• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion for Easter Event

DeletedUser15526

i dont mind the egg questline, is exactly same as last year.

what i hoped they would have improved is the 6 egg cap.
seems unfair that i get less eggs to place than someone because im out working all day.

DeletedUser3157

Yes, although some of us prefer to get a full night's sleep....

I would think it's quite a luxury getting more than 6h of sleep already :P
Reminds me fun times with another game. Actions were every hour so with 1h 55min sleeping pattern you would not miss any hours and could get perfect starts if u kept it up for a few days or weeks. Tad difficult to explain new girlfriends at first, but success in competitive world of online-gaming never comes easy(except FoE though, here you can just buy it).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

got 3 golden chests, all kings or queens

is it really not possible to not have randomised prizes? It's really frustrating to not get anything good even once, and the easter event is nearly over.

DeletedUser4879

Got no complaints at all! If I don't like something in the quest, I don't click it!
And those 6 hrs? I still sleep my 7 hrs, have breakfast, take the dog for a walk
and than have a look at the game to find loss of 2.. big deal! ROFL

DeletedUser2989

My biggest problem with the easter event was the questline, could not be more boring. I appreciate getting the eggs as rewards but they could have done something else for the quests (got enough motivation to hide eggs).

got 3 golden chests, all kings or queens

is it really not possible to not have randomised prizes? It's really frustrating to not get anything good even once, and the easter event is nearly over.

Well they don't have only random options you could have picked the others that give you a certain reward. I'll admit not all of the certain prizes are all that good but it could have been worse, all of the options could have been random.

The 6 egg limit doesn't seem too bad, get a group of egg givers together and you'll end up with a lot of eggs. After all if they increased the number we could give up they'd have to rise prices on the prizes. :)

DeletedUser100488

Well,thing I dislike the most is the over-priced reno kit.So I expect Inno to start offering an upgrade of age dependent buildings for diamonds.Otherwise,the reno kit would cost 50 eggs.

Anyway,on the # of eggs: didnt make the exact math,but I'm sure I'll finish the questline,and bought some stuff I liked/needed.
Bought:w.well,2 gold chest(got 2 rogue hideouts),silver chest(sandcastle),bronze chest(50 eggs),1 blueprint for observatory,and have some 400 eggs left.

But wont buy the Shrine,unless I pick it up in gold chest.

DeletedUser100341

End of day 6 at 1150 of 1860. Received 262 eggs from questline, 125 from bronze chest, spent 445 for prizes and have 258 in the basket. That means I've received 216 eggs from people hiding in my city. Which mean an average of 36 eggs per day from hiding action.

8 days to go which means I can place about 160 eggs, 20/day (no rest for the wicked). And have to place 168 to complete the quest, from which I'll receive 340 eggs. So 8*36 = 288+340+258 = 886. I don't think I can get the Shrine by buying everything. Dumb luck.

PS I made a mistake we've been going for 6 days not 5.

End of day 7 not much change but basket has 315 so I gained 57 eggs. It was a good day.

End of day 8. Was a really good day. Basket has 486, 90 from quest #9 and 81 from eggs received. Got 2 20s. Three prizes away from Shrine. Today I should be able to get my second wishing well. Leaves only Champion's retreat, which I'll probably leave in inventory for some future date. And a reno kit. I'm feeling much better about this event.

DeletedUser100341

There are three RUMORs flying around about the prizes from the Easter event. Most of us are still waiting for confirmation. Can a moderator confirm, thanks?

1) Champion's retreat can not be upgraded with a renovation kit.
2) If you complete the questline do not accept the final prize because you will not be able to place or trade in eggs.
3) Only 1 Shrine of Knowledge can be motivated at a time. In other words if you have 3 only one can give you a FP.

1. This is untrue - a Champion's retreat can be upgraded with a renovation kit.
2. This is untrue - you will be able to place and trade eggs after you have accepted the final prize in the questline.
3. This is a known issue that is currently being looked into.

Any update on item 3. Guild members have said the Shrine has not been giving them an FP and in fact seems to be taking 1 away.

DeletedUser

Any update on item 3. Guild members have said the Shrine has not been giving them an FP and in fact seems to be taking 1 away.

Could the guild members affected contact support with this issue, so it can be looked into as well.

I don't have an update on the issue of being able to motivate only one Shrine at a time, but I'm hoping it will be soon. :)

DeletedUser14664

Yes INNO, for the 10 time i refreshed today, i understand that if i buy diamonds, i will get eggs. now stop shoving it in my face

DeletedUser

Yes INNO, for the 10 time i refreshed today, i understand that if i buy diamonds, i will get eggs. now stop shoving it in my face

Unfortunately it probably does come up every time you rejoin the game. Not good when flash crashes....

DeletedUser100341

End of day 6 at 1150 of 1860. Received 262 eggs from questline, 125 from bronze chest, spent 445 for prizes and have 258 in the basket. That means I've received 216 eggs from people hiding in my city. Which mean an average of 36 eggs per day from hiding action.

8 days to go which means I can place about 160 eggs, 20/day (no rest for the wicked). And have to place 168 to complete the quest, from which I'll receive 340 eggs. So 8*36 = 288+340+258 = 886. I don't think I can get the Shrine by buying everything. Dumb luck.

PS I made a mistake we've been going for 6 days not 5.

End of day 7 not much change but basket has 315 so I gained 57 eggs. It was a good day.

End of day 8. Was a really good day. Basket has 486, 90 from quest #9 and 81 from eggs received. Got 2 20s. Three prizes away from Shrine. Today I should be able to get my second wishing well. Leaves only Champion's retreat, which I'll probably leave in inventory for some future date. And a reno kit. I'm feeling much better about this event.

End of day 9. 650 of 1860 to go. Was another good day. Basket has 89. Got 3 20s. No 50s yet. Two prizes away from Shrine.

DeletedUser5399

INNO should be ashamed for offering that chintzy and stingy amount of Easter Eggs you'd receive for buying Diamonds.
Now if the Egg amount were multiplied by 10, maybe I'd be tempted to buy some Diamonds.

DeletedUser914

INNO should be ashamed for offering that chintzy and stingy amount of Easter Eggs you'd receive for buying Diamonds.
Now if the Egg amount were multiplied by 10, maybe I'd be tempted to buy some Diamonds.

I don't agree, if you buy for 13000 diamonds you get a bonus of 400 eggs, representing 1 renovation kit and 1 watchtower which are quite lovely things for this one day bonus! If you already plan to spend diamonds this is a good moment to do it.

DeletedUser14664

End of day 9. 650 of 1860 to go. Was another good day. Basket has 89. Got 3 20s. No 50s yet. Two prizes away from Shrine.

hehe just got the Shrine from a golden chest :P
only thing i bought in this event - observatory BPs and golden chests :D

DeletedUser5399

I don't agree, if you buy for 13000 diamonds you get a bonus of 400 eggs, representing 1 renovation kit and 1 watchtower which are quite lovely things for this one day bonus! If you already plan to spend diamonds this is a good moment to do it.
Hahahahaha very funny. :D

DeletedUser100341

hehe just got the Shrine from a golden chest :P
only thing i bought in this event - observatory BPs and golden chests :D

@Patepamore - how many have you bought and what have you gotten? I got a wishing well form the gold chest, the gift that keeps on giving.

DeletedUser1081

INNO should be ashamed for offering that chintzy and stingy amount of Easter Eggs you'd receive for buying Diamonds. Now if the Egg amount were multiplied by 10, maybe I'd be tempted to buy some Diamonds.

I'd find the offer WAY more appealing if they gave us "hiding actions" rather than eggs. Hiding eggs is the fun part of the event, and when people reciprocate the chances are excellent that some of the eggs they leave will be worth more than 1 egg, so it would be more rewarding as well as more fun.