• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Sorry man my homework wasn't that bad beyond belief, but I've forgot to feed the dog for almost a week.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
My publications would start first by saying that Dex has been using "is" instead of "satisfying" as his second word, which was against the rules.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
The broken system allows cyclists to ride on our roads and to ride on our footpaths without paying any tax or fees.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
So ridiculous to see yourself not playing this game properly and it's clearly that you haven't seen enough cyclists both on the roads and on the footpaths.

Agent327

Overlord
If footpaths is what you go by to decide if the game is played properly you really are out of this world.

Agent327

Overlord
This place has a minimum age requirement that says you need at least be 16 years old to play the games on offer.