• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Quantum Incursions Enhancements Discussion Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
This is a feedback thread for the announcement made here about enhancements coming to Quantum Incursions!

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
WHY ??? is there some reason small guilds should have special concessions just because there small above larger guild that have worked hard to gain there status.
there are leagues in GBG... they aren't perfect but they do keep smaller/less active guilds down in gold or platinum where the fights required to take a sector are less. it's not a new concept to scale features to guild size.

in GE, guilds of relative size are matched against one another, a 5 person guild never has to compete against a 50 person guild. it would actually be unfair to the large guild there, as it may be easy to have 5 members who do 100% of the expedition and much more difficult to have all 50 players do that.

it's really QI that is the outlier and hasn't scaled things to take guild size into account.

NoblePaul17

Private
Yes game content should be doable by all players, nothing to do with concessions.
On what you say now about players I have to agree, previously your statememnt was guild orientated.
Taking the two worlds that I actually play on, On my Titan world I can do QI with reasonable ease, whilst on my EMA world and not having settlement buildings as of yet, I am unable to do very much, hence I dont bother. So on that point I agree QI has a flaw with regards to small players ability.

@ Ariana, yep agree in part, I dont see the relevance between GE and QI. have to say that I dont think it will be long before Inno brings in some sort of ranking system for QI, just hope they get it better than GbG

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
As a player on my 2nd world, I was not about to redo those mindless boring Settlements - and now it feels like punishment for not doing them. So, QI is a no-go there. I will play it a bit on my primary world, but not wasting the time or effort on the 2nd world.
These 'enhancements' are a waste of time when the game is not even really all that playable in the first place (due to no settlement bonus - and even if a person was inclined to do Settlement now, it would take months to get just a little of the stat bonus)

Nidwin

Sergeant
As a player on my 2nd world, I was not about to redo those mindless boring Settlements - and now it feels like punishment for not doing them. So, QI is a no-go there. I will play it a bit on my primary world, but not wasting the time or effort on the 2nd world.
These 'enhancements' are a waste of time when the game is not even really all that playable in the first place (due to no settlement bonus - and even if a person was inclined to do Settlement now, it would take months to get just a little of the stat bonus)
Not months but years as you only get QI fights bonus at max level and nothing before. It's harsh without those extra blue and red A/D stats and that's going to eat IA/QI troops like nothing. In larger and organized guilds those unfortunate players can be helped out to let them contribute on non fighting nodes but smaller or small guilds that's not possible.