• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Paladiac the Pure

1. New Bug: QI Euphoria calc'd wrong for decorations?

It is not the one thing that follow the theme of flipping normal world order. It is just one of. Like how a game is supposed to be fun and entertaining - nothing really fun about this at all. Or how this new sub-variant of the game should make you WANT to play it - well, due to Guild rankings...
  2. Other Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits Feedback Thread

I would disagree with you on this - insofar my original reason for playing FoE was for the city building concept - absolutely nothing to do about fighting, and the first 6 months or so, I did no fighting outside of what I had to (i.e. taking sectors on the Era maps so I could Age Up) And even...
  3. New Content Quantum Incursions Enhancements Discussion Thread

As a player on my 2nd world, I was not about to redo those mindless boring Settlements - and now it feels like punishment for not doing them. So, QI is a no-go there. I will play it a bit on my primary world, but not wasting the time or effort on the 2nd world. These 'enhancements' are a waste...
  4. Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Dry, boring, non-entertaining. I have tried a dozen games of this History Event now, and it has no feeling of fun or joy in it (which a game should have some level of). I have read some of the comments above, and the only entertaining seems to be the types of 'historical' figures killing other...
  5. i just want to express my disappointment

There is nothing wrong with this - this is exactly how "random" (or RNG) works. You can experiment it yourself, using dice. As much as it might seem nice to complain about the push to force players to use real life money - this particular issue is a non-issue. Every game that exists that has...
  6. Small guilds in GbG

Quiet AssTroll. Nobody asked you. Go back and sit in the corner and be quiet.
  7. Small guilds in GbG

Your comment is one of many - and maybe you should do some research and see what others have said, and how others replied. At the end of the day - it is your choice to remain in a smaller guild. Just because you are in a smaller guild does not mean you would be treated 'equally' if you were...
  8. New Idea: Add pop up box after finish special production - do you want to aid this building

Your Idea is already heavily voting No - so making a minor change like this is not going to make a difference. People in general are sick and tired of all the pop up boxes that Inno has already implemented in the game. Creating more popups that only a very very small population of players...
  9. New Idea: Improvement of QI Officer controls.

And that exact same purpose is already quite viable via a Guild MEssage Thread specifically for QI. Again, zero purpose for this.
  10. New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

What is there to Read Again? All it is stating is that it will be another way to unlock expansions in your main city. Nowhere does it say (yea or nay) that these will be normal city expansions, or could possibly be new 'quantum expansion', which could quite possibly used only for new specific...
  11. New Idea: Improvement of QI Officer controls.

I see no purpose to this 'enhancement' - the whole guild can know ahead of time when they first see the map, what direction(s) they will be going (and even if they could not - if a guild was more or less combat oriented, would also basically identify what direction they would be going).
  12. New Bug: event reward

You should have BOTH the prize allocation for your position in your inventory, as well as an email from Inno in the Official tab, telling you what you received. You do not get any individual prize - you receive a League Reward, and your prizes are inside of that.
  13. New Idea: Add pop up box after finish special production - do you want to aid this building

Absolutely not x100 There are so many unwanted and time wasting popups on the game already - in fact, you are even missing mentioning the popup when you collect after using your finish special production.
  14. Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

And if people like you (and especially Dex and Ashtro) would stop replying and commenting about Agent, perhaps his comments would lessen as well. But as long as people like you keep deciding you need to comment about him - then of course he will keep acting the same. So take a good portion of...
  15. Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

Myself similar. I hate this stupid matching game, so not trying for the Event Building, not worth it - but figured the Celestial Orrery was worth obtaining (even though these foolish power increases that Inno has created will probably make the Celestial Orrery ready to be replaced in 6-9...