• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

Knight of ICE

The number of people participating in this thread is ridiculous.

If this remains a game for two, you might as well take it to PM. It was dead and should have stayed dead. If your efforts to revive it do not lead to something soon I will lock it.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Reconsider it again please and please start the reboot of "What Time Is It?" contest before you do ever lock it.

Knight of ICE

Reconsider it again please and please start the reboot of "What Time Is It?" contest before you do ever lock it.

That's not my call and it does not make sense to keep a thread open just for two players. Like I said, take it to PM if you two want to continue. This thread has been dorment for months and it does not seem anyone is waiting for it, other than you two.

Vesiger

Monarch
Seems odd logic, since the same pattern of participation (with differing participants, i.e. Ashtro plus one other player) has been going on for the last seven or so pages of this thread. But it's the moderator's call.

Knight of ICE

Seems odd logic, since the same pattern of participation (with differing participants, i.e. Ashtro plus one other player) has been going on for the last seven or so pages of this thread. But it's the moderator's call.

There have been a total of 5 participants in the beginning. 3 dropped out. Yes the last seven pages or so are Ashtro and one other player, but the only reason for that was they both tried to increase their post count. Forum games are not popular at all, unless prizes can be won. The moment you stop this will be dead again, so what's the use?

I will leave it open as long as you participate, but this time I will lock it when it is dead.

Vesiger

Monarch
they both tried to increase their post count. Forum games are not popular at all, unless prizes can be won.
For my part I have no need to increase my post count, and no desire for prizes; I happen to enjoy wordplay, that's all (as can be seen from my participation in other threads in this sub forum the last time I was around...)

The dead does not include this thread

Ariadne's thread led Theseus through the labyrinth.