• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"Your session has expired, please login again"

DeletedUser7719

As I don't want to continue with the thread this came from, what exactly does this mean? I have gotten this about once or twice before...

DeletedUser

Not sure I only see it if I fall asleep and come back to FoE hours and hours later...

DeletedUser7719

I usually get something like: "Do not put computer to sleep or hibernate when playing FoE"
How else am I suppose to cool my laptop down?!? :p

DeletedUser

This usually occurs when you log in on one account from multiple computers :)

It has actually never happend to me, except when I've been logged in with my stationary computer, and then logged in again (without logging out) with my laptop :)

[EDIT]:

It has something to do with the session-id not beeing paired with the correct ip and cookie, or something like that :p

Amy Steele

General
I get the "Your session has expired, please log in again" occasionally first thing in the morning. I play on 2 worlds F/en6 and H/en8, so first thing I log into both worlds in separate browsers, to collect my overnights more speedily. The error occurs when I inadvertently log into the same world on both browsers and then log out again on one browser (in order to log into the other world). I then get the "Your session has expired..." on the browser which remains logged in, because I just logged out from the other browser.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This also happens when you stay logged in, and then your laptop goes to sleep. If you logout while you sleep, it will not popup. The other things mentioned here do cause it sometimes as well.

Should also mention it happens when you stay logged in for awhile without doing anything as well. This has happened to me a few times.

DeletedUser4906

I usually get something like: "Do not put computer to sleep or hibernate when playing FoE"
How else am I suppose to cool my laptop down?!? :p

Chuck a bucket of water over it, it's that obvious!:p:p

DeletedUser7719

Wow, so this bug isn't really the games fault... the irony :p