• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2015

DeletedUser97155

can anyone give us a start time for the event please?

Yip - I always feel at a slight disadvantage being in this Time zone.

I guess this will kick-off in time for those in the US to collect and hide some eggs before heading out for whatever their day entails - if I had been working today (which obviously I'm not :D ) I'd be looking at catching up with all this in the evening, perhaps even missing out on some reciprocal egg hiding from having hidden eggs myself!?

DeletedUser

So no one knows when this start? Does the support knows ? or are we talking as far as only innogames knows this ?

DeletedUser96901

the one who push the button to start it knows when he will do it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser97155

Quick question: Is there a conformation message when cashing in your eggs ?

I'm experiencing a wee issue just now that I notice other folk are having as well regarding erroneous 'clicking' of buildings etc. I didn't want that issue causing me to take a prize I'm not interested in!?

DeletedUser101925

If i'm hiding through the button next to someone's avatar it doesn't count towards the egg quest (Hide x eggs in someone else's city).

Only when I visit a city and hide it then does it count.

Is this intended or a bug?

DeletedUser97349

Quick question: Is there a conformation message when cashing in your eggs ?

I'm experiencing a wee issue just now that I notice other folk are having as well regarding erroneous 'clicking' of buildings etc. I didn't want that issue causing me to take a prize I'm not interested in!?

No, there is no confirmation so be careful when you select your prize.

If i'm hiding through the button next to someone's avatar it doesn't count towards the egg quest (Hide x eggs in someone else's city).

Only when I visit a city and hide it then does it count.

Is this intended or a bug?

I have not been able to replicate this; the counter works correctly for me regardless of method used to hide the egg. Could you ensure you have first accepted the quest (not closed the window using the x) and if you sill have issues please try clearing your browser's cache to see if the issue persists.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Why devs never mentioned, in the event announcement nor in the ingame announcement, that you can only do one thing at the time AID or EGG other players?
Although in this thread there is a post #15 mentioning something about that.
Matter of fact I did my round 3 hours before update and now I have to wait another day to egg my guildies and friends due to that issue.
Submitted ticket to the support and got explanation which was already obvious to me but no addmiting that devs did a MISTAKE not mentioning aid-egg thing at the announcement.

DeletedUser

That mistake, Munzedkonza, is just one of many they have made around this event so far. The smart thing to do is to never polyvate your guild/friends the day before an event comes out. With easter you've missed an entire day of egg returning. But with other events there is almost always a 'polish X people' quest that comes up. Better just to not do any the day before an update with an event.

bilboman

Corporal
A suggestion for next time: it would make more sense to give out 5 egg hiding actions than 6 since the time to the next egg-hiding action gets gets reset to 1 hour from the time that you hide your next egg. (Unless you allow us to accumulate up to 7 or 8 egg-hiding actions). Also, it would be nice if Aid didn't polish decorations (at any time, not just Easter).

DeletedUser105766

Drummer Boy

I dare say it'll at least be good for earlier ages (or at least against early age units) as it wouldn't be easy to 1 hit kill the drummer. The extra 7 hits would be less useful if you can just one hit the drummer... I'm personally not sure I'll try too hard to get 1. :)

I totally agree. Not to mention my 1 time trial with the dummer boy I had a couple of Rogues and guess what they turned in to? So you end up with more "Troops" that can only use a Drum Stick as a weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2989

Why devs never mentioned, in the event announcement nor in the ingame announcement, that you can only do one thing at the time AID or EGG other players?
Although in this thread there is a post #15 mentioning something about that.
Matter of fact I did my round 3 hours before update and now I have to wait another day to egg my guildies and friends due to that issue.
Submitted ticket to the support and got explanation which was already obvious to me but no addmiting that devs did a MISTAKE not mentioning aid-egg thing at the announcement.

I did a very similar thing, had to wait 17 hours till I could egg anyone... You'd think I'd of planned for the Easter event and not done my P/M run but no. :( Silly mistake on my part.

DeletedUser106459

I'm a little disappointed so far with the amount of eggs I am being gifted from other players - I know we only have 'x' amount per hour, but I've had a 3/4 both days this far - which isn't going to get very far!
This is my first "event" on here, are there any strategies to ensuring you get the most from these events - so far I havent used any of my eggs and my initial thoughts are to save for a wishing well - but I do wonder if there is a more efficient method (other then hoping for the best from a crate!)

DeletedUser106524

Are you in a guild? I'm a noob myself and my guildmates are providing plenty of eggy goodness for me!

DeletedUser

i'd like to hear peoples feed back in drummer boys - i'm inclined not to bother as traz will make them, but if there really good in defence then i could use them as part of GvG defence's - I cant see how they could be effective in attack, as rogues would turn into them - just want some feedback from people who have used them, and watched there performance in terms of defence

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
They are poo.

Basically they give 10% extra hit points to the other units in your army at the expense of one unit (seeing as the LDB is puny in itself)

DeletedUser96844

well, i have thought about a huge problem with this years easter event. with the new aid button, my decorations stay polished all day long, i know, add more decorations. but, this is absolutely ridiculous that you cant add eggs to polished decorations, this needs to be fixed. more and more things like this have become major irritants, like the crazy points given to high level GBs. anyway, thats my rant.

@cosmosdad..

I noticed that issue at start .
If you build decs from a lower age than your houses, culture and supplies buildings etc they will get 'aid' first.
The aid system seems to work down from you highest aged buildings for most part and anyone aiding your city and catching a polish will hit the highest age ones first.. leaving lower age ones for egg hiding