• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits Feedback Thread

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Is this not suppose to be a fighting game, were strategy and thinking about how to prevail should be at the foremost
If someone comes at me and they are weaker I will crush them without remorse, if they are stronger than me and crush me then I will look for ways to grow bigger and then crush them..... that is the nature of the game.
I would disagree with you on this - insofar my original reason for playing FoE was for the city building concept - absolutely nothing to do about fighting, and the first 6 months or so, I did no fighting outside of what I had to (i.e. taking sectors on the Era maps so I could Age Up)
And even the promoting that Inno has done in the commercials was to make this appear to be a Building Game (not a combat game). Fighting seems to be a part of nearly every single game now. But even growing up with Civilization and Colonization, the fighting was just a small part of the overall game - the Building was the primary portion.

Don't have a problem with boost limits, the sheer size of the eyewatering 300% or 500% GbG boosts can give players huge limited-time advantages, with stacking it has become ridiculous! When you bear in mind some of our GBs like Zeus can take years to level up, at level 100 it still only gives a 75% attack boost.
The sudden rise in boosts and event-building stats was triggered by GE5 defense requirements where many players still find it tough, they need to swap the now redundant inventory fragment tag because of the better "assemble all feature" or add a new tag for only boosts.
If you talk about fighting, some are ok with PVE but not direct PVP; FOE is a strategic building game but it's now become who has the biggest guild or boost!

NoblePaul17

Private
Don't have a problem with boost limits, the sheer size of the eyewatering 300% or 500% GbG boosts can give players huge limited-time advantages, with stacking it has become ridiculous!
You cant stack attack boosts, and to the best of my knowledge you never have been able to, maybe in the very early days you could, Emberguard might enlighten us as to that point, scuttlebut has it that Embergaurd was playing FoE before it was invented, ( haha all smiles and sweetness Emberguard)
But I do agree with Xeon about the overall size of these new attack boosts, we spent alot of time in getting our Trinity to high levels for them to now be superseded by a single boost.
But getting more back to the original announcement and the stacking of Coin/Supply boosts !!
I'll give my own rendition of childish behaviour..... " Its not FAIR i've got loads of them, you should let me decide on how and when to use them, I am a big boy now "

Emberguard

Legend
You cant stack attack boosts, and to the best of my knowledge you never have been able to, maybe in the very early days you could, Emberguard might enlighten us as to that point,

The Swords (to my knowledge) could never be stacked, the Shields (for all army types) up until now were stackable.

scuttlebut has it that Embergaurd was playing FoE before it was invented, ( haha all smiles and sweetness Emberguard)

Haha. I feel so old :lol:

Tavern sword boosts are stackable with inventory sword boosts and all limited-time buildings add boosts when placed.
This is probably the same for shield boosts but did not check them all.
Daunting Tower, Ethereal Fountain, and Lilac Garden are showing active in my inventory when they are not yet placed.
Perhaps they only show expired after their time runs out after placement.

Last edited: