• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quiz Time Discussion Thread

There is a flaw, and you know it.

This is a global game, however, most people who benefit from this quiz will be the ones who are in the same timezone as the developers when they post the quiz questions.

The more effective solution would have been to award the top 10 who give answers to all three questions in the shortest possible time.

I know that I will never win this quiz because I am not going to be online when those questions are posted. I'd be sleeping as a normal human.

This is truly disappointing to see.

Even better, if the awards go not go for the fastest answers, but instead for the fastest correct answers.. and there be several a day to cover more time zones. There are a lot of us here who are in the US, and anyone who has to work for a living won't be playing when this quiz comes out. I am also disappointed, I was looking forward to something new!

DeletedUser5514

ohhh well, there is a 1st time for some stuff to happen. In this case, its the 1st time i went completly oblivious towards a FOE event. When i arrived from work, i did login and played for a while but the chat has been there with no use.

DeletedUser7719

Well, quiz time in World F is over and my opinion:
I spent about 10 hours in total of waiting for the quiz. Nothing. If you're going to do the quiz, it needs to be in a scheduled time, or there needs to be at least 5 different times across the day. I am really disappointed that I heard nothing from this "quiz master". I hope you guys give a little more thought about this next round/time. (btw, I guess the rewards are "good" enough :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Even better, if the awards go not go for the fastest answers, but instead for the fastest correct answers.. and there be several a day to cover more time zones. There are a lot of us here who are in the US, and anyone who has to work for a living won't be playing when this quiz comes out. I am also disappointed, I was looking forward to something new!

The Quiz Master spreads the questions out. The last question of the day for East Nagach was asked at 11:39pm mtn std time. So yes they are spread out now to better people from other time zones.

DeletedUser

If someone gave me a cute T Shirt unexpectedly, then I would say thank you and think it was very nice. If someone hyped it up that they were getting something special for me in a couple days, and then all I got was a T Shirt, it would be a let down.

This quiz thing seems over hyped and thus a let down for some. I bet those that happened to tune in to chat and unexpectedly found themselves winners are just fine with it.

DeletedUser

"It's very easy to be cynical. Dare to be optimistic"
i read/heard it somewhere and it makes sense or at least gives an idea of what may have been said in 11 pages of posts about a quiz that is free and optional to take

DeletedUser5514

"It's very easy to be cynical. Dare to be optimistic"
i read/heard it somewhere and it makes sense or at least gives an idea of what may have been said in 11 pages of posts about a quiz that is free and optional to take

Sure, free and optional to take. I wanted to take it as i took on other events, but the way it was implemented isnt good, as you can read from several players reactions including myself. Just my take on this.

DeletedUser8813

well I am an Australian ,i am logged in from 7.00 am in the morning to around 10.30 pm in the evening(on en5) and i haven't even seen the quiz's.so really a non event for me ..seems this part of the world is a forgotten corner..yes its free and its optional . but it is supposed to be a global game that means involving every corner of the globe..not just the ones in your own backyard..

so in this respect i think the team still have some work to do..when it comes to putting these sorts of events out.

DeletedUser4906

If someone gave me a cute T Shirt unexpectedly, then I would say thank you and think it was very nice. If someone hyped it up that they were getting something special for me in a couple days, and then all I got was a T Shirt, it would be a let down.

This quiz thing seems over hyped and thus a let down for some. I bet those that happened to tune in to chat and unexpectedly found themselves winners are just fine with it.

Got that right!

It's Pony!:eek:

woody432

Private
what a farce,17hrs and 25 min ive been waiting and not1 question yet,what time are you working off.....CET,GMT or your own mickey mouse watch

DeletedUser

this discussion is silly. any body say thank you for the initiative of the mods for bring some extra entertain to game? I read 12 pages, no thank you. i say thank you now. everybody should shame yourself.

DeletedUser9168

what a farce,17hrs and 25 min ive been waiting and not1 question yet,what time are you working off.....CET,GMT or your own mickey mouse watch
i presume you are in Greifental, as that was the world scheduled for questions today. I saw three questions asked shortly after 3pm BST and the quiz master then said he would be back later. same guy won the first two, somebody different the third. Just potluck i happened to open up the chat and see them then. my own answer was both too slow and incorrect lol, but it was a bit of extra fun for those who use the chat feature - so well done and thank you to the mystery quiz master!

DeletedUser

Great feature! This is something that people can have fun with while chatting to their buddies, i just love it. Thanks to the devs for trying to make this game even more interesting!

DeletedUser

Great feature! This is something that people can have fun with while chatting to their buddies, i just love it. Thanks to the devs for trying to make this game even more interesting!

To be honest, it was set up by the moderators :D So kudos to them (and I'm not patting myself on the back, it wasn't my idea!)

DeletedUser

To have some quiz on global chat was interesting idea.
Sad thing is that quiz was just once in... hmm 10 days?

I think that will be much better to have quiz everyday on every server.
3 questions will be asked in 24 hrs (from midnight to midnight).

DeletedUser7719

3 questions will be asked in 24 hrs (from midnight to midnight).
That is already happening, and I don't like it. It should either be more than five, or the three need to be on a scheduled time