return all eggs.

The idea of these events are to keep players engaged with the game and hopefully encourage purchasing of diamonds. For that to work you need to create some real incentive which I feel is lacking this year. Hopefully the next event will have something to really get everyone excited and involved with a stand out prize.

DeletedUser914

Its all fee stuff but lets not forget a game is meant to be fun and rewarding in some way. Last year I found this event to be the least enjoyable due to the pressure of trying to return everyones eggs but I wanted a rogue camp so had some motivation to participate. This year I'm indifferent about the prizes and have noticed a reduction in participation although I'm still doing my best to return all eggs.

The idea of these events are to keep players engaged with the game and hopefully encourage purchasing of diamonds. For that to work you need to create some real incentive which I feel is lacking this year. Hopefully the next event will have something to really get everyone excited and involved with a stand out prize.

I am still motivated, because of those renokits. Have still 1 king from IA and a few PE that will give a lot of coins when bringing those to tomorrow era. Far more then that CE Shrine of Awe.

Just a small note: I did not receive a single blueprint when hiding. Am I the only one?

Last edited by a moderator: