• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3157

@hint

Yeah honestly the coins and cultural increases for regular buildings is very slim. I haven't checked the supplies numbers though. I have to think they will tweak the GB that is released

The % increases for per tile productiveness of key non-premium coin and supply buildings are about 3 times smaller than the increases to premium coin and supply buildings. Not even taking to account for the premium supply building being almost the size of a ranch now, a dream come true P/M wise.

Culturals are showing extremely minor improvemnt on purpouse, Anwar said. They want more versatile towns when people keep around culturals from more ages.

That GB has to get tweaked, it seems to have just complete random values set to it for now.

DeletedUser3157

Happiness plus tiny fixed amount of coins. But that happiness is like Colosseum level(per tile) of happiness, not modern era GB level of happiness.

DeletedUser5180

Happiness plus tiny fixed amount of coins. But that happiness is like Colosseum level(per tile) of happiness, not modern era GB level of happiness.

even if it was a decent rate of happiness i think that this is a completely worthless GB which is such a shame after the PE GB's have given us something different with their boosts. There was a lot of room for potential here and it seems to be an opportunity wasted :(

DeletedUser3157

Will see. Those numbers are so off that I'm hoping happiness is not the intended bonuses ayways.

DeletedUser

happiness GBs suck and get outdated way too quickly. I am struggling to figure out reasons to keep my Frauenkirche given the fact that it won't even give me the goods I want any more.

I didn't know he said that about culturals. That isn't too big a deal to me since the ME houses that I want to build actually give less pop per square compared to PE counterpart (24 hrs). I would have been pretty angry if it was a huge jump that just meant we had to have way more culturals

DeletedUser12034

And what about the Guildwars? In early november the news came that it's "coming soon" :)
How soon?
But maybe it would be better if the devs took care of all the bugs first.

Happy Christmas everybody!

DeletedUser97939

Valentine's Day Questline

Hi everyone,

Coming shortly is the new Valentine's Day Questline,

which will have a series of quests and rewards, this ends on the 16th February,

so be prepared and get ready, as this is the HEART OF THE game.

well i can tell you that the valetines quests are based on the story of titanic and you need to complete Rose's quests in order to continue with Jack's quests. it definately fun and prepare you 24 hour missions too as an early warning

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Where did you get that from Pearce?

We can only post info from what head office released. not whats on other servers as things change.

DeletedUser97939

i play in beta and this is the questline that is on there at the moment, and i just assumed that it would be coming to us here, i didn't know that things may change, i can remove this thread if this causes a problem?

DeletedUser6525

Well, normal players probably appreciate it, but mods tend to throw a hissy fit every time someone mentions something from the beta servers.

DeletedUser

Yeah, of course we appreciate it. Otherwise what's the point of this thread. It says "upcoming spoilers for the game".

DeletedUser4089

The problem with "beta posts" doesn't really count in this thread. But as standalone threads or mixed in with general threads, they can be confusing and often false.

The mods "throw hissy fits" because the beta server has it's own forum for discussing whatever is going on at the given time. A lot of the time, info that is correct for the beta server is wrong or highly edited before it gets to us. The mod staff try not to have beta info floating around as it can confuse players. We'll get our own official announcement when the time is right with the up to date info containing the changes brought about by testing it first on the beta server.

But as this thread is "Things we have learnt that are likely upcoming in some form or another", there's no problem. (DWPearce had his own thread but the mod staff merged it into this one).

DeletedUser97939

i didnt look at the beta server forum, i just saw the missions on my beta account and i have taken note of the prizes and the missions, for if and when it does come to the EN8 server.

thanks for the info guys

DeletedUser7719

First time I've seen two at once. I've been wondering for a month why are they here: is it an easter egg?

DeletedUser15432

Just a few questions that I would like an answer too: -

Does anyone know when the mythical GvG will finally appear, this gas been rumoured and bruited about got as long as I have been playing?
Is there any more information on what is going to happen with regards to the spare blue prints that we all have in stock, this was bruited in this thread several months ago by Remorce (formerly Blacksmith) but as yet nothing has happened
Easter is in April this year, will we be having an Easter event and will it be similar to last years or more like the more recent events that have been fielded
We have had EMA bonus content and Industrial bonus content, yet there are still areas of the map that do not have provinces on them, will we be having HMA, LMA Colonial and progressive bonus contents to fill these map areas

Status
Not open for further replies.