• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2015

DeletedUser

Dear Kings and Queens,

What an eggsellent Easter time this is! Really happy and absolutely-not-grumpy Greva Darn will need your help again on 25th of March. Your assistance will not be forgotten: she will reward you with beautiful Easter Eggs that you can use to obtain various valuable rewards - not only already well-known renovation kits, blueprints and buildings from previous events, but also brand new items, previously unseen in the game!

The event is going to be available cross-platform, so you can enjoy it on the go as well :).

DeletedUser15526

hi tracey, thanks for the info :)

the aid function is still goin to be active for the event i take it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6272

what im dissapointed with is there is no rogue hideout for new players to try to win.

the rogue even came in the easter event when it first came to foe.

new players or new realm players are missing out

sorry to moan

DeletedUser

well, i have thought about a huge problem with this years easter event. with the new aid button, my decorations stay polished all day long, i know, add more decorations. but, this is absolutely ridiculous that you cant add eggs to polished decorations, this needs to be fixed. more and more things like this have become major irritants, like the crazy points given to high level GBs. anyway, thats my rant.

DeletedUser

I am disappointed that Tankvoy told me in the discussion thread for thursday's update that easter was coming out then and now it appears it's not for another week. The lack of communication is bad enough without us getting misinformation.

DeletedUser96901

cool the easter event is coming

and it is true: polishing prevents getting eggs
because a player who polishs doesn't hide an egg :p

and also true: we will get less aid in total
because players who wants to give an egg back have to wait until they get one and until they have one available
so they don't aid at all: even not the players they don't give an egg

but with millions of coins and supplies many already have that doesn't really hurt

and no rogue hideouts:
the one I already have together with Alcatraz is enough for me :o

DeletedUser98192

Poor Prizes

Disappointing . No rogue hidouts or Shrines of knowledge . The whole point of these events is to get us to spend extra money to buy the prizes . With over 100k of medals saved and able to gain over 1k of medals 3 or 4 times a week with the regular quests . The shrine of Awe is completely useless to me or many of the high ranked players . (Normally the ones that spend the money ). I have 2 large accounts with Rogue hideouts(Dingu/Greifental) so i won't miss not having that particular building , But your being unfair on people with new accounts or experience players who have started on new worlds . Rogues are essential to progress in this game . Why should we have to wait another 3 months for next event to get rogues . I have a baby account on Brisgard but i missed out on the rogue hideout in the winter event . I wasn't too worried because i thought i would be able to collect a couple during the easter event . Lol looks like i was wrong . The Drummer boy looks useful but i won't have to spend diamonds to get that . Everything else of interest i already have so i will probably spend most of my eggs on watchfires . So i very much doubt your going to get me or many others to dip in there pockets this easter . I would probably have spend some extra money on shrines of knowledge but i won't be bothering for shrines of Awe . I really think you guys should reconsider and add shrines of knowledge and rogue hideouts to the prize list . Cheers Jonsunset

DeletedUser14394

OMG, what's this madness? No Roghue hideout? Even there is no roghue hideout available in golden Chest (according to beta). Can anyone confirm that the Items stated in the picture will only be appearing in live? Everyone who don't have roghue hideout is in need of it.. There is no Shrine of Knowledge too..!!

DeletedUser914

Where do you all get the info about all these rewards? I cannot find.

DeletedUser99588

Yes I know, but this is exactly the reason why we don't speculate about beta, because it is beta. Things can change based on arguments made there. At the moment nobody knows what will be inside. A statement about poor prizes is far too early.

We are told things may change between beta and going live but it rarely seems to actually happen and even rarer for beta feedback to be taken into consideration and acted upon. Hopefully this time will be the exception and players will get the opportunity to get a rogue hideout.

DeletedUser2989

A reminder to avoid mentioning anything that has not been detailed in the announcement, I know you might have found that info on beta but it doesn't belong here till the release (as it may change as hard as it is to believe ;) ). If you most post such stuff it will be spoiler tagged, you can use the following to wrap text in spoilers or click the "go advanced" button when making a post and there is a button for it:
[/SPOILER*] (just remove the star)

Such content that would need to be spoiler tagged would be details on what is in the chests or the exact stats of the drummer (there are other things but those are examples). Until the update is applied and the specific's released live we have to assume it can change and want to avoid confusion if it does.

the aid function is still goin to be active for the event i take it?

Better make sure I answer this, yes aid will still be active (we should be specifically told if they ever plan to turn it off).

DeletedUser98192

Poor Prizes

I mentioned it now so that the dev's have time to re think thats all . If i left it until event starts it would be too late . Not that i think it will make much difference . Regards jonsunset

DeletedUser914

Things said about beta and changeble things: a few observations from announcement (see picture) on live server.

1. The watchtower is more expensive. A prize change from 50 to 75 eggs if you compare with previous 2 years
2. The pic in the right above corner is not a shrine of knowledge
3. No direct choice of the rogue hideout. At best you get them in a chest with luck.

easter15_tradeinwindow.png

DeletedUser2989

Things said about beta and changeble things: a few observations from announcement (see picture) on live server.

1. The watchtower is more expensive. A prize change from 50 to 75 eggs if you compare with previous 2 years
2. The pic in the right above corner is not a shrine of knowledge
3. No direct choice of the rogue hideout. At best you get them in a chest with luck.

1. Yes I noticed that, not sure why the price on those went up. Perhaps they were too easy to get before?
2. Yes that one is the Shrine of Awe mentioned here:
Checking off every item at the trader unlocks the special collection reward - the Shrine of Awe - which is added to your inventory.
3. That one is unfortunate, however I'm noticing a bit of a trend with the Easter events. They introduce 1 new building (last year was the champ retreat) and make it a certain choice, the ones from previous years get left out or put in as random chances. Given that there is probably a better chance of seeing a Champ retreat as a possibility in the chests than the Rogue Hideout. With more and more special buildings coming out it seems like it'll be harder and harder to get the Rogue Hideout :(

DeletedUser101925

Roflmao!
appearantely the shrine of Awe gives less medals then a Victory tower of the same age.
And it only awards on being motivated.
Nice new prize you got there, Inno. You sure make me feel all warm inside.

Edit: Please tell me that SoK's are available with this event else i wont care for it at all.

Edit2: The info is on the wiki and you've already announced the building.
I don't play on beta. And none of my info comes from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106944

Not very impressive new building, (the shrine of awe) especially for a 2x2 one, if the info in the Wiki is correct :( . However, for me, it is more annoying that the hiding actions counter seems to be once again with 6 as maximum, Jeez, how come nobody in the Beta had a problem with the fact that no matter how often you check the game, you would still lose actions if you want to get proper sleep?